Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu (32053 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Govenor Wike & Seyi Makinde Visited President Elect Tinubu At Defence House(pic) / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by berrystunn(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
kinokano:
Let me break it down for you;
Any politician can defeat Tinubu in 2023 Presidential Elections.

South West:
Tinubu will win 4 States, such as Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo 50/50.
Opponent will win Ekiti and Oyo State.
Tinubu will win 4 States, his Opponent will win 2 States from South West.

South South:
Tinubu will win 0 State.
His Opponent will win Six States.

South East:
Tinubu will win 0 State.
His Opponent will win 5 States.

North:
Tinubu will win 2 or 3 States.
His Opponent from another party will Sweep the States in the North.

This is to let you know that any light weight Politician can defeat Tinubu in 2023 Elections.

The only State Tinubu get mouth is Lagos State, apart from Lagos State, he is a visitor in other States in Nigeria.

Take it to the Bank.

Same ask buhari , APC can't even win in any state without ringing.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by witworth(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nobody asked you to tell us why you visited your senior slave, you can as well collect your co-slaves and blind followers numbers and send them full text messages of why you went to meet your senior conspirator, nobody ask you question.
Afterall APC just did a new registrations of it's members, so get their contacts talk to them, they need to reregister their information in the slave book
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by bablon20(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
This man call Tinubu dey mad, with all that's going on in d country, he's still telling Nigerians to support this present government. We have no leaders who care for d masses.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Sapphire94: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both

And God Punish You angry
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Olowola2: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ghostrye: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
noleflendum:
mynd44
Seun
Rule 2
ooooh, big boy can't handle a little heat eh. it's aiit, we know your ilk, 30k sellouts
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by onuman: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
wetdspace:
Jagaban always with a brilliant response. 2023 God will give you more good health!

How to get Nigeria finally grounded. That was like Tinubu’s response.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Posterity will judge you all.
brother not all Yoruba
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by eeetuk(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2021

"On the chances of APC clinching the 2023 presidency, he said: “No, I don’t want to predict that one right now, I don’t want to do that subject now. The chances are as bright as a midnight star. We’ll continue to work for a better Nigeria and that’s what you need."

Is bola Tinubu seriously thinking about about entering 2023 presidential campaign?
Listening to what he said above is one indication he is all in. I pray Mr. Tinubu will not run for president ---- for many reasons. First, he is too old to do the job required of the president. Second, when he was governor of Lagos state, his tenure was a failure. Mr. Tinubu leadership created more slums than he founded. Third, he is too divisive and tribal. Fourth, Mr. Tinubu leadership will certainly lead to civil war in Nigeria. He will send Yorubas to control all the oil revenues from south south state--which will fuel violence and chaos across the country.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by specialmati(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101182141:

Wailers , AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition right now........
grin grin grin cool coolyou should be ashamed of yourself with this your stupid utterance .the messiah you guys brought on board have taken the country into chaos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by ogashman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101182141:

Wailers , AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition right now........

your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ayomide002: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2021
ShenTeh:
Of all the worries in this nation today.

Thunder fire Buhari
Thunder fire Tinubu
Thunder fire all the troublers of the peace of this country - Herdsmen, UGM, IPOB, whoever!

In fact, Almighty God's all-powered highest-voltage super-packed fire be directed in the all our politicians and lovers of bloodshed!

(You may replace 'Thunder fire' with 'F`ck', depending on the language that helps relieve your frustration.
Thunder has nothing to do with anyone, just some expanded electrical discharge shits. As per God help Nigeria, why do you think prayers are not answering, because God has no business in this shit hole. No matter how hard you pray, nothing will happen

Only the citizens' decisions in 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by onuman: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2021
BAT visited Buhari who had earlier examined himself and saw that Nigeria of the 21st Century is beyond him to preside over, and BAT invited Buhari to come and oust Jonathan so that BAT would take over from Buhari dead before he could finish first term as president.

All the blames on Buhari today should have been going to Bola Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by dragunov: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by JboyNegro: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Mumu Pikin, we the way they are burning the country you are celebrating failures. Tinubu slave
Kestolove:
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by globalresource: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Posterity will judge you all.

Oga not all yoruba voted that useless Buhari...
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by JboyNegro: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
Mumu Pikin, we the way they are burning the country you are celebrating failures. Tinubu slave

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2021
For those of you who still believe that Buhari is alive, have you ever wondered why has he as "supposedly" the RULER of the ZOO not come out to speak on and against the chaos and mayhem that the TERRORISTS he sponsored are wreaking on the INDIGENOUS PEOPLE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Adedeji53(m): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2021
uptimum123:

https://leadership.ng/why-i-visited-president-buhari-tinubu/amp/

Buhari should better act to the calls of Nigerians to end insecurities across the country
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2021
2 babas
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by ensamy(m): 3:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Why can't the President talk to Nigerians, is Tinubu his spokes man . Or is they something about Buhari they are hiding from Nigerians . There was really a country.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by bravehost4u(m): 3:59am On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Rubbish........

'Sunday Igboho' is causing you sleepless nights!

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]
You for add Banditry and boko to the GIF
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by JboyNegro: 4:08am On Apr 28, 2021
wetdspace:
Jagaban always with a brilliant response. 2023 God will give you more good health!
Another Tinubu slave, una eye never clear for Nigeria.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by JboyNegro: 4:11am On Apr 28, 2021
noleflendum:
If Iboous like it or not Tinubu is our next president
Mumu, President for Lagos
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by noleflendum: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2021
JboyNegro:

Mumu, President for Lagos
I didn't say president of biafra
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Vazro: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2021
If you like it or you take it baba will be the next president of Nigeria take it to the world bank
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by rapboss(m): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

May the same Lord bless your family the same way the helped Nigeria. What's happening in Nigeria would happen in your village and your family. Amen!!!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Voiceofthestree: 5:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

Enemy of progress
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by wiseoneking: 5:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
May God remember your remarks and thoughts for Nigeria even as you despised the the blood of the innocents been wasted, and may the way you have accepted the docility of the present president be obviously manifest in all your ways.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by toloohthegreat: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Rubbish........

'Sunday Igboho' is causing you sleepless nights!

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]
Funny you. Oduduwa should wear theag ada while Biafra the other. You forgot...*chuckles*
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by toloohthegreat: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Vazro:
If you like it or you take it baba will be the next president of Nigeria take it to the world bank
*Gibberish laughter*...
"You are too wise"... My friend says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.