Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu (32051 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Govenor Wike & Seyi Makinde Visited President Elect Tinubu At Defence House(pic) / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by DamnnNiggarr: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by merits(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by SmileArena: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you know the hatred the people of your zone has for you, you'll would have face the reality that you can't win polling unit at Budillion .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by blacknoir: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both
May your life be the same as the way this men rule this nation,ameeen

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by kehinde1588(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
G
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
Oya madam Kostay love or bra go and collect your monthly groundnut oil for being an unending Zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
athaboi:
Unfortunate Nigeria
Am telling you, walaihi. Nigeria has been so unfortunate. it's so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
wetdspace:
Jagaban always with a brilliant response. 2023 God will give you more good health!

Where's d brilliant response?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by iammo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Born2conquer:
Tinubu did not say this

His Media team did!

We need to stop packaging Old men as strong and active men in this country, na packaging make us vote buhari that time

It was a live journalist session at the villa
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by dododawa1: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and TALKING no solution till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by olayiwola72(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Even if my dad campaign for pdp or apc ... I Will deny him for life ... stupid people’s.. I remember the last time I campaigned for Buhari doing the last election... they told me and my boys to work for them .. they will pay us .. at last Buhari enter as president.. the man who link us didn’t pick our call anymore
Foolish people’s they will use you and stil dump you after they are crown as president or governor

My people’s learn from this please... don’t vote for anybody
Stay in your house and eat Eba

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
How far with Reno Omo-kirikiri's petition against Tinubu? grin

That one nah comedian, "Eni to nreti atisun Alan,....... "

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ayomi90: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
longetivity:
you mean incoming president of Lagos
Even if he is president of Lagos he is still ur president, u know the percentage of ur brothers living in Lagos, who knws u self might be living in same Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by dododawa1: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Talk and visit, Talk and visit, Talk and visit all the time since 1960 till date.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by BamakSNR(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
How far with Reno Omo-kirikiri's petition against Tinubu? grin
Who take Reno serious?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ghostrye: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Posterity will judge you all.
Hollup, don't play the tribe card, yorubas voted more for buhari don't mean other tribes didn't do their due quota. And also anybody that plans to vote tinubu, regardless of where they come from deserves to be killed and have his generation erased to prevent future idiocy.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
noleflendum:
If Iboous like it or not Tinubu is our next president
Before 2023, u might become a refugee.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by BamakSNR(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
noleflendum:

Wailers can only wail. If he contest, he's going to win

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by libertrust: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
noleflendum:
Am a pure Yoruba man. You better stop fooling yourself it cannot happen. Good example for you MKO. where is he today? Didn't he won the election. Did he rule for one day? When they killed what did we do? Please tell me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by BamakSNR(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
TheStranger:
The controller general of the South West

Incoming PFRN

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
BamakSNR:

No reasonable Nigerian will vote APC in 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Kaiser20: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
Someone needs to talk to Buhari and I think Tinubu just did just that
Tinubu has nothing to offer he was one of the greedy looters who used liars and propaganda to convince his people to vote for a serial loser buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by candidbabe(f): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
FREE FOOD FOR 4 YEARS
scam scammer scammest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by MummyD2020(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Pjosterity will judge you all.

Honestly i cant believe someone is still believing in these people. When will humanbeing learn? I don't even give a damn who occupies the seat come 2023. They are all the same. Igbo, hausa, yoruba etc. Wake up from ur slumber oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by assemble: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by LXG2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dr
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Festy4u(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:

Are people still this myopic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
E ri, gbogbo oya ni pe ra re lodu!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
BamakSNR:

Multidimensional poverty will soon finish you and your family

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Zeezenho: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chai alhaji chicago have spoken.somone should pls tell me what he was saying.what ever! He can never have nothing to say no money for zoo coffers to lay his fast fingers on.alhaji chicago .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi's Anti-covid19 Team Intercepts Motorists Conveying Fugitives Into Ebonyi / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.