Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu (32052 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Govenor Wike & Seyi Makinde Visited President Elect Tinubu At Defence House(pic) / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
The most desperate politician alive!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Felason:
Sabotaging son of a bastard!
Keep betraying your people for presidency you'll never smell!
/
He may become the President.

Some folks prefer respect even to the devil than stand up against machinations of a few.

/
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by inspector1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
=Kestolove post=outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both.

NA CRAZY DEY WORRY U MADAM.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by olayemi1977(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
longetivity:
you can't be the president of Nigeria, that I have seen
Are you God?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by rollandben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who asked this ONE Question!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by rollandben(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
you better stop gambling with your future, if you have any!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
IPIGS online keyboard terrorists ar wailing and crying already. Tinubu, the tormentor of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by nameo: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both

I honestly think you are madd
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Awaiting time bomb �.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by pfadom: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Story! Story!!

What a very insensitive and inhumane administration. The worst bigot in the history of Nigeria's amalgamation.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Posterity will judge you all.

You spoke like an infant.

On Buhari's presidency lasting another 5 months? Oga, no one can tell that. Which Buhari sef? I thought guys said he was dead. Una foolishness sha! Today, he's dead; tomorrow, he won't live to see next week...haba.

How certain are you or anyone that he/she would last another one week?

According to you, calamity is upon you. So, don't generalize that calamity is upon Nigerians 'cos it is upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author= post=101182098][/quote]

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by kinokano(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
Let me break it down for you;
Any politician can defeat Tinubu in 2023 Presidential Elections.

South West:
Tinubu will win 4 States, such as Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo 50/50.
Opponent will win Ekiti and Oyo State.
Tinubu will win 4 States, his Opponent will win 2 States from South West.

South South:
Tinubu will win 0 State.
His Opponent will win Six States.

South East:
Tinubu will win 0 State.
His Opponent will win 5 States.

North:
Tinubu will win 2 or 3 States.
His Opponent from another party will Sweep the States in the North.

This is to let you know that any light weight Politician can defeat Tinubu in 2023 Elections.

The only State Tinubu get mouth is Lagos State, apart from Lagos State, he is a visitor in other States in Nigeria.

Take it to the Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by princemartinsG(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
The messiah that Nigeria earnestly awaits

Kestolove:
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
dvdwed:

You and your likes are cursed. Do you even think this Buhari government will last another 5 months.

Yorubas always selfish and power hungry, liars , all because of power and what to eat, 'atenuje' kee you all.
They brought this calamity on Nigerians.
Posterity will judge you all.
do you want your life to be as unfortunate as Nigeria, stop blaming all yorubas, I didn't vote for Buhari
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by kense88: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Coming together of dolts and dementia patients
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author= post=101182098][/quote]

You forgot to add your picture and that of your freezers

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by nedekid: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga should call his brothers to order and there will be peace in the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rIM_KgOWc
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Jayrockk: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
They should die there angry
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Christistruth00: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
How far with Reno Omo-kirikiri's petition against Tinubu? grin

Unfortunately it gave up the ghost before it got to the race track

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
just as MKO was not meant to be, BAT you are certainly not going to be the president. Not now, or ever. THIS I KNOW
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by aviara: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tinubu the man who has eyes for great leaders, he gave us Buhari and he is performing more than expected. Hurray!
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Bekeey: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:

Terrorist
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by frizakengineeri: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by goldmatrix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na who dey ask you..U be PDP before?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by berrystunn(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
athaboi:
Unfortunate Nigeria

Are you afraid to call on APC?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by foreshore(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:

Your suffer wan continue abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.