Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) (4023 Views)

If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / Nl Ladies And BROKE Guys: This Nonsense Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Most have nothing but their bodies as the trophy offer,not even a great ambition.
How long can that trophy body last as compared to a career or ambition?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Xenry: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
I want you to know, all girls ain't the same anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
men don dey wise up nowadays bro..she must bring something to the table or...

5 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Freestainworld(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
True talk, that is why my wife fears me because she knows when ever she bleeps up, her body cannot solve the problem, and I must trash it with her the way the matter is.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
I want you to know, all girls ain't the same anymore.
Good luck!
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by iRepNaija1: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
You should start dating men if you're so concerned about what women bring to the table. How many times is this topic going to be posted?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
iRepNaija1:
You should start dating men if you're so concerned about what women bring to the table. How many times is this topic going to be posted?
I'm dating a Ghanaian lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by iRepNaija1: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Vaiki:
I'm dating a Ghanaian lady.

Lies. Posting this kind of thread lets me know you're not and you're clearly angry with women. Go date men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Lies. Posting this kind of thread lets me know you're not and you're clearly angry with women. Go date men.
Even though we keep on managing,is it right? Don't we deserve a better deal with our women? Must we keep looking outside? All they have to know about is your financial worth before comparing your car and spending recklessly to that of a Yahoo boy who steals.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by TheEnygma(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2021
This doesn't just apply to nairaland ladies only..... This applies to approximately 75% of nigerian ladies.
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
This doesn't just apply to nairaland ladies only..... This applies to approximately 75% of nigerian ladies.
All my personal encounter with NL ladies in search of a worthy partner proved useless because the moment you begin intellectual chat they all turn off immediately. When I say NL ladies I mean the best of the best that you know. And guess what? if they are not talking love/ business partnership then I'm not buying same as their dirty bodies I have rejected countless times.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by pansophist(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
All my personal encounter with NL ladies in search of a worthy partner proved useless because the moment you begin intellectual chat they all turn off immediately. When I say NL ladies I mean the best of the best that you know. And guess what? if they are not talking love/ business partnership then I'm not buying same as their dirty bodies I have rejected countless times.

The good girls on nairaland are either viewing anonymously, are married or not searching. See all those one that curses like Patience Ozokwor, argue like a lawyer and have their pics on their dp, forget them, they got nothing to offer themselves, talk more of a man. Their only currency is their female status (hoping to catch an "alpha simp" eg Will Smith), english skills and entitlement.

15 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by blinking001(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by blinking001(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2021
pansophist:

The good girls on nairaland are either viewing anonymously, are married or not searching. See all those one that curses like Patience Ozokwor, argue like a lawyer and have their pics on their dp, forget them, they got nothing to offer themselves, talk more of a man. Their only currency is their female status (simps abounds), english skills and entitlement.
I agree with you 101 percent. They are totally useless. Spit on nairaland ladies.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
pansophist:

The good girls on nairaland are either viewing anonymously, are married or not searching. See all those one that curses like Patience Ozokwor, argue like a lawyer and have their pics on their dp, forget them, they got nothing to offer themselves, talk more of a man. Their only currency is their female status (simps abounds), english skills and entitlement.
Over!!! It really beats me.There was one I met with no drive or ambition but she was only interested in us seeing in less than 2 weeks of meeting just to use her only weapon on me which is sex to get me drooling. I politely declined the offer in exchange for some time to get me started and I told her about my pursuits and dreams and doings. For where? She turn am to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Over!!! It really beats me.There was one I met with no drive or ambition but she was only interested in us seeing in less than 2 weeks of meeting just to use her only weapon on me which is sex to get me drooling. I politely declined the offer in exchange for some time to get me started and I told her about my pursuits and dreams and doings. For where? She turn am to fight.

This is why it's always good for men to improve themselves, it's the male first calling, first love, and a divine commandment. Because when you're on top of your game and women throw themselves at you often, sex becomes nothing because you're having it with the best of the best. Infact then it becomes harder to even settle with one, because you'll feel locked. Ask Timaya, Davido and Don Jazzy how far.

Only weak men women can manipulate with sex. Even a mad woman can give sex, so what's special about it? If a woman can not melt my heart with her virtuosity, curse like a babalawo, and doesn't carry herself with grace, then then sex will even becomes disgusting, as I can't imagine rigmarolling with a subpar human. I refuse to be bamboozled.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Ohizfly(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Light my kpoli

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Ohizfly:
Light my kpoli
Pass the kpoli abeg.
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2021
blinking001:

I agree with you 101 percent. They are totally useless. Spit on nairaland ladies.
Very soon they will come here saying we are crying over them,but no! We are just disgusted at being shortchanged. There is absolutely nothing to gain but sex and more sex.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by iRepNaija1: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Even though we keep on managing,is it right? Don't we deserve a better deal with our women? Must we keep looking outside? All they have to know about is your financial worth before comparing your car and spending recklessly to that of a Yahoo boy who steals.

You're using blanket statements for women. The women YOU have dealt with may have been this way and out of frustration, you come to rant on a Nigerian website about it and label all women the same. Is that right? Is that fair? If a woman is only concerned about your finances, move on to the next one. If a man is only concerned about what "a woman brings to the table," then she should move on to the next one. Simple. Have you asked your supposed girlfriend this question you came to Nairaland to ask? I dare you to. Both you and I know it won't go over well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
iRepNaija1:

You're using blanket statements for women. The women YOU have dealt with may have been this way and out of frustration, you come to rant on a Nigerian website about it and label all women the same. Is that right? Is that fair? If a woman is only concerned about your finances, move on to the next one. If a man is only concerned about what "a woman brings to the table," then she should move on to the next one. Simple. Have you asked your supposed girlfriend this question you came to Nairaland to ask? I dare you to. Both you and I know it won't go over well.
Aunty good day.
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by iRepNaija1: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Aunty good day.

Uncle, good luck. You need it.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
True talk, that is why my wife fears me because she knows when ever she bleeps up, her body cannot solve the problem, and I must trash it with her the way the matter is.

I see u have little or no respect for her that's why u bring it here

Settle ur marital problem at home in peace and Don't bring it to social media

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by NiRfreak(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Thank u
Usual line. "settle gdhshdhd at home"......
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Thank u
i can sense you are a married woman so I will be benevolent to address you as madam. This place is a faceless forum where we get help through combined reasoning,there has to be no need for such talk as not having regards for his wife when making a harmless contribution to buttress a point.
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by HajiaNotu: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerian ladies are this...

Nairaland ladies are that...

Make una enter Mars go find the perfect lady..

Or better

Do dating with foreigners....

Ke fejo le grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Nazgul: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Most have nothing but their bodies as the trophy offer,not even a great ambition.
Unfortunately a vast majority of men are manipulated by sex so the woman ends up bringing nothing to the table.

4 Likes

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by phazotron(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:

This is so true

I'm not having sex before marriage and I just can't date anyone.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by phazotron(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Very soon they will come here saying we are crying over them,but no! We are just disgusted at being shortchanged. There is absolutely nothing to gain but sex and more sex.

And conversation bereft of substance.

1 Like

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 2:30am On Apr 30, 2021
phazotron:

And conversation bereft of substance.
Nailed!!
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Vaiki:
i can sense you are a married woman so I will be benevolent to address you as madam. This place is a faceless forum where we get help through combined reasoning,there has to be no need for such talk as not having regards for his wife when making a harmless contribution to buttress a point.

I was only trying to tell him not to bring his Martial problem online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After / Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? / I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.