Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers (1893 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers

It's because instead of telling those working iniquity and living sinful lives, to repent and turn from their wicked ways otherwise they would perish, as God had commanded us to do, they justify and encourage them to continue in their sinful ways, by telling them works of righteousness was not required for their salvation among other such things, but here's what God said concerning such ones.

Ezekiel 3:17-19 (KJV)

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

And Jesus said:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So many Christians would be cast out by Jesus on that day because they were workers of iniquity, and going by the message of the grace preachers, the blood of many of those Christians Jesus spoke about would be on their hands, because they refused to warn them to repent and turn away from their works of iniquity. Instead were justifying them with the doctrine that their righteousness was as filthy rags before God, hence they didn't need to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

If you're one of such ones, God says He would require their blood at your hands, so if you like, keep justifying the wicked and workers of iniquity, and do not warn them to repent and turn away from their wicked ways, but continue fighting against those who do what God commanded us to do and warn them.

At the end you'd answer to God.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Righteousness2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Absolutely brother!
This so called Grace Messages filled with Grammars will take so many people to Hell.

So Many today have taken the grace of GOD to be a Shield /Cover for their sins. You can do whatever you like , as long as you are Saved, the Grace of God covers! That is a lie from the deep pit of Hell.

The Grace of GOD is not a License to sin
The Grace of GOD is not a cover for sin.
The Grace of GOD is what should keep us from sin.

I Had a conversation pertaining this Matter with a certain Foreign preacher in YouTube just few days ago.

Based on his preaching which to my understanding was centered on once Saved forever Saved! According to Him the Holy Spirit has Seared you for redemption and stuffs like that. I told him that in addition to his preaching he should make the people understand that in the course of living our lives on Earth, we should repent from every unconfessed sin. I told Him that A Sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Sinner and that there is Need for us as Believers to always Search ourselves and repent from any sin.

The guy Flared up! I had to ignore him.

The people need to understand that Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared people.
GOD is Holy, Everything about Him is Holy!

We as Humans need to strive for Holiness because that is our ticket to Heaven.

Nobody enters Heaven by Luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by LikeAking: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
sup?

Christianity is a religion of enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Romanoff(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
We need to be reminded what Christianity means. That someone claims to be a Christian or a church goer doesn't make them Christians.

It's by their fruit that they are known.

We have also been warned that many will have itchy ears going after false teachers with false doctrines that's pleasing to their ears.

That's why we have all manner of churches and charlatans all over the place with followers bring led like rams to the slaughter.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by livingchrist: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol, Jesus was a grace teacher, It is only the grace of God that can teach a man to live righteously,

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Only workers of iniquity are against grace because they have being blinded by the god of this world so that Jesus would not shine on them.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You may appear righteous and holy before men but yet an abomination to God.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Self righteousness will send you to hell faster than lightning

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The devil is cunning, he has introduced a different gospel to counter the true gospel, these gospels are spread by his ministers masquerading as Angel's of light.
By their fruit they shall be known, not by words.
A man in the grace of Jesus will produce good works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who told you those preaching grace are encouraging people to sin?

Ok, the people you're preaching law and self righteosness to, how many of them are perfect or keep all the laws to the letter?

The problem is, You people don't understand how grace works. Grace is a gift from Christ that worketh in you to do the right thing and not by your human effort which law requires from you to live right. making it difficult because no human could/can keep the law 100%. Reason Jesus had to come and fufil the law once and for all. Giving us the grace to live above them.

No Christian under Grace will miss heaven. Rather it is those who live under the law that may miss heaven if they fail to keep all.

The bible says, walk in the liberty where Christ has made you free. However, Some still chose to be under bondage of the law after hearing this.

If man could fullfil the law, there wouldn't be any need for Christ to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Absolutely brother!
This so called Grace Messages filled with Grammars will take so many people to Hell.

I Had a conversation pertaining this Matter with a certain Foreign preacher in YouTube just few days ago.

Based on his preaching which to my understanding was centered on once Saved forever Saved! According to Him the Holy Spirit has Seared you for redemption and stuffs like that. I told him that in addition to his preaching he should make the people that in the course of lives on Earth, we should repent from every unconfessed sin. I told Him that A Sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Sinner and that there is Need for us as Believers to always Search ourselves and repent from any sin.

The guy Flared up! I had to ignore him.

The people need to understand that Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared people.
GOD is Holy, Everything about Him is Holy!

We as Humans need to strive for Holiness because that is our ticket to Heaven.

Nobody enters Heaven by Luck!
Thanks bro.

Lord Jesus already saw this coming so He appeared to warn us so that we ensured we did our own bit. He shed His precious blood.

So all we could do is to warn them as God commanded us to do, to ensure it wasn't shed in vain.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ezekiel 33:2-6 (KJV)

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by tarboshi(m): 5:00am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:

It's because instead of telling those working iniquity and living sinful lives, to repent and turn from their wicked ways otherwise they would perish, as God had commanded us to do, they justify and encourage them to continue in their sinful ways, by telling them works of righteousness was not required for their salvation among other such things, but here's what God said concerning such ones.

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

And Jesus said:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So many Christians would be cast out by Jesus on that day because they were workers of iniquity, and going by the message of the grace preachers, the blood of many of those Christians Jesus spoke about would be on their hands, because they refused to warn them to repent and turn away from their works of iniquity. Instead were justifying them with the doctrine that their righteousness was as filthy rags before God, hence they didn't need to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

If you're one of such ones, God says He would require their blood at your hands, so if you like, keep justifying the wicked and workers of iniquity, and do not warn them to repent and turn away from their wicked ways, but continue fighting against those who do what God commanded us to do and warn them.

God bless.

St. Paul radically preached the gospel of grace. Grace leads to righteousness not sin.

Jesus himself is grace.
John 1:17 ==> For the Law was given through Moses, but grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ.

How can grace lead to sin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On May 01, 2021
tarboshi:

St. Paul radically preached the gospel of grace. Grace leads to righteousness not sin.

Jesus himself is grace.
John 1:17 ==> For the Law was given through Moses, but grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Grace simply means eternal life and if you read Ezekiel 18, even those who were righteous in the Old days received grace(eternal life), only now in Jesus Christ, you get grace(eternal life) whether you remain a sinner or become righteous.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 7:51am On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:
Lol, Jesus was a grace teacher, It is only the grace of God that can teach a man to live righteously,

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Only workers of iniquity are against grace because they have being blinded by the god of this world so that Jesus would not shine on them.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You may appear righteous and holy before men but yet an abomination to God.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Self righteousness will send you to hell faster than lightning

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The devil is cunning, he has introduced a different gospel to counter the true gospel, these gospels are spread by his ministers masquerading as Angel's of light.
By their fruit they shall be known, not by words.
A man in the grace of Jesus will produce good works.

Keep contradicting yourself using Jesus to justify your Antichrist teachings of grace.

Jesus that taught men to repent otherwise they perished.

Jesus who told men that they would be judged according to their works etc.

Is that the gospel of grace you preach?

You obviously don't know Christ, if not you'd understand that Jesus being the grace of God has nothing to do with the Antichrist teachings of grace that goes against His own teachings.

The bottom line here is, if you can't tell men to repent from their wicked ways as Jesus did, you expect the blood of many Christians to be on your hands as God said.

You're a perfect illustration of what Jesus meant by calling Him "Lord" but not doing what He says.

You're an Antichrist!
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 8:07am On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:
Who told you those preaching grace are encouraging people to sin?

Ok, the people you're preaching law and self righteosness to, how many of them are perfect or keep all the laws to the letter?

The problem is, You people don't understand how grace works. Grace is a gift from Christ that worketh in you to do the right thing and not by your human effort which law requires from you to live right. making it difficult because no human could/can keep the law 100%. Reason Jesus had to come and fufil the law once and for all. Giving us the grace to live above them.

No Christian under Grace will miss heaven. Rather it is those who live under the law that may miss heaven if they fail to keep all.

The bible says, walk in the liberty where Christ has made you free. However, Some still chose to be under bondage of the law after hearing this.

If man could fullfil the law, there wouldn't be any need for Christ to come.
For you to calk the gospel of Christ which I preach, the law and self-righteousness, means that you're either an Antichrist or are ignorant of the Truth.

Go and check my thread and you'd see that i often repeat just what Jesus says.

The sum total of what you've said about grace is heretic and Antichrist! If not, why not show me where Jesus ever said such things?

This is why many would think Jesus knows them, but at the end they'd discover that it wasn't Jesus they had been following all the while but men, because Jesus never knew them.

You asked of the kind of people the Gospel of Christ I preach has produced right?

It produced the greatest, most powerful, most effective, most righteous, most sacrificial, most devoted, most selfless, most everything good church there ever was, which was the church in the book of Acts which Jesus built with His Gospel.

But show me that which your Antichrist gospel of grace has produced?

It obviously one that consist of a lot of workers of iniquity as that which we have today where iniquity abounds.

If you like, continue preaching your Antichrist gospel of grace, but the bottom line is that if you don't warn people to repent from their wicked ways as Jesus did, expect to see the blood of many Christians on your hands as God had said at the end.

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
For you to calk the gospel of Christ which I preach, the law and self-righteousness, means that you're either an Antichrist or are ignorant of the Truth.

Go and check my thread and you'd see that i often repeat just what Jesus says.

The sum total of what you've said about grace is heretic and Antichrist! If not, why not show me where Jesus ever said such things?

This is why many would think Jesus knows them, but at the end they'd discover that it wasn't Jesus they had been following all the while but men, because Jesus never knew them.

You asked of the kind of people the Gospel of Christ I preach has produced right?

It produced the greatest, most powerful, most effective, most righteous, most sacrificial, most devoted, most selfless, most everything good church there ever was, which was the church in the book of Acts which Jesus built with His Gospel.

But show me that which your Antichrist gospel of grace has produced?

It obviously one that consist of a lot of workers of iniquity as that which we have today where iniquity abounds.

If you like, continue preaching your Antichrist gospel of grace, but the bottom line is that if you don't warn people to repent from their wicked ways as Jesus did, expect to see the blood of many Christians on your hands as God had said at the end.

God bless.

Oga, calm down. Stop fighting with yourself cos no one is fighting you.
I don't argue the word of God.

The kingdom of God is not gragra. So cool down for Jesus.

Shalom.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 8:33am On May 01, 2021
tarboshi:

Jesus himself is grace.

Same Paul said this:

Romans 6:1 (KJV)

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?"

The only reason anyone would have to say this is when they preach such an Antichrist gospel of grace because it would inevitably sin to abound.

Jesus never had to do this because He never preached such a gospel that undermined righteousness.

Read this thread for more: https://www.nairaland.com/6511590/dont-undermine-righteousness-because-grace

Everyone knows Jesus is grace but the gospel of Jesus has nothing to do with the Antichrist gospel of grace that makes sin to abound.

The gospel of Jesus includes warning men to repent from their wicked ways otherwise they perished.

The bottom line is if you don't warn men to repent and turn from their wicked ways as Jesus had done, expect the blood of many Christians to be on your hands at the end as God said.

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 8:47am On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

Oga, calm down. Stop fighting with yourself cos no one is fighting you.
I don't argue the word of God.

The kingdom of God is not gragra. So cool down for Jesus.

Shalom.
Well how ironic!

In other words, you're saying what you did here with your comment was fighting and arguing with yourself?

Okay I hear you loud and clear.

You should try to advice yourself instead, because I don't preach the Antichrist gospel of grace as you do but the Gospel of Christ!

And the Gospel of Christ instructs us to teach men to observe all things whatsoever Jesus commanded us to do.

And Jesus told people to repent of their sins otherwise they perished.

That's what you consciously called the law and self-righteousness, so you're obviously ignorant of the Truth.

I have already told you what you needed to do so there would be no blood on your hands at the end as God said, so if you like try to stylishly deviate from that truth, by saying the kingdom of God is not this and i don't do that etc.

Na you own cup of tea be that. I have done my own part.

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
How ironic!

So you're saying what you did here with your comment was fighting and arguing with yourself?

Okay I hear you loud and clear.

You should advice yourself instead, because I don't preach the Antichrist gospel of grace as you do but the Gospel of Christ!

And the Gospel of Christ instructs us to teach men to observe all things whatsoever Jesus commanded us to do.

And Jesus told people to repent of their sins otherwise they perished.

That's what you consciously called the law and self-righteousness, so obviously you are ignorant of the Truth.

I have already told you what you needed to do so there would be no blood on your hands at the end as God said, so if you like try to stylishly trying to deviate from that truth, by saying the kingdom of God is not this and i don't do that etc.

Na you own cup of tea be that. I have done my own part.

God bless.

From the way you're sounding, you're not even exibiting the fruit of the spirit, ( gentlnesss) which only the grace of God can make you manifest. You sound so agressive for a preacher of the gospel. And this is what happens when you opetate outside the Grace and try to use human effort to approach issues. You'll only come across as attacking, my dear.

Just cool down

No insults meant here. Just my observations.

Jesus loves you. Mmuah!
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

From the way you're sounding, you're not even exibiting the fruit of the spirit, ( gentlnesss) which only the grace of God can make you manifest. You sound so agressive for a preacher of the gospel. And this is what happens when you opetate outside the Grace and try to use human effort to approach issues. You'll only come across as attacking, my dear.

Just cool down

No insults meant here. Just my observations.

Jesus loves you. Mmuah!
Lol!

Keep deceiving yourself with that lie of the devil.

That's how Jesus sounded to the Antichrists!

That's how John sounded to the Antichrists!

That's how most of the prophets as Elijah sounded!

How did you think Jonah warned the people of Nineveh to repent and flee from the wrath to come? Sounding gentle eh?

If you don't lie to yourself, you'd know it's the Truth.

It's not about how one sounds, but what one says. If it's the Truth or not. Moreover there's a time for everything.

So if you like sound like an angel preaching a lie and heresy, it wouldn't make you to be of God and your word to be true.

Keep deceiving yourself if you want though.

I have told you the Truth, so your blood cannot be on my hands.

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Nobody: 9:19am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Lol!

Keep deceiving yourself with that lie of the devil.

That's how Jesus sounded to the Antichrists!

That's how John sounded to the Antichrists!

That's how most of the prophets as Elijah sounded!

How did you think Jonah warned the people of Nineveh? So gentle?

If you don't lie to yourself, you'd know it's the Truth.

It's not about how one sounds, but what one says. If it's the Truth or not. And there's a time for everything.

So if you like sound like an angel preaching a lie and heresy, it wouldn't make you to be of God and your word to be true.

Keep deceiving yourself if you want though.

I have told you the Truth, so your blood cannot be on my hands.

God bless.

So is it within your jurisdiction to pass judgement and condemn the people you're meant to be preaching to?
SMH.

Good day Sir.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

So is it within your jurisdiction to pass judgement and condemn the people you're meant to be preaching to?
SMH.

Good day Sir.
Saying the Truth sounds judgmental but it's a necessity.

So call it whatever you want, but as long as Jesus did it, so would I!

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On May 01, 2021
But the hearers too love the message and know that it may not be True but, nonetheless, they love it, therefore, they choose to deceive themselves thus, their blood is on their own heads.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2021
Cc: Dtruthspeaker
jesusjnr1:

And Jesus said:

God bless.
I think you seriously err in your comprehension of the gospel of grace.

Are we saved by Good Works or by Grace through Faith?

Anyone who preaches that the gospel of grace mean having an indulgence to commit SIN is nothing other than Satanic.

The gospel of grace simply means that Salvation is by Grace through Faith: it doesn't mean that believers have been given the grace to wallowing in sin and iniquity as erroneously thought by some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Prettygirl27: 10:30am On May 01, 2021
Do not be carried away by diverse and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be established and strengthened by grace (Hebrews 13:9)

The last time I responded to you, I told you that that writeup was heretical. Now, I see you have an Antichrist spirit guiding your thought.

I pray for you that the Father of light cause you to see His light. I left that verse that guides people away from heresy and every form of wrong doctrine for you.

Grace and sin don't mix, my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by livingchrist: 10:42am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Keep contradicting yourself using Jesus to justify your Antichrist teachings of grace.

Jesus that taught men to repent otherwise they perished.

Jesus who told men that they would be judged according to their works etc.

Is that the gospel of grace you preach?

You obviously don't know Christ, if not you'd understand that Jesus being the grace of God has nothing to do with the Antichrist teachings of grace that goes against His own teachings.

The bottom line here is, if you can't tell men to repent from their wicked ways as Jesus did, you expect the blood of many Christians to be on your hands as God said.

You're a perfect illustration of what Jesus meant by calling Him "Lord" but not doing what He says.

You're an Antichrist!
Thank God you said Jesus is the grace of God, and he Jesus who is the grace of God said he is the only way.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Self righteousness and pretence will get you to hell faster than lightning.

Without Jesus who is the grace, no man can produce good fruits,

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Grace can never produce sin, what produces sin is the flesh, what you people dont know is that the flesh will be powerless when you don not rely on it, but immediately you begin to rely on it, you give it maximum power to produce sin.

The only way to produce righteousness is to rely on Jesus who is grace, then the spirit is empowered to produce righteousness.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

A sinner repents when he turns to Jesus who is grace.
Repentance is worthless on in itself if it doesnt turn people to the saving grace of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 11:36am On May 01, 2021
Prettygirl27:
Do not be carried away by diverse and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be established and strengthened by grace (Hebrews 13:9)

The last time I responded to you, I told you that that writeup was heretical. Now, I see you have an Antichrist spirit guiding your thought.

I pray for you that the Father of light cause you to see His light. I left that verse that guides people away from heresy and every form of wrong doctrine for you.

Get thee behind me Satan!

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." Matthew 16:23

Only demon-possessed souls or someone under demonic influence would call someone preaches the teachings of Christ and tells people to repent and turn from their wicked ways as Jesus did, were Antichrists.

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God so if you want to truly pray for me, you must pray a prayer of repentance for yourself first, and turn away from your works of iniquity before doing.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr1: 11:49am On May 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Cc: Dtruthspeaker

Anyone who preaches that the gospel of grace mean having an indulgence to commit SIN is nothing other than Satanic.

The gospel of grace simply means that Salvation is by Grace through Faith: it doesn't mean that believers have been given the grace to wallowing in sin and iniquity as erroneously thought by some.
Bro, see let me not join issues with you because i've seen that you're true, so we must not agree on everything.

If you're a product of the Antichrist grace gospel, then it's an exception because most of those it produces are workers of iniquity.

I know from history we wouldn't agree on this, but trust me, I know much better than you do on this subject, hence if you preach this Antichrist gospel, I would strongly advice you to henceforth desist from it if you really loved God, because even if unintentional, your hands would inevitably be filled with the blood of many Christians.

Except you still tell people to repent and turn from their wicked ways regardless, but it's best to completely avoid it. You have no idea how much damage it does, and how much it justifies the workers of iniquity and encourages them to continue in their sins.

God bless.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Prettygirl27: 12:15pm On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Get thee behind me Satan!

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." Matthew 16:23

Only demon-possessed souls or someone under demonic influence would call someone who tell people to repent and turn from their wicked ways as Jesus did, were Antichrists.

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God so if you want to truly pray for me, you must pray a prayer of repentance for yourself first, and turn away from your works of iniquity before doing.

There is no need to be melodramatic; refute Hebrews 13:9.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Bro, see let me not join issues with you because i've seen that you're true, so we must not agree on everything.

If you're a product of the Antichrist grace gospel, then it's an exception because most of those it produces are workers of iniquity.

I know from history we wouldn't agree on this, but trust me, I know much better than you do on this subject, hence if you preach this Antichrist gospel, I would strongly advice you to henceforth desist from it if you really loved God, because even if unintentional, your hands would inevitably be filled with the blood of many Christians.

Except you still tell people to repent and turn from their wicked ways regardless, but it's best to completely avoid it. You have no idea how much damage it does, and how much it justifies the workers of iniquity and encourages them to continue in their sins.

God bless.
Are you preaching the gospel of good works?
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Prettygirl27: 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Are you preaching the gospel of good works?

Yea, he is. That seems to be his creed. The same creed with the junkie too.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2021
Prettygirl27:

I guess some people's joy is to be able to BOAST of how they EARNED their Salvation with Long Suffering! LOL!!

But the scripture is clear, about Salvation, none of us can boast: because it is a gift.

ANYONE who takes the grace of Sonship as a licence to sin has NEVER known Christ and thus never being a NEW Creation in Him.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Prettygirl27:

LOL.. I am not preaching a gospel of "good works". Instead, I am preaching to you the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, as written of in the Bible. undecided

By the way, Grace and sin do in fact mix, that is why in the Kingdom of God which only those who believe are a part of, there is Heaven for the righteous and Hell for the unrighteous . undecided

Unbelievers can never enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On May 01, 2021
Prettygirl27:

Jesus Christ came preaching of eternal life(grace) to all those who believe in Him and of that eternity belong spent either in Heaven or in Hell, both of them a part of His Kingdom. undecided

He also spoke of those who will refuse to obey His commandments, though they believe in Him. And since we know that only even those who believe .i.e. have eternal life(grace) are able to sin, it is safe to conclude that grace(eternal life) and sin do in fact mix
Why do you think there is a Hell in the Kingdom of God? undecided

Those who are sinners(not unbelievers) are slated to spend their grace(eternal life) in Hell. undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On May 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

1) We are Measured and Judged by Works, Preferably what God would call "Good" not what you or I or any man calls "good", but whatever God calls "Good"!

2) Then we are Further Measured and Judged by the Truest Contents of our soul ("thoughts" ) were No Lie, Falsehood or Deceit is, which is incapable of entering in. And God Sees and has Records of All our Thoughts Contained therein!

3) it is If and When He is Pleased with our Results Contained therein, then He can exercise His Option and Power of Waiving Away any Infraction Which He Finds in Us, (Which He shall and Must Find in us, For His Standard is "Absence of Sin or Wrong called Holiness) But because He is Pleased with our result so far, As A King and Judge He can therefore Exercise His Power and Prerogative of Granting the Grace of Mercy and Clemency upon a Guilty Accused!

It is this Grant of Mercy (Grace) which saves us from condemnation BUT THIS CAN ONLY BE GRANTED IN A COURT AND NOT BEFORE YOU ARE ACCUSED AND TAKEN TO COURT.

AND THE COURT IS STILL IN FRONT OF US, As the Bible says, So we are not yet saved.

ON THAT DAY, We shall All be Accused and Taken to The Court to Stand Trial for our Offences and Sins and it is on that Day we shall know our Respective Fates, whether we shall be Granted the Grace of Mercy.

Which is why the Bible warns that "SCARCELY are the Righteous Saved" because "All have Sinned!"

And why Christ came to Show Us the Way that We Might Escape Judgement of Condemnation and The Way is Through KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND FEAR of God, which is what I have found "Faith" to be and it Truly Is!

shadeyinka:

Under this notion, the preachers never directly say, "indulge in sin" but it is inferred, in that they always say and emphasize in different ways to the same point that "when you sin, Christ Covers you, as long as you are born again. We are in a dispensation of grace" they say.

(As if God was not gracious before or has never been gracious but now He is being gracious, all of which are not True, but this is just an Obiter Dicta!)

And look at the quality of souls who are excited and jump about that "false grace doctrine", are they not whores, thieves, liars etc?

And look at how angry and agitated those same lovers of this false grace doctrine get when you directly tell them do not W.hore or pursue W.hores, Lie, Steal, Kill, or do any bad thing, are they pleased and did they rejoice to receive this Doctrine of Rightness and Goodness?

No, they Do Not!

And yet are they happy to come and report that they are "Christians" and they even open threads "preaching" and also I do see them attempting to preach outside nairaland saying "I am born again"

But one hour after their enterprise, they have returned to their whoring, lying, cheating etc

And after this also, they still return to preach some more, and they think that God would accept them. Okay oh, after all I am not going to be Judge on that Day.

But I am happy to Know The Laws and to Follow Them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Atheists Say About This? / Did Our Ancestors Go To Hell? / Photo:is This Real? Image Of Jesus Appears On The Wall During Praise And Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.