Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers (1920 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by youngpresidooo: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Bro, see let me not join issues with you because i've seen that you're true, so we must not agree on everything.

If you're a product of the Antichrist grace gospel, then it's an exception because most of those it produces are workers of iniquity.

I know from history we wouldn't agree on this, but trust me, I know much better than you do on this subject, hence if you preach this Antichrist gospel, I would strongly advice you to henceforth desist from it if you really loved God, because even if unintentional, your hands would inevitably be filled with the blood of many Christians.

Except you still tell people to repent and turn from their wicked ways regardless, but it's best to completely avoid it. You have no idea how much damage it does, and how much it justifies the workers of iniquity and encourages them to continue in their sins.

God bless.
bro try and understand grace message.
You really don't understand it at all.
What is christianity without grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by youngpresidooo: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
shadeyinka:

Are you preaching the gospel of good works?
good works will never make you make heaven.
No one is righteousmess. the righteousness of God is embedded in christ.
No matter how good your works is, without Christ is like a filthy rags in his presence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by youngpresidooo: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
LOL.. I am not preaching a gospel of "good works". Instead, I am preaching to you the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, as written of in the Bible. undecided

By the way, Grace and sin do in fact mix, that is why in the Kingdom of God which only those who believe are a part of, there is Heaven for the righteous and Hell for the unrighteous . undecided

Unbelievers can never enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided
like seriously.?
Grace and sin
Bro this is heresy

3 Likes

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
youngpresidooo:
No matter how good your works is, without Christ is like a filthy rags in his presence
I agree with you. Good works make sense only with those who already have their names registered in the kingdom of God as it adds to their spiritual CGPA. If a person is not registered (not born again), his good works is an abomination before God.

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
youngpresidooo:
like seriously.?
Grace and sin
Bro this is heresy
No, what is "heresy" is suggesting that those who have been redeemed from Death and granted eternal life(grace) of God are without sin or become Holy/Perfect something Jesus Christ never even suggested as being possible. undecided

There are 2 gates into the Kingdom of God ; a broad gate which leads to eternal destruction and a narrow gate which only a few will find and enter that leads to true life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 . undecided

And since all those who enter into the Kingdom, whether through the broad gate or the narrow gate, are saved( have eternal life-grace) and are born-again, this means that even those headed for hell at the end also have the same grace(eternal life) you speak of since they believe in Jesus Christ - John 3 vs 1 - 21. Are they holy? undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
shadeyinka:

I did NOT attack you! You arrived at your conclusion by mixing up two distinct and different ideologies.

There are 2 distinct ideologies and one of them is Wrong!

And we see people adopting, celebrating and continuing in their evil works and imaginations and when they are challenged, they then raise "we are covered by grace and other chants".

And this is the people I am against.

As you have admitted there are 2 different ideologies and one of them is evil and because the evil ideology is popular and dominant, it corrupts the advancement of the True Understanding of God's Goodness and Grace which you rightly presented and I have no objection to.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

There are 2 distinct ideologies and one of them is Wrong!

And we see people adopting, celebrating and continuing in their evil works and imaginations and when they are challenged, they then raise "we are covered by grace and other chants".

And this is the people I am against.

As you have admitted there are 2 different ideologies and one of them is evil and because the evil ideology is popular and dominant, it corrupts the advancement of the True Understanding of God's Goodness and Grace which you rightly presented and I have no objection to.

Thanks Bro!
We are on the same page. Anyone who takes God's grace as a licence to sin has NEVER known Christ. Such has NEVER become a new creature to which Old things have passed away.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
shadeyinka:

Thanks Bro!
We are on the same page. Anyone who takes God's grace as a licence to sin has NEVER known Christ. Such has NEVER become a new creature to which Old things have passed away.

Shalom

Such is not and never a son of God!
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by shadeyinka(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Such is not and never a son of God!
I Agree perfectly with you
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
youngpresidooo:
You're right!

I can never understand something that's Antichrist but only the Grace Gospel according to Christ!

And Christ says He'd reward every man according to His works.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gospel of grace proponents: "We are saved by grace only and not works, however being a sinner is an indication you're bereft of grace(even if you think you've got that grace juice) – (let's ignore the seemingly logical contradiction of this for now)
Conclusion: Sinners go to hell.

The other Gospel proponents: "Both Grace/Faith and works are needed for salvation"

Ain't you confused lots saying the "same thing" sad ?
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
Gospel of grace proponents: "We are saved by grace only and not works, however being a sinner is an indication you're bereft of grace(even if you think you've got that grace juice) – (let's ignore the seemingly logical contradiction of this for now)

The other Gospel proponents: "Both Grace/Faith and works are needed for salvation"

Ain't you confused lots saying the "same thing" sad ?
Sort of! First of all, any Gospel different by even a smidge, from that which was taught by Jesus Christ is a lie. Simple as that. undecided

who are the sinners in each case you pointed out? undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Tolams16(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bbnjiiuj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Betscoreodds: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
youngpresidooo:

That jjun2020 is just a Muslim that is angry with Christians he only knows the letter of the law he does not know the spiritual aspect of the law some one who does not know what Christianity means or the difference between self Righteousness and God's Righteousness

3 Likes

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Betscoreodds: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
youngpresidooo:
That jjun2020 is just a Muslim that is angry with Christians he only knows the letter of the law he does not know the spiritual aspect of the law some one who does not know what Christianity means or the difference between self Righteousness and God's Righteousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Betscoreodds: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're right!

I can never understand something that's Antichrist but only the Grace Gospel according to Christ!

And Christ says He'd reward every man according to His works.
now study Bible and find out what the works of each man in God is it in new testaments

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Betscoreodds: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

New Living Translation
Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.”

English Standard Version
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

John 6:29

3 Likes

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Elmaaq: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Absolutely brother!
This so called Grace Messages filled with Grammars will take so many people to Hell.

So Many today have taken the grace of GOD to be a Shield /Cover for their sins. You can do whatever you like , as long as you are Saved, the Grace of God covers! That is a lie from the deep pit of Hell.

The Grace of GOD is not a License to sin
The Grace of GOD is not a cover for sin.
The Grace of GOD is what should keep us from sin.

I Had a conversation pertaining this Matter with a certain Foreign preacher in YouTube just few days ago.

Based on his preaching which to my understanding was centered on once Saved forever Saved! According to Him the Holy Spirit has Seared you for redemption and stuffs like that. I told him that in addition to his preaching he should make the people that in the course of lives on Earth, we should repent from every unconfessed sin. I told Him that A Sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Sinner and that there is Need for us as Believers to always Search ourselves and repent from any sin.

The guy Flared up! I had to ignore him.

The people need to understand that Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared people.
GOD is Holy, Everything about Him is Holy!

We as Humans need to strive for Holiness because that is our ticket to Heaven.

Nobody enters Heaven by Luck!

You folks have come again jesusjnr1
What's the criteria for making heaven?
Is it possible to live on earth without sin? If no what's your issue with Grace?

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

New Living Translation
Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.”

English Standard Version
Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

John 6:29
You have to read more than just that one verse to understand what Jesus Christ is saying there. John 6 vs 25 - 59, Jesus Christ teaches that you should only work at all for your daily perishable bread as in stop working/quit your job and career. undecided

Quoting Jesus Christ , or even a verse , out-of-context is not sign one knows the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

Is it possible to live on earth without sin? If no what's your issue with Grace?
According to Jesus Christ, it is very very very possible to live on earth without sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44, and only the few who choose to do so will enter Heaven. According to Jesus Christ, you chose to do it or you dont. undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Same thing the Antichrist Pharisees who were workers of iniquity did to Jesus because His Gospel exposed their hypocrisy and brought it to light. They resorted to false accusations against Him.

You don't even know what Jesus meant by "believe" but using the same worldly and carnal interpretation as your fellow preachers of the Antichrist' gospel of grace do to justify such a false gospel.

Your moniker says it all about you and I don't need to say more.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Elmaaq: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, it is very very very possible to live on earth without sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44, and only the few who choose to do so will enter Heaven. According to Jesus Christ, you chose to do it or you dont. undecided

That scripture does not corrolate with my question

Lets do it like this if you are reading this and you have not sinned today do tell me

NB without sin is righteousness This comes from GOD Alone
Man's righteousness is like filty rag

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

My issue is not with the Grace of God which Christ is but the Antichrist gospel of grace which makes iniquity to abound.

If you don't know that it's possible to live on Earth without sin, then it's obvious where your erroneous belief stems from.

Surely not from God!
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

That scripture does not corrolate with my question
Lets do it like this if you are reading this and you have not sinned today do tell me
NB without sin is righteousness This comes from GOD Alone
Man's righteousness is like filty rag
1. What part of what Jesus Christ said in that context does not corroborate Jesus Christ's own claim that those who are set free from slavery to Sin by Knowing the Truth of God are become Sons of God ? undecided

2. Sinlessness is not righteousness. Instead it is Holiness/Perfection, a vessel fit for the Holy Spirit of God to come live inside of . undecided

3. You need to learn what is written in the context that it is written so you don't remain ignorant of the truth of what is said. undecided

We are all dirty with sin.
Even our good works are not pure.
They are like bloodstained rags.
We are all like dead leaves.
Our sins have carried us away like wind
. - isaiah 64 vs 6

As you can see, the entire verse is more than just that "sound byte" you are used to hearing shouted at you from pulpits and it says a whole lot more too.

According to Isaiah, who you attempt to quote there, sin is what makes a man filthy. When a man is filthy with sin, everything about him including his works of righteousness is also filthy by extension. Basically, God is Holy and can only abide Holiness. And those who are filthy with sin are unholy, therefore their righteous works rendered unholy and unacceptable to God.undecided

When we are cleansed of our sins, our works, including works of righteousness, as listed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40 - become Holy and acceptable works to God. undecided
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Elmaaq: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
My issue is not with the Grace of God which Christ is but the Antichrist gospel of grace which makes iniquity to abound.

If you don't know that it's possible to live on Earth without sin, then it's obvious where your erroneous belief stems from.

Surely not from God!

I'm pretty sure I asked if you sinned or not today? Wondering why you didn't answer

On the Earth it's almost impossible to go an hour without sinning talk more about an entire day
The teaching of Paul used to elaborate Grace specifically says Grace is no license to sin but if you can live without sinning what then is man's fate?

1 Like

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Elmaaq: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. What part of what Jesus Christ said in that context does not corroborate Jesus Christ's own claim that those who are set free from slavery to Sin by Knowing the Truth of God are become Sons of God ? undecided

2. Sinlessness is not righteousness. Instead it is Holiness/Perfection, a vessel fit for the Holy Spirit of God to come live inside of . undecided

3. You need to learn what is written in the context that it is written so you don't remain ignorant of the truth of what is said. undecided

We are all dirty with sin.
Even our good works are not pure.
They are like bloodstained rags.
We are all like dead leaves.
Our sins have carried us away like wind
. - isaiah 64 vs 6

As you can see, the entire verse is more than just that "sound byte" you are used to hearing shouted at you from pulpits and it says a whole lot more too.

According to Isaiah, who you attempt to quote there, sin is what makes a man filthy. When a man is filthy with sin, everything about him including his works of righteousness is also filthy by extension. Basically, God is Holy and can only abide Holiness. And those who are filthy with sin are unholy, therefore their righteous works rendered unholy and unacceptable to God.undecided

When we are cleansed of our sins, our works, including works of righteousness, as listed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40 - become Holy and acceptable works to God. undecided

I like the way you pick a little from here and there but the verses don't really relate, I'll have to settle down and bring verses that relate

Meanwhile holiness is absence of sin as sin is unholy and imperfection
As for written in the context I prefer it spelt out so we don't use context to interpret that which isn't there
Well spelt out scriptures abound don't hide in context" to make your point
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

I like the way you pick a little from here and there but the verses don't really relate, I'll have to settle down and bring verses that relate

Meanwhile holiness is absence of sin as sin is unholy and imperfection
As for written in the context I prefer it spelt out so we don't use context to interpret that which isn't there
Well spelt out scriptures abound don't hide in context" to make your point
1. I didn't pick a little here and there. The 2 passages I included death with issues considered. If you have issue with any of them, be specific. undecided

2. You quoted a portion of the verse Isaiah 64 vs 6, and I included the entirety of the verse in my previous response so you can clearly see where your error in understanding Isaiah's message stems from. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Really Bless People Financially? / List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated / Your Words Determine Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.