Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers (1922 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

I'm pretty sure I asked if you sinned or not today? Wondering why you didn't answer

On the Earth it's almost impossible to go an hour without sinning talk more about an entire day
The teaching of Paul used to elaborate Grace specifically says Grace is no license to sin but if you can live without sinning what then is man's fate?
It's really sad that you and fellow preachers of the Antichrist gospel of grace can't really see what you're doing with it, and how you're using it to justify continual sinning which is what makes iniquity to abound. Except you already see it but are feigning blindness to it.

I haven't sinned today so you obviously don't have any idea what you're speaking about, except you think that everyone lives a life of sin as you and your most of your fellows do, but what you should know is that not everyone was like you.

Y'all preachers of this Antichrist gospel think you know more than Jesus who told several people to "sin no more" to show that it's possible to live on Earth without sinning, because the people He said this to were not in heaven but here on Earth.

John 5:14 (KJV)

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11 (KJV)

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

He also said that whoever commits sin was a servant of sin.

John 8:34 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

So if you really can't live without sinning, it means you're still a servant of sin, and all servants of sin have there place in the lake of fire!

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You obviously know this saying of Jesus which is the true Gospel of Grace, but you've chosen to turn a blind eye to it, because it exposes the grave error in your belief.

Continue sinning if you like and keep justifying it with the Antichrist gospel of grace, but don't say you've not been warned.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Elmaaq: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's really sad that you and fellow preachers of the Antichrist gospel of grace can't really see what you're doing with it, and how you're using it to justify continual sinning which is what makes iniquity to abound. Except you already see it but are feigning blindness to it.

I haven't sinned today so you obviously don't have any idea what you're speaking about, except you think that everyone lives a life of sin as you and your most of your fellows do, but what you should know is that not everyone was like you.

Y'all preachers of this Antichrist gospel think you know more than Jesus who told several people to "sin no more" to show that it's possible to live on Earth without sinning, because the people He said this to were not in heaven but here on Earth.

John 5:14 (KJV)

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11 (KJV)

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

He also said that whoever commits sin was a servant of sin.

John 8:34 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

So if you really can't live without sinning, it means you're still a servant of sin, and all servants of sin have there place in the lake of fire!

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You obviously know this saying of Jesus which is the true Gospel of Grace, but you've chosen to turn a blind eye to it, because it exposes the grave error in your belief.

Continue sinning if you like and keep justifying it with the Antichrist gospel of grace, but don't say you've not been warned.

Because of your writing style which is based on assumptions to my person I won't respond to you again
I'll leave you with these verses
1Jn1:8-10 Rm3:23-28. 23 for all have sinned(F) and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified(G) freely by his grace(H) through the redemption(I) that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[b](J) through the shedding of his blood(K)—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished(L)— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting?(M) It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.(N)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Elmaaq:

Because of your writing style which is based on assumptions to my person I won't respond to you again
1Jn1:8-10 Rm3:23-28. 23 for all have sinned(F) and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified(G) freely by his grace(H) through the redemption(I) that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[b](J) through the shedding of his blood(K)—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished(L)— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting?(M) It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.(N)

Many people have noticed he does not know the spiritual aspect of the law
jnr2020: is probably not a Christian because all he preach is to fight Christians he is the only one without sin
Is it not funny he is holy... jnr2020: lacks understand of Bible this place you wrote down he won't read it he only knows Jesus statement let me tell you he doesn't believe other part of the Bible
Show him that God Righteousness is not about work he won't accept it even though those are the words of Jesus himself.... we all know him every one is avoiding his false doctrines... Let watch him peirce his soul as he continues to sin in his own life style

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Elmaaq:

Is hypocrisy engraved into the hearts of those who preach the Antichrist gospel of grace?

You came here basing your comment on the assumptions that I had sinned yesterday, because according to you "no one on Earth could stay for even an hour without sinning", yet you're now the one crying foul, when I showed that not everyone was not like you if you sin every hour.

Perhaps you shouldn't have even bothered mentioning me in the first because as you can see I'm allergic to the Antichrist gospel you preach, because I'm not worker of iniquity, so I'm not looking for a man-made doctrine that I would use to justify sinning.

I have shown you the Gospel of Christ, if you like despise it as you and your cohorts often do, but know for sure that those same Words of Jesus you reject today, you shall give account of it on the last day when you appear before Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Is hypocrisy engraved into the hearts of those who preach the Antichrist gospel of grace?
...because as you can see I'm allergic to the Antichrist gospel you preach, because I'm not worker of iniquity, so I'm not looking for a man-made doctrine that I would use to justify sinning.

The answer is simple.

We're in a Covenant with God (the New Covenant now).

God's part is that of Grace, whereby He provided Jesus for us to do two things:
(1) teach us God's Way, so we know what to do for our part of the Covenant
(2) a death on the Cross, to provide our penalty payment for sin.

Both are God's Grace, but most deceivers like to pretend that only God has a part, but not us.

By God's Grace provided in part (1) above, Christ very clearly teaches us what to do for our part of the New Covenant, including repenting, forgiving others, and sinning "no more".

If we do not do what Jesus teaches, we do not keep OUR part of the Covenant with God, and the Covenant is broken.
And if we break the Covenant, then we have no access to part (2) above, Christ's Sacrifice on the Cross for sins.
Thus, by breaking the Covenant, we end up rejecting God's Grace in its entirety.

We can't claim to be married to God (by the New Covenant), and then refuse to do our part in keeping it.

Don't worry, God is not mocked by half-hearted wishful thinkers who think God will still Save them if they continue in willful sin.

Also: For the people who think ceasing willful sin is "work", while still hoping God will someday approve of sin:
Ceasing willful sin isn't "work", as though one gains something by labor.
Ceasing willful sin is surrender, by which one gives up something by choice.
Trying to surrender willful sin for the wrong reasons - begrudgingly, out of obligation - might feel like work to the half-hearted who, in their anguish, never succeed.
But surrendering willful sin for the right reasons - freely, out of Love - is Freedom for those who Love God with all their heart, and succeed by Faith in His Love for them.

Also: Anyone who labels it as "work" to not murder, steal, lie, covet, commit adultery, dishonor parents, misuse God's name, commit idolatry, or have other gods; or to keep the only Sabbath in the Bible (which is also not work but rest)... such a person refuses both Jesus' Teachings and Sacrifice.

It's better for a person to never come to God than for them to pretend to come to God.

-------

One last thing:
I'm not trying to condemn anyone, but I personally don't think people should use "God Bless" as a closing (or goodbye), because it's actually using His name in vain IF we use it often without even thinking about it or truly considering God when we say it.

In fact, by Commandment #3 in its full light, we shouldn't use any Biblical word or concept "casually", that is, in a flippant or trite way.

And even if we're sincere with it (and therefore not sinning), by saying "God Bless" instead of "God Bless you" or "may God Bless you", the sad fact is that "God Bless" (the short version) also encourages those who don't truly Love God to use it as merely "empty speech" in the pretense they are godly, because it's used this way so often by so many false Christians in the world.

Not that we should change for the people of the world, but so that we don't contribute to their self-willed destruction, that's all.

Just a thought, and no offense intended, thanks.
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers by madegreatbygrace(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2021
quote author=Kingsnairaland post=103797079]

Many people have noticed he does not know the spiritual aspect of the law
jnr2020: is probably not a Christian because all he preach is to fight Christians he is the only one without sin
Is it not funny he is holy... jnr2020: lacks understand of Bible this place you wrote down he won't read it he only knows Jesus statement let me tell you he doesn't believe other part of the Bible
Show him that God Righteousness is not about work he won't accept it even though those are the words of Jesus himself.... we all know him every one is avoiding his false doctrines... Let watch him peirce his soul as he continues to sin in his own life style

You’re right.

He’s an Abdul masquerading as a saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Belive In God? / God Without Religion / Some Christian Names Going Extinct,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.