Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? (2351 Views)

Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by ak47mann(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2011
heavy g:

@all
Thanks for all your advice. D girl in question called me and apologisd for any embarassment I faced. She said she will call me back because she wants to know what really happened. Because he later accused her that she's dating me and THAT I CALLED HIM FIRST TO TELL HIM I WAS DATING HER. THAT I MUST HAVE GOTTEN HIS NUMBER FROM HER! Its unbelievable! I feel bad that she's caught in this kind of situation. Dis guy obviously doesnt know the angel he has. I've known her going on 10 years now and I know she's very responsible. He only came in a year+ ago. He cant just come in and dirt her up like that. I believe she deserves to know what he said and what he is!
guy be like say you grew up in a house full of girls e.g sisters undecided undecided i knew he will say something like that cool cool that you two were dating i told you so see the next stage.She wil avoid you for a while cus she loves her husband more she will believe some of the lies coming from his mouth dont get it twisted (MAGIC STICK) is a powerful tool
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by ak47mann(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Okay so basically you think her fiance is on her too hard and is the reason for her distancing
herself. Let's not make assumptions brother. If there is any way you can see her or speak to her
kindly ask (preferably not in writing or text so you won't incriminate yourself if your suspicions are
indeed true) and watch her body language or take note of her tone. If she is defensive or tries to
evade then you are spot on but if she is genuinely confused or even a bit appalled then you
might be the one who is tripping. grin But don't assume. She may have found her prince charming
who she has decided to dedicate her time to, who knows?

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Ranoscky(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
Just dont know what to say.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Wislet(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
@heavy g, since she has said she wants to know wat he said, play it back for her to hear or tell her yourself. Also tel her about ur findings on de man. A man dat claims to love a woman cannot irrationally shut down her life like dat-askin her to close her facebook account & keep off friends dat hav been there for her long befor he showed up! Smh
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by IyaBasira: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Wislet:

@heavy g, since she has said she wants to know wat he said, play it back for her to hear or tell her yourself. Also tel her about your findings on de man. A man dat claims to love a woman cannot irrationally shut down her life like dat-askin her to close her facebook account & keep off friends dat hav been there for her long befor he showed up! Smh

Shy - One and Wislet have said it all.

Please ignore all those people saying it's not your place to tell her what's up. What he did was a blatant show of disrespect and I think everyone deserves a chance to know certain things. If it was a guy that this topic was about, I'm sure almost everyone would have wondered why you hadn't talked to him already.
Anyway, you're right, and she deserves to know. I can't remember who it was that mentioned talking to his ex- girlfriend, but that would be a wise course of action. Sometimes people have to hear it from the horse's mouth, but I don't know why you didn't just tell her everything from the get go. The more water passes under the bridge, the more difficult it becomes to be honest.

As for those who think she knows that he is an abuser and a jerk, may God help you. It seems like you are either not enlightened or you've never come across people with those types of issues. People like this girl's bf are the WORST kind of people, not just because they hit their gf's and openly insult them, but because on the outside they seem so angelic. What do you think the word "hypocrite" means?. Please let's stop jumping to conclusions about people we may not even know. The bottom line is , the poster should tell her, especially since he thinks of her so highly.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by LaShawn: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
Heaven bless Iya Basira, Beync, manmustwac and others who are advocating that this girl know the truth. It was highly disrespectful that he called her a ho, especially if she's a good gurl like heavy g painted her to be. Her boyfriend is a stupid coward/ bully and I wish he loses her and gets someone like himself. They can be doin fire for fire and he wil regret letting a good woman down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Weddings / hi / I Will Stay Penny Less Than Ask A Lady For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.