Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? (2343 Views)

Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Should I Go Ahead And Marry This Decent Lady Who Approached Me First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by solomto(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
wat else do u wnt frm her?
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Goldieluks: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
why should she run for her life??
i don't get it!
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Beync(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
The op is still on phone with the girl's fiance i guess
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by solomto(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
heavy g:

I've known this girl about 8 years now. When she transferred to my Uni back then, the whole dept went gaga for her. Not only is she beautiful, she's intelligent, decent, wellspoken and humble. Guys would go behind their friends to toast her because everybody wanted her. She immersed herself in her books though and later confided in me that she didnt want to mess around and would only date when she was ready to get married. I liked her too but since I wasnt capable of marriage then, I never told her and we remain friends to this day.
This year, she started behaving strangely. She cut off from all her friends and shut her facebook. She was really creating distance from us (her friends). Anyway, o[b]ne day, I sent her a friendly text, only for her fiance to call me back. . . .[/b]
u are nt yet ready to settle down wt her why nt leave her alone.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
My guys, as I was saying;
Her fiance called me back and asked me series of questions. I answered to the best of my ability but he flared up, and called her nasty names to my hearing, saying that she was a 'ho and it will be for my own good if I keep away from her. Apparently, he doesnt like her keeping friends and was pissed I sent her a text. I felt really bad because I know she's not those things and I told him some heated words too. My dilemma is; I can understand he's trying to protect his interest but going as far as naming her a 'ho, shows he's not her husband, but I've not been able to tell her what he said. I dont want to make it seem like I broke up somebody's relationship. I carried out some investigations of my own in his former neighborhood and I found out he's abusive to women, including his mother, and his last girlfriend had to flee. Because his bad character was known all over, he packed to a new neighborhood, and that was where they met and started dating. He has really been hiding his true colours from her because he wants to get married to her. I think God seeing the type of girl she is, made the guy show me his true colours. But how do I warn her?
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by solomto(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
heavy g:

My guys, as I was saying;
Her fiance called me back and asked me series of questions. I answered to the best of my ability but he flared up, and called her nasty names to my hearing, saying that she was a 'ho and it will be for my own good if I keep away from her. Apparently, he doesnt like her keeping friends and was pissed I sent her a text. I felt really bad because I know she's not those things and I told him some heated words too. My dilemma is; I can understand he's trying to protect his interest but going as far as naming her a 'ho, shows he's not her husband, but I've not been able to tell her what he said. I dont want to make it seem like I broke up somebody's relationship. I carried out some investigations of my own in his former neighborhood and I found out he's abusive to women, including his mother, and his last girlfriend had to flee. Because his bad character was known all over, he packed to a new neighborhood, and that was where they met and started dating. He has really been hiding his true colours from her because he wants to get married to her. I think God seeing the type of girl she is, made the guy show me his true colours. But how do I warn her?
dnt advice her to end the relationship bt to observe the guy well b4 committing deeply bt dnt be surprise if she later tells u that d guy is the best guy she ever met.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by manmustwac(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Easy go back to where you did your. investigation try and locate one of his ex girlfriends or close friends then call the babe and arrange for her to see his ex girlfriend or close friend and let them do the talking
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Beync(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
Dont know why some gud girls most times fall for bad guys undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by manmustwac(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
@post
Easy go back to where you did your investigation try and locate one of his ex girlfriends or close friends then call the babe and arrange for her to see his ex girlfriend or close friend and let them do the talking sad
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by solomto(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
Beync:

Dont know why some gud girls most times fall for bad guys undecided
its always like that and vice versa
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
@manmuswac
Thanx, my guy. Il consider that.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
@solomto
My guy, I tire o. I hope she leaves when she knows who he is.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
@queen b
me too, i nor sabiii
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by obowunmi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ OP mind your own, leave the babe, and face your own relationship. God bless you as you do.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Beync(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
solomto:

its always like that and vice versa
why shud a bad guy feign like he is a gud guy jus to get the gud  girl fall for him
what wud happen in the long run when his true self will become visible
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
@Obo
Am just thinking of how to go about it. . .but I WILL do something. I didnt go out looking to help him mind his biz, he brought his business to me!
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by 190: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thats why all women want me cos im a Badttttt boi undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by obowunmi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ OP: how do you know, she doesn't know he's an abuser and jerk ? And wants to stay with him regardless. I'm sure he may have called her a "hoe" once or twice in her face and she laughed it off, thinking she was joking.

If you spend anymore time breaking them up, it might backfire and she's drawn more to him.

she's an adult and knows what's right or wrong for her. Once again mind your own bizzness.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by sillyboy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ Topic.
Durhh! Tell her to run or simply give her koboko roughly and ignore her after afterwards.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by sillyboy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
I begi, dont mind me. . . . .i replied without reading the story. Now that I have read it, all I can say is : Mind ur fu**cking biz! and leave her and her stupid bf alone.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by wazklin: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
i feel sorry for your worries over this girl. but for her to have stayed a long time and finally settles with this guy means there is somethn she cherises in him, let her do the FBI,focus on your own fiancee
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by ak47mann(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
poster
mind your business why am saying these. we bad boyyss got ex-factor you feel me tongue tongue tongue that's why girls love us just that i dont touch women or abuse them undecided undecided i love good time and sex in between tongue tongue tongue if you try to brake them it will back fire trust me she will side the bad guy eventually.I have experience the same thing many times from my girl friend friends they never win even guys too.After they will think the girl is stupid or what cool cool but the truth is that bad boys have a swagger normal guys dont have ladies can see that and they love it tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Spclst900: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
wazklin:

i feel sorry for your worries over this girl. but for her to have stayed a long time and finally settles with this guy means there is somethn she cherises in him, let her do the FBI,focus on your own fiancee
gbam
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by iice(f): 4:19am On Apr 25, 2011
Talk to her and get a view of how she 'sees' him.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by segzicres(m): 4:21am On Apr 25, 2011
Ppl can ask retarded questions!
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by ShyOne(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2011
@ OP

Record him - call him up - revisit the conversation you had initially with him regarding her.   He sounds enough like an attention getter to repeat what he said to you earlier on the phone and just because you called him back - I'm sure he will add additional ignorant words to describe her in his battery against her "his cowardly/paltry attempts to run people off."  Let him talk - put your cell phone on speaker mode and tape the conversation.

Then go to her - and follow the writer ice's advice - before you do anything - lead her out verbally to find out how she sees him. When she is finished lifting him up with praises (as many women are blind to azzholes).

Only after she describes him to you - then tell her you want her to listen to something and play the tape for her to hear him in all of his "glory."

Therefore, you aren't bad talking him - just let her hear it for herself.

I PROMISE YOU - IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I did that and the results were absolutely mahhhhvelous.  You don't have to say a word.  Let him do all the talking and allow her to hear it in his own voice, his own words.  Tell her that you thought it was important enough for her to hear it for herself prior to accepting any marriage offers from his direction.

Don't worry about what other people say - record him.  It was the best small investment I ever made.  I have tape recording equipment big and small.  I recommend it highly.
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2011
It is her choice if she chose to to stay with a jerk or boxer but I still think she deserve to know what you know about her fiance. DON'T EXPECT HER TO HEED YOUR ADVICE SHA,  undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Beync(f): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2011
Abeg, tell her with all honesty and allow her to make d decision. the girl deserve better and not to be lucked up in mariage only to realize the true person she maried latter. it's better  to show your real self to the person u want to commit your self to so he/she wud know if he/she wud be able to deal with it. he is not going to treat her  differently from the way he treats his mum and others around him, abe is he going to change over night?
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by chibaby5(f): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
Is it dat she wunt bliv u if u told her about ur findings? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by heavyg(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
Re: How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2011
Okay so basically you think her fiance is on her too hard and is the reason for her distancing
herself. Let's not make assumptions brother. If there is any way you can see her or speak to her
kindly ask (preferably not in writing or text so you won't incriminate yourself if your suspicions are
indeed true) and watch her body language or take note of her tone. If she is defensive or tries to
evade then you are spot on but if she is genuinely confused or even a bit appalled then you
might be the one who is tripping. grin But don't assume. She may have found her prince charming
who she has decided to dedicate her time to, who knows?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids / Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.