Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Girlfriends Are Selfish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends Are Selfish (1629 Views)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. / Girlfriends Are Liabilities!!! (PICTURES) / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriends Are Selfish by emmanuel596(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2021
—GIRLFRIENDS ARE SELFISH—

Females are selfish in general ,,But I wanna talk about “girlfriends “

Many men knows and believe that relationships are more expensive than being single.

I have never heard a female say the same. Why is that so? Because females actually think they're owed money for being in a relationship.

It’s a business to the females ,, Fem@les are selfish. It's in their nature

They will do the very minimum for you but still expect you to go all out for them.

She will do small things for you, expecting the reciprocation to be 10x that.

Let’s take valentine and birthday for example ,,Observe that 90% of females gets away with giving men half ass gifts for these occasions,,yet men are always expected to go all out

You spend huge amounts of money on her birthday but on yours she'll most likely put you on her social media & say some fake ass sweet shit "happy birthday boo bla bla". ( that’s if you aren’t the only one viewings it �)

You buy her some designer labels, Expensive phones / Hair extension / take her on expensive date / trips etc ... still gush all about her on your social media but she'll buy you socks � / boxers / aluminum pendant/ singlet / or phone case

You buy her correct shit .. order from amazon, least .. JUMIA .. & she picks yours in Oshodi/ aba / yaba or near by store .

You take her out to eat at some fancy restaurant, then she cooks you some Delicious happy meal �.. with your money o

Most guys dunno that the wack ass or expensive gift dey received on birthdays / valentine etc .. 90 percent of the time they used your own money to get it for u ( what you think the money she needed or took from you few weeks to your birthday was for )

And with that, if you ever break up with her the whole world will know how she used to take care of you�

And don't let me get started on the slay queens .. the lowest of the lows ... all this port harcourt / aba igbo girls ... fact that they think sex is a gift.

Pussy, is not a gift. How can something that's pre-owned, already been opened & used be a gift ? They act as if sex benefits you only, she enjoys it too, so it's not a favor. Don't be deceived by these slay queens

They are all fe/male .. tueh!

They are selfish & entitled. .. if u have one .. try and connect the dots ,,, She's actually using you, she doesn't love you one bit.

I can bet my last dollar, if it was a woman going all out buying you gifts & you put in bare minimum effort & offer your private part as a gift like she does, she'd be calling you names

Don't fall for the scams ,, on birthdays / valentine / anniversary you're very excited expecting something.

Whatever she'll give you won't even be a fraction of what you've been spending on her. That's when they'll say "it's the thought that counts" ���

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by MJBOLT: 9:14am On May 03, 2021
not just girlfriends,women are naturally selfish.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
grin
My Nysc days i got to learn how women are. She will collect the same amount of alawi with me...hide her own and start dictating how we will spend mine. I was still dating her after nysc, one night we both hanged out and she got a lil tipsy, i ran out of cash and asked for her atm to borrow me some money to buy takeaway home and i mentioned her favorite yoghurt...she reluctantly gave me d pin, i crossed down d road to use d atm...i decided to check her balance...na that day i know women are Selfish,Smart and Self-centered SSS....oboy, i saw 454,500.00naira when i had zero in my own account and anytime i collect my salary she is all over me to get her share for upkeep and the rest.

I started viewing women differently then. You have to just ignore them kinda and be smart when you spend forget them calling u stingy or asking what have u done for me.

NB- To know these women know what they are doing, you will see them very irritated if they have brother a girl is doing same thing to him. They will even fight the lady

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by MJBOLT: 9:29am On May 03, 2021
what most guys who spend foolishly on ladies don't know is that these women get money pass them,they will keep their own for future purposes and be spending your own even the money they spend on you is your own money grin

EmekaBlue:
grin
My Nysc days i got to learn how women are. She will collect the same amount of alawi with me...hide her own and start dictating how we will spend mine. I was still dating her after nysc, one night we both hanged out and she got a lil tipsy, i ran out of cash and asked for her atm to borrow me some money to buy takeaway home and i mentioned her favorite yoghurt...she reluctantly gave me d pin, i crossed down d road to use d atm...i decided to check her balance...na that day i know women are Selfish,Smart and Self-centered SSS....oboy, i saw 454,500.00naira when i had zero in my own account and anytime i collect my salary she is all over me to get her share for upkeep and the rest.

I started viewing women differently then. You have to just ignore them kinda and be smart when you spend forget them calling u stingy or asking what have u done for me.

NB- To know these women know what they are doing, you will see them very irritated if they have brother a girl is doing same thing to him. They will even fight the lady

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Vulcanheph(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

Omo!!! This your story touch me oh.... The brand of women we have in this country are all like that ; selfish and self centered.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by freddybonz(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2021
Lol....I remember when we were all hungry and complaining about being broke and this girl was brave enough to even complain about brokeness more than us(lol)..she mistakenly left her phone on the table and went out, curiosity made us go through her messages because something told us she was lying, Omoh her bank balance was just 6000 naira short of one million.....since that day I de fear women, she no even buy us food chop, follow us the complain and if we buy from one small thousands she go follow chop without conscience

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by 300whitewolves(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Na God go save us from women of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
True cry.. Very selfish being..wonder why men and women were created to live as one..
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by AfroKnight: 10:49am On May 03, 2021
The only women who are not selfish are your mothers or daughters. Even sisters are now becoming selfish.

10 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by MJBOLT: 10:52am On May 03, 2021
just because they are not selfish to you doesn't mean they are not selfish to other men

FEMALE NATURE IS UNIVERSAL

AfroKnight:
The only women who are not selfish are your mothers or daughters. Even sisters are now becoming selfish.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Kondomatic(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2021
If someone comes to you and starts promising to orchestrate the second coming of Jesus, resurrect Abraham and forgive Judas just to get in your boxers, I am pretty sure you will start seeing yourself as someone special. This will make you proud and selfish with time, especially when there are like 15 other people making the same promises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by AfroKnight: 12:44pm On May 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
just because they are not selfish to you doesn't mean they are not selfish to other men

FEMALE NATURE IS UNIVERSAL

Lol. You were in such a haste to reply that you didn’t understand. All I meant was a woman is not selfish in those roles.
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by oluwatoyosi8755: 12:47pm On May 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Igivebooks: 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
I know I'll get trashed for this but if as a guy, you are expecting the same kind of big gift as you give to your woman then it says a lot about you.

Now I'm not saying it's bad for women to give you gift but any high value man will tell you that he expects little to nothing from his woman in terms of monetary gifts.

As a man you should be focused on building yourself not to the point of not needing a woman but to a point where she needs you.

Bringing the above equation into a relationship, the woman you love should always give you less than you give her. It creates the power dynamics in your relationship and like Jay Z says 'you need me, I don't need you'.

She will need you.

Please don't be one of those mummy's boy that cry that he isn't getting good gifts from his girl. Rather look at her loyalty. That's all you need as a man. There are many hoes out there but few are loyal. Find one of those few.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
Why didn't our forefathers complain?

I blame the economy.

Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship na scam. grin grin

In most cases, both partners are in for selfish reasons. Sex, materialism, indulgence, adventure etc. It is mostly trade by barter. Until you take it to the next level, don't complain, if you think your partner gains more in the relationship than you. grin grin grin grin grin

EmekaBlue:
Dont you think our fore mothers then own was to cook,get water from d stream,take care of the children,stay humble and our fore sisters own was to shake their asses going to d farm or stream and allow the guy she love to touch her in the bushes no too much materialism like nowadays

It appears to me that you are a huge viewer of Nollywood. grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by KidDarkness(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2021
Deep insights
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Karlifate: 1:18pm On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
I know I'll get trashed for this but if as a guy, you are expecting the same kind of big gift as you give to your woman then it says a lot about you.

Now I'm not saying it's bad for women to give you gift but any high value man will tell you that he expects little to nothing from his woman in terms of monetary gifts.

As a man you should be focused on building yourself not to the point of not needing a woman but to a point where she needs you.

Bringing the above equation into a relationship, the woman you love should always give you less than you give her. It creates the power dynamics in your relationship and like Jay Z says 'you need me, I don't need you'.

She will need you.

Please don't be one of those mummy's boy that cry that he isn't getting good gifts from his girl. Rather look at her loyalty. That's all you need as a man. There are many hoes out there but few are loyal. Find one of those few.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

@bold, you made a valid point.

What if she's buying you gifts with the crumbs she gets from her side dude(s) or sugar daddies?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Igivebooks: 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
Karlifate:

@bold, you made a valid point.

What if she's buying you gifts with the crumbs she gets from her side dude(s) or sugar daddies?
lolz you'd be surprised that some niggas today will be happy
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by EmekaBlue(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Why didn't our forefathers complain?

I blame the economy.

Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship na scam. grin grin

In most cases, both partners are in for selfish reasons. Sex, materialism, indulgence, adventure etc. It is mostly trade by barter. Until you take it to the next level, don't complain, if you think your partner gains more in the relationship than you. grin grin grin grin grin
Dont you think our fore mothers then own was to cook,get water from d stream,take care of the children,stay humble and our fore sisters own was to shake their asses going to d farm or stream and allow the guy she love to touch her in the bushes no too much materialism like nowadays
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Karlifate: 1:31pm On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
lolz you'd be surprised that some niggas today will be happy

cheesy cheesy

A case of cunny man die, cunny man bury am. cheesy
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by folabayo(f): 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
Smiles..., you are right sha, but it's in both ways(although na the women case de plenty pass)
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Taywon: 2:36pm On May 03, 2021
I once experience same... But it made me wiser....

Aside sex.... 98% of men don't benefit anything from relationship... They are just stuck

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Michelle55: 2:46pm On May 03, 2021
Let me relax and read as usual.. May this new month favour us all cool
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by Dalil8: 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Girlfriends Are Selfish by femi4: 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
It is a natural something

Even to watch football on tv, they cannot even give you the remote for 90mins....you have to visit the viewing centre

(1) (Reply)

Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? / Which One Of These Buckets Will Get Filled First? / Men, What Are Your Thoughts On Waistbead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.