Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? (1172 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Xenry: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Love is more than feelings, it's the values that you have that creates the true and honest love and care that people have towards you. So when someone tells you they love you without showing you why, then chances are that they are either lying or lusting after you. Don't believe then when they tell you, "I love you because I have feelings for you," Feelings fades, but values don't. Anything can cause feelings, it could be lust, fear, rejections ... . It(feelings) isn't always caused by love.
They all won't honestly care unless you give them a reason to. So go out there and create a reason, value ... that will make them want to love, care or respect you.
So what made you realized that people didn't actually loved or cared for you? That it were all a lie and they were faking it.
Mine is when I was disappointed because I thought that love, caring ... is reciprocal, I thought that helping people, being there for them, caring for them will also make them do the same for you, but I was dead wrong. My expectations then was different from the reality. So I realized that if you want people to love, care about you, even if it's in a pretentious way, then you have to give them a reason to do so. It's your value that will make them want to do those things for you, not necessarily what you do for them.
So it's better to go out there and create reasons, values that will change the way people see you ... than to do things expecting them to reciprocate it. Nah, it doesn't work that way.
So what are the things, experiences that proved your expectations from people to be wrong?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by donbachi(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2021
When i needed them the most.they were never there.and when i could not meet their selfish demands.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by b3llo(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2021
When my expectations were dashed by someone I trusted. That was when I realised that it is all man by himself. indeed this world is a doggy world.
Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2021
Op i no know ohh,Even me self no dey send people self. grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by bigcee(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
Protect yourself, don't lose guard. Predators are everywhere, don't be vulnerable to them. Don't expect too much from people and be careful who you attach your emotions to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Xenry: 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
bigcee:
Protect yourself, don't lose guard. Predators are everywhere, don't be vulnerable to them. Don't expect too much from people and be careful who you attach your emotions to.
Exactly! And play your cards wisely because life's short and time is nobody's friend.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2021
The way I have so built my instincts, I can smell "fake ass" love and niceness from a 100 miles away. So many fake ass people everywhere, they are only after what they can get 4rm you. After that, it is back to status quo.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2021
A lot of stuff, lastly I learnt everyone including me is here for the gains,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Xenry: 7:43pm On May 03, 2021
b3llo:
When my expectations were dashed by someone I trusted. That was when I realised that it is all man by himself. indeed this world is a doggy world.
Yeah! Very very doggy.sad
Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Xenry: 8:33pm On May 03, 2021
donbachi:
When i needed them the most.they were never there.and when i could not meet their selfish demands.
People will always disappoint.

Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2021
I don't expect love or care from anyone.
If I need I'll get a pet.
Re: What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? by Michelle55: 8:13am On May 04, 2021
smiley Self-love is the bed kind of love to give to oneself, it doesn't require anything from anyone. People will always disappoint because the only constant thing in life is change so expect less from people and you will be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Practitioners Pls Help / . / The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.