Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (27715 Views)

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
g
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by winkmart: 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
OK
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Femston: 12:50pm On May 04, 2021
Relationship like that always come with a bait. Let her swallow her own and then she will learn the hard way. There's nothing is little toy can do to advice people like that

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". This time things went outta hand,after series of complaint he gave her the most savage replies. Telling her " oh,you're an ingrate, you're mad, since its attention you want, you have lots of wooers, you can chat them up when I'm offline to keep you company, go and look for your Mr perfect". It ended that way, the guy asked for a break up. My friend came running to me explaining that she only complained that he's not giving her attention. But yet its break up he wants. I told my girl,this guy doesn't deserve you. or are you blind? There are things a guy can and cannot say to his loved ones even when angry. Forget the guy.

my girl didn't listen. she came to me again saying they've settled. That he's apologised.
how did he apologise? by saying "oya,I'll send you money in the morning" pls isn't that insult? But no,my girl was smiling when she received the msg. she also said, he wants to get her a new phone that's why he's been acting that way. Tried explaining to her that self respect isn't pride. Did I advice my friend wrongly ? she sees me like I hate her rn.
... grin grin grin Na now you just dey know say women and Money are like Mr. Dickso & Miss Kpekus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by ezugegere(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2021
Your friend has a very dangerous friend

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Ytea(f): 12:51pm On May 04, 2021
Shell say you're jealous now. You've done your part brother, leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by InvertedHammer: 12:53pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". This time things went outta hand,after series of complaint he gave her the most savage replies. Telling her " oh,you're an ingrate, you're mad, since its attention you want, you have lots of wooers, you can chat them up when I'm offline to keep you company, go and look for your Mr perfect". It ended that way, the guy asked for a break up. My friend came running to me explaining that she only complained that he's not giving her attention. But yet its break up he wants. I told my girl,this guy doesn't deserve you. or are you blind? There are things a guy can and cannot say to his loved ones even when angry. Forget the guy.

my girl didn't listen. she came to me again saying they've settled. That he's apologised.
how did he apologise? by saying "oya,I'll send you money in the morning" pls isn't that insult? But no,my girl was smiling when she received the msg. she also said, he wants to get her a new phone that's why he's been acting that way. Tried explaining to her that self respect isn't pride. Did I advice my friend wrongly ? she sees me like I hate her rn.
/
So your friend must live the way you dictate?

Focus on your life.

Some friendships don't last forever.
/

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by wwwihy: 12:53pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
There's always a constant tension between forces trying to hold a relationship together and forces trying to tear the couple apart.

Op which of the forces do you belong?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

SISTER, LEAVE YOUR FRIEND AND HER RELATIONSHIP ALONE. ALL YOU SHOULD WANT FOR HER IS HAPPINESS,
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by southsouthking(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2021
Na this man cause am.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by dvkot(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2021
Yahoo boys relationship
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by oluwaahmed: 12:55pm On May 04, 2021
OP must be a simp that he's unable to decode the girls feelings for him.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2021
Drink water and mind your business
Use that energy for yourself
Here comes the man on Fire

Drink water and mind your business
Use that energy for yourself
Here comes the man on Fire
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Zizicomm: 12:58pm On May 04, 2021
Karlifate:
kiss cheesy cheesy

Your body go rest io (kuro nbe)
Papa tell pikin io (ehh)
Your body go rest io
Your body go rest io (ehh)
Dem come go confess io (so nu)
Your head go correct io (da nu)
You nor go forget io
Shey you get the concept

Dem no dey tell person Ja ara Ja ara
You go learn your own lesson Ja ara Ja ara
Everybody keep on searching Ja ara Ja ara
For miraculous blessings Ja ara Ja ara Ja ara

grin cheesy cheesy

**Just singing out loud.**
You go bow for Lagos
if you no know ya sef you go loss o
Omo nobody holy no Apostle ( nuh nuh uh)

grin cheesy cheesy

Dem no dey tell person Ja ara Ja ara
You go learn your own lesson Ja ara Ja ara
Everybody keep on searching Ja ara Ja ara
For miraculous blessings Ja ara Ja ara Ja ara

grin cheesy cheesy

Aunty you sef mind ya business!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by jesmond3945: 12:58pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

please mind your business. They would always use you to settle.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Qatar2022: 12:59pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by mmsen: 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
Sounds like most women. This is nothing new.

Only a minority of women possess a sufficient level of self-respect to not be mesmerized by petty trinkets.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by kenzysmith: 1:01pm On May 04, 2021
Beckysexy:
@OP, can you connect me with the guy ?
I need to help them and settle this fight.
opooo! big shshwo
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by seyz91(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2021
you no lie cheesy
SeekerofTruth1:

Your Friend is Like every other Average Nigerian Girl, Useless!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Codes151(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by MPESA(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
There's always a constant tension between forces trying to hold a relationship together and forces trying to tear the couple apart.

God bless, the Op is bad belle , make he/she carry another man give the girl as that one no deserve am .... Make e go mind him business.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by tellwisdom: 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Your Friend is Like every other Average Nigerian Girl, Useless!

Very useless with evidence angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
talk true you no won settle fight undecided

una won chop your own ni as you see say the guy dey send money and buy phone for the girlfriend

a typical naija girl sighted undecided
Beckysexy:
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

You are very naive. You only advised her based on your low capacitance of experience module.

An alpha male focuses on the current of life and provides for his loved ones as an act of love expression.

If attention is what you need, you probably need a criminal who doesn't work (no offense to hardworking criminals) or a lazy politician(no offense to hardworking politicians), actually you need an average Joe or a poor man.

Do not expect attention if you want your man to go far in life, after a certain level of accomplishment, na enjoyment go kill that wonderful girl.

And if you are jealous or a feminist, please understand you are a misfit. No offence

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by qtguru(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

What is the girl's job ?
How old is the girl ?
How busy is the girl ?
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by MPESA(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2021
Stenewiser:
@op, make them watch you carefully, you're up to something.

Aswear
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by realstars: 1:07pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Good Question

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Why are you disturbing yourself?
Leave her to face her choices. You can't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Yeahmehn: 1:08pm On May 04, 2021
Memoirs of an average Nigerian girl and her best friend

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

u friend is a commodity period.

which one is she doesnt deserve the guy? apart from toto wat else is she offering?
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Bryan88(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2021
Beckysexy:
1 olosho sighted... grin
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2021
Two things you can do for your friend.

1. Advise her, and then
2. Mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.