Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. (1250 Views)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
i've been an avid reader on this forum but i don't really post much. there is a lot of tribalism on this forum. the tribalists on this forum gives us nigerians a bad name. This is my list of tribalists first 10.

1. ystranger

2. abu maryam

3. ileki-idi

4. kobojunkie

5. ezecuhe

6. alj uhce

7. udezue

8. onlytruth

9. dem people

10. andy uweh

Please  Mods, look into the comments of these people. They are not portraying a good image of us.

Other posters can add their own lists. but these ones are commanders of tribal wars here on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by jason123: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
LOL!!! grin grin grin
It needs some readjustments :
we_dee:

i've been an avid reader on this forum but i don't really post much. there is a lot of tribalism on this forum. the tribalists on this forum gives us nigerians a bad name. This is my list of tribalists first 10.

1. ystranger

[s]2. abu maryam

3. ileki-id[/b]i

[b]4. kobojunkie
[/s]

5. ezecuhe

6. alj uhce

7. udezue

8. onlytruth cool

9. dem people

10. andy uweh

Please  Mods, look into the comments of these people. They are not portraying a good image of us.

Other posters can add their own lists. but these ones are commanders of tribal wars here on nairaland
Thank you!!!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2011
Please Jason123,

why did u cancel those names? tell me a bit about them so i wold know if i made mistake in d list.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by jason123: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee:

Please Jason123,

why did u cancel those names? tell me a bit about them so i wold know if i made mistake in d list.
Abu maryam: He/she is a northerner and because we(southerners) know so little about them, you cannnot consider their views tribalistic. Moreover, he/she jokes most of the time.
Ileke Idi: she is a cool babe from Ekiti kete. She is not a tribalist, only becomes so when "they" insult her ethnic group till she can take no more. I bet she does not mean those (if any) bad stuffs she might have said.
Kobojunkie: You should judge her yourself cheesy cheesy
Dem people: He is one of the most detribalised person on this forum. He does not in any way or form get involved in tribalism. He is mature.
Andre Uche: Almost similar to Dem people but I do not know whether he has other usernames for tribal bashing undecided

Onlytruth and F-z stranger are the kings and grandmasters of Bigotry, tribalism, supremacist and Nazi-like views especially Onlytruth. But for some reason, I believe Fstranger is simply joking or catching fun. undecided

All in all, its good to make your personal judgements. cool
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2011
Tribalism

1. The organization, culture, or beliefs of a tribe.
2. A strong feeling of identity with and loyalty to one's tribe or group.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tribalism

I do have a strong loyalty to my group, so that would make me a tribalist, if you go by the definition. However, I consider myself an Igboist.

But I do not think my group is superior to any other group. I respect other Africans, as long as they respect me and my group. Point blank.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again though. A poll will be put up soon. But my post is for everyone to see.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2011
ok Jason123.

becos i have been watching the politics section and i know your antecedants on the section very well so, who better be a better moderator for the list than u.

But no, fstranger is a wicked person and i believe he's like that in real life. what about ezeuche, alj uche and udezue? was i correct about them?

please compose a list here of the best contributors to the politics section for all to see. make it a first 11 (like a football team) and u will be the goal keeper. reserve 6 others on the bench.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2011
@ Ezeuche

do u agree with d list (without ur name)?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee:

@ Ezeuche

do u agree with d list (without your name)?

You can include my name. I have made tribalistic statements in the past. And I cannot run from my past can I?

I will not comment on the list in its entirety, because it is not my right to judge someone else. All I can say is the names that were forgotten were: Eko Ile, seanet, blazay, namfav [/b]and [b]Rhino.

People who preach murder deserve to be on the list. Half of the names that you mentioned never glorified the murder of innocence. Most of the people you have mentioned have defended the honor of their people, by those who have nothing but ridicule for them.

I task you to go through the different threads of the Politics section posted this week and see who have been at the receiving end. Then you will understand the nonsense we who have defended our (Including Me) have to go through daily.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2011
@Ezeuche

ok. but u are not judging anybody. this is just a virtual forum.

I wanted to include namfav, blazay and eko ile but i forgot their names and was trying to recall their names. Which names should i not have added to the list?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by koruji(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2011
I would like to see how this dictionary defines RACISM shocked shocked shocked

EzeUche__:

Tribalism

1. The organization, culture, or beliefs of a tribe.
2. A strong feeling of identity with and loyalty to one's tribe or group.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tribalism

I do have a strong loyalty to my group, so that would make me a tribalist, if you go by the definition. However, I consider myself an Igboist.

But I do not think my group is superior to any other group. I respect other Africans, as long as they respect me and my group. Point blank.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again though. A poll will be put up soon. But my post is for everyone to see.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee,

Kobojunkie - She/He doesn't need to be on the list. I might consider him/her a fool, but she/he does not deserve to be on the list.

Udezue - He doesn't even post on Nairaland anymore to be considered for this list

Onlytruth - A true defender of his people who does not need to be on the list. Most of his battles with the true vile creatures are just comparing in contrast.

Dem People - I don't know why he is on this list. Never seen him partaking in any tribalistic battles.

Me - I have made controversial in the past. No need to deny that. But my words for others can be quite tame. When have you seen me celebrating the deaths of innocence?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2011
koruji:

I would like to see how this dictionary defines RACISM shocked shocked shocked

Racism

–noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by koruji(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2011
You cannot include kobojunkie in that list anyway you cut it.

In addition, you need to distinguish people whose basic outlook on life is about "tribe" and those who took up the tribalism mantle because they just can't take it anymore. Ileke-Idi for example belongs in the latter, while EzeUche, Chyz* and the like are in the former, Bk.Babe is another one to add to the list - he just doesn't, for some reason, like anything Igbo.

Still, you have those like alloy/emeka and ndu_chucks who do a good job of disguising their tribal/sectional arguments.

Most people have responded to tribal postings with some form of tribal bashing in return, so you have a lot of work to do.

we_dee:

1. ystranger

2. abu maryam

3. ileki-idi

4. kobojunkie

5. ezecuhe

6. alj uhce

7. udezue

8. onlytruth

9. dem people

10. andy uweh

Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by koruji(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2011
@EzeUche
Thank you for obliging.

Don't you think replacing "race" with tribe in (1) and (3) of this definition sound more like what you and others do on NL?

Just wondering.

EzeUche__:

Racism

–noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races  determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race  is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race  or other races.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by oncolor: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee:

1. ystranger

2. abu maryam

3. ileki-idi

4. kobojunkie

5. ezecuhe

6. alj uhce

7. udezue

8. onlytruth

9. dem people

10. andy uweh

Very good observation.  One thing these guys fail to understand is that trying to defend your culture or ethnic group by insulting another persons culture is re.tarded.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2011
@ Ezeuche

ok.

I read the politics section quite often.

I know u have made controversial statements in the past but on the whole, i see u as a passionate person who loves his people. maybe by doing that, u come across as a tribalist and controversial figure.

i have listed the names i forgot. but who are your own personal list of the best of the politics section. list ur own first 11 (with jason123 as the gk).

@ koruji,

u have made good points. i guess i made mistake according to Ezeuche, with d inclusion of andre uweh and dem people.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2011
koruji:

@EzeUche
Thank you for obliging.

Don't you think replacing "race" with tribe in (1) and (3) of this definition sound more like what you and others do on NL?

Just wondering.

Do I hate other groups? No. . . Do I think the Ndigbo are superior? No.

What I am guilty of, is that sometimes I insult an entire group, because I become upset with a member of that group. That is something that I need to work on and I am willing to admit that it is wrong.

There is a difference between putting your group first and just outright hatred for another that is displayed by the pure evil words of fstranger, Eko Ile and Seanet, (sometimes alj harem).

The Politics section would be a better place if those who continue to laugh at others misery is banned forever.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2011
Igbo Defenders:
-Onlytruth
-Chyz
-Obiagu
-Udezue
-EzeUche
-Onye_ngbu

Yoruba Defenders:
-Ekt_bear
-Ileke-Idi
-jason

Hausa Defenders:
-Ndu_chuks
-Abu Maryam
-Namfav (Toss up)

Niger Delta Defender:
-Beaf

Rabid Haters (The true Tribalist):
-Fstranger/Ystranger/Zstranger
-Eko Ile
-Seanet
-Rhino
-Alj harem
-Wily+wily
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by aljharem(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2011
why is my name there op angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by aljharem(m): 1:09am On Apr 25, 2011
EzeUche__:

Igbo Defenders:
-Onlytruth
-Chyz
-Obiagu
-Udezue
-EzeUche
-Onye_ngbu

Yoruba Defenders:
-Ekt_bear
-Ileke-Idi
-jason

Hausa Defenders:
-Ndu_chuks
-Abu Maryam
-Namfav (Toss up)

Niger Delta Defender:
-Beaf

Rabid Haters (The true Tribalist):
-Fstranger/Ystranger/Zstranger
-Eko Ile
-Seanet
-Rhino
-Alj harem
-Wily+wily

i think u are sick angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 1:12am On Apr 25, 2011
I'll compile another list.

Alj harem, don't be annoyed. Nobody that i added his/her name was annoyed.

who're ur tribalist first 11?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by Dawgpound: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2011
EzeUche is an a$$hole.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by EzeUche3(m): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2011
Dawgpound:

EzeUche is an a$$hole.

I will not deny that. grin

Arsehole - Yes

Tribalist - No
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2011
[size=15pt]Politics Section's Top 10 Grammatical Composers.[/size]

1. Kobojunkie

2. andre uweh vs jason 123 ( vying for 2nd position. )

4. dem people (should be higher or lower?)

5. ileki idi   vs onlytruth (vying for 5th position)

7. ezeuche (should be higher or lower?)

8. onlytruth

9. afam4eva

10. ndu chuks

Each one of the above loses by a small margin of 0.1. They all are great composers of the English language. I admire them so much.

Coming up,

Top Political Brains (this one would be tough).
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by aljharem(m): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee:

I'll compile another list.

Alj harem, don't be annoyed. Nobody that i added his/her name was annoyed.

who're your tribalist first 11 10?

1.) ezeuche

2.) Nchara

3.) Beaf

4.) Amaka

5.) onlytruth

6.) f/y/zstranger

7.) ZnO

8.) Eko-ile grin grin

9.) Dawgpound

10.) wily wily shocked

there are some name u might be expecting to be on the list like myself, ekt-bear etc but i did not put it there for reason that i think u would understand

now, if someone insults ur ethni group, some people can take it by some of us can not and we reply unfortunately it may seem ethnocentric

in as much as i dislike insults and anll that crap, i also dislike pride shown by other ethnic groups especially the igbos, it gets annoying because they feel nigeria is feeding off them and that is far from the case.

there are a lot more but i am tried this morning wink
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by aljharem(m): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2011
we_dee:

[size=15pt]Politics Section's Top grammatical composers.[/size]

1. Kobojunkie

2. andre uweh vs jason 123 ( vying for 2nd position. )

4. dem people (should be higher or lower?)

5. ileki idi   vs onlytruth (vying for 5th position)

7. ezeuche (should be higher or lower?)

8. onlytruth

9. afam4eva

10. ndu chuks

Each one of the above loses by a small margin of 0.1. They all are great composers of the English language. I admire them so much.

Coming up,

Top Political Brains (this one would be tough).

you missed

Gbawe

ekt_bear

fstranger on his day

chineyereN

Abagworo

and Nchara on his day as well

namfav is also good in english
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by nduchucks: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2011
@we_dee,  If you want to complie a list of tribalists, I'm afraid your list may include almost every NLer here including yourself. I'd suggest that you check for the meaning of tribalism.

What I think should be objectionable to all is the act of bigotry exibited in the posts of some of the people on your list. You may want to compile a list of tribalist who are bigots and submit it to the mods, if that's your aim. For reference, here are some definitions for you:

Bigot:
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, tribe, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Tribalism:
1. strong loyalty to one's own tribe, party, or group.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by Dawgpound: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2011
Good sport @ EzeUche. I hope u apologize 1 day for the nonsense u've said to me in the past. No you are not a tribalist. Even u are its not bad coz u are defending your people. You know we share same dreams for our region. U can deny that all u want.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 1:39am On Apr 25, 2011
alj harem:

you missed

Gbawe

ekt_bear

fstranger on his day

chineyereN

Abagworo

and Nchara on his day as well

namfav is also good in english

Thats why i said Top 10 (losing to each other by a margin of 0.1) .

ekt_bear, dayokanu, chineyereN, Abagworo and namfav would have made the list. They could easily be first on the list cos the margin is quite very very small. I admire them too. They all have talent with the pen.

Cancel out the ones you don't agree with and then present your list so we can see.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by wedee1(m): 1:48am On Apr 25, 2011
[size=15pt]Politics Section's Top 11 Political Brains[/size]

1. kobojunkie vs ezeuche vs jason123 vs dayokanu vs andre uweh vs dem people vs Alj harem (vying for 1st - 7th position)

8. ekt bear vs udezue vs ileki -idi (vying for 8th position)

11. onlytruth

Losing Margin: 0.01.

I maybe wrong. Correct where necessary.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by Chyz2: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2011
I'm not a tribalist.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section's Posters' TOP 10 Of Everything. by dempeople(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2011
Interesting thread.

@Op

So u felt it necessary to include my username on the tribalists' list? However did you come up with that post?  angry  Anyway, I take it you've not gone through my posts. Its good jason123 and ezeuche corrected you were necessary.

Another thing is that your lists are too small. There're some other bright guys who should make it to the political brains and grammatical composers lists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati On Fuel Subsidy Removal! - Shine Your Eyes! Lol / Presenting Unbelievable Nig Civil War Crimes By Jerome Okolo@ TEDxEuston (Video) / Video Of Boko Haram Member Blown Up Before He Detonates Bomb..(graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.