Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown (19023 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by KanuSE: 6:45pm On May 04, 2021
Beckham14:
If Bukola Saraki emerges as the PDP flagbearer, then he has my full support. I just love this man so much.

Not a surprise for someone to love their oppressor.

Why do you love saraki?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by KanuSE: 6:46pm On May 04, 2021
Anyiamaka:

We never learn from yesterday. Saraki that should be in jail?
Why did he loose the last election?

This is exactly how daft Nigerians thought Buhari will be better than Jonathan

Lol cheesy Majority of Nigerians have short memories.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by PrinceOfLagos: 6:48pm On May 04, 2021
Saraki over Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by KanuSE: 6:49pm On May 04, 2021
goshee:
Now that saraki has exited the government of kwara has kwara turned to African Dubai?

You argue blindly and you're not making sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by KanuSE: 6:52pm On May 04, 2021
goshee:
This one is trying hard to force the buddilion van down our throats ,, the fact is that sarakis tenure as the Senate president overwhelms whatever you accuse him of doing in kwara state and majority on Nigerians like him for that. At least he's young ,, educated and smart, youth friendly, outspoken,............... and detribalised ,, these are qualities that the DULLARD and the BUDDILION lack

You forgot to add CORRUPT.

Oyá fill in the gap up there sharpally.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by pavoda: 6:55pm On May 04, 2021
The only Senate president that didn't let the executive arm dictate the legislative agenda.
I remember that during his tenure they tried to hike electricity prices he didn't let that happen, he and that assembly had a people oriented agenda and it showed with what you find now. Top of all he is the type of youth we need with both the experience and antecedence to bridge that gap with the class of 60s
Nbotee:
Where are all those ediots who blamed Saraki for being responsible for all the corruption in the National Assembly and being the one stopping the useless Presidency from performing. I hope the govt and National Assembly are doing far better now ooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by Ayomivic(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2021
KanuSE:

I'm not your 'Bro' coz it's clear we're not mates.

You may not like this but you have a short memory.

Hey! hey!! will you just shut up Do you think you are talking to 18 years old or what? You missed it Mr man and by the way what the hell is your age Mr Metusellah of our era?

Since you are metusellah then you are not suppose to be here I guess you know where metusellah mates are? Then go there.

Imagine you saying we are not mate. Pls tell me everything you have achieve in all your life and I will drop mine even with my contact and let's see who is a little boy.

Hhmmm you missed Mr man. If I reveal my identity to you you won't hesitate to ask me what I'm I doing in NL.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by KanuSE: 7:43pm On May 04, 2021
[s]
jrusky:

Hey! hey!! will you just shut up Do you think you are talking to 18 years old or what? You missed it Mr man and by the way what the hell is your age Mr Metusellah of our era?

Since you are metusellah then you are not suppose to be here I guess you know where metusellah mates are? Then go there.

Imagine you saying we are not mate. Pls tell me everything you have achieve in all your life and I will drop mine even with my contact and let's see who is a little boy.

Hhmmm you missed Mr man. If I reveal my identity to you you won't hesitate to ask me what I'm I doing in NL.
[/s]

Obviously we're not mates and it's not by age little boy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by niyidenrele: 7:49pm On May 04, 2021
Beckham14:
Whether a Fulani herdsman or jihadist, he is far better than the Thief called Tinubu, so keep your stories about him to yourself.

And he's a saint
Thank God you use the word "I"
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by DedeNkem: 11:09pm On May 04, 2021
Beckham14:
He is far better than the criminal called Tinubu.

They're both BAD.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown by Paramount01(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2021
goshee:
Now that saraki has exited the government of kwara has kwara turned to African Dubai?

The man just use 2 years,is 2 years is better than 16 years is saraki in kwara..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / What Obasanjo And Yar’adua Told Me-soludo / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.