Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) (64984 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2021
Tcwork:

Comments like this show the problem with igbos. You are celebrating the misfortune of a fellow igbos man and his big crime was building a university in the north.
Men like u don't just get it. But then let me ask you one simple question, why do u think we igbos leave our homeland and invest in other places?

There is no reason just foolishness.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2021
Ekaka1:

We have seen you...stop all this your 5-star small minded tribalism already... cheesy

We love the 5 star minded tribalism.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Tcwork: 8:14am On May 05, 2021
NaotoKan:

Please Google "Abandoned Properties" as a result of the civil war. Those who forget historical events are bound to repeat them. ALL the Yorubas who own private universities cited them in their region but an Igbo man believes his should be cited in Kaduna.

Whatever he sees, he should take it like that, no sympathies whatsoever.
Do you understand why we igbos have most of our investments outside igboland?
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even South South is a No No, all na foolishness Join.

SE is enough for such establlishment.
who need ur investment in SS, carry ur UGM to east
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 05, 2021
Kennyfancy:
who need ur investment in SS, carry ur UGM to east

No need lamenting or quoting me. SE has enough lands for investment.

case closed....we are saying same thing
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Sensiblerealist: 11:42am On May 05, 2021
Lie small small abeg.
Come to Agege, Mile 2, mile 12 and Oke-Odo areas of Lagos and see how Hausas bought over all most all the houses on streets, demolished and built theirs. Same in Ibafo area of Ogun .
Don't just hide behind phones and type what you know nothing about

Joysticks:
I like the northern people.As you see them shouting 'Nigeria must be one indivisible entity'Nigeria unity is non negotiable'You can never see them marry other region except for political reasons like ibb,atiku and other emir who kidnap teenage girls from the south and take them to forcefully marry them.
You can never see a northerner build houses in other region except theirs.
A northern Muslim doesn't see Muslim from other regions as their brothers not to talk of Christian.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Sirkingsnado: 12:11pm On May 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

If u take into account of insecurity in the north it becomes much more costlier and dangerous just like what happened now
then ntin lik insecurity
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50am On May 06, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
Lie small small abeg.
Come to Agege, Mile 2, mile 12 and Oke-Odo areas of Lagos and see how Hausas bought over all most all the houses on streets, demolished and built theirs. Same in Ibafo area of Ogun .
Don't just hide behind phones and type what you know nothing about

They don't own those houses.They are rented or squatters.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
I feel sorry for this guy cos he's about to loose his investment
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Sensiblerealist: 8:35am On May 07, 2021
So sorry I conveyed my thoughts a tad aggressive but I know this thing I'm talking about.
I be Awori and I am privy to how some of my uncles and distant relatives sold off their properties to Hausas and even Igbos in some areas.
It became serious issues between my end and theirs cuz it is stuff that will later haunt one in the near future

Joysticks:
They don't own those houses.They are rented or squatters.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 11:56am On May 08, 2021
clockwisereport:

lies from the pit of hell

Bring your money and we will sell it with jara

Sam Maduka Onyishi, the CEO of Peace mass transit, is building a university in a large expanse of land he bought in Ekwegbe, Igbo etiti local government
what's dis one saying?? undecided re disguising??
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by clockwisereport: 11:57am On May 08, 2021
newdawn2017:
what's dis one saying?? undecided re disguising??

Disguising as gini?

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2021
clockwisereport:

Disguising as gini?
as werey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.