Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (34147 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Unlimited Call credit
I need to go abroad

You still pay even if you didn't make any call that month.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 5:57pm On May 05, 2021
Olabode211:
imagine someone paying 3yen equivalent to #10 for 25G for 60days and you expect God to intervene...
you better find better country to go,no be only naija God created ooo.
That's not true though. The guy was kidding.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 5:58pm On May 05, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
no be everything u go carry joke here na. thunder fire ur mama

Wow! Just like that?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 6:14pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Unlimited does not mean unlimited, unlimited does not exist because of network overload.

Every unlimited has a threshold, once you pass it, the speed reduces.

The threshold could be 1tb, 500gb, 100gb.

You need to be in télécommunications to understand their register. The data is unlimited simply cause it does not have a hard cap. This means you'll never run out of data while you're still within your validity period. The download speed is reduced when you pass the soft cap but you'd still be using the data nevertheless even if you passed the soft cap on the first day of the month (thus unlimited data). This change in speed is hardly even noticed by most users. Speed and data availability are treated as two different concepts cause whether limited or unlimited, speed is always scaled out here (i.e sold at different prices) and that will not be possible if they are muddled up. So you can argue that there's no unlimited speed but linguistically, it's very much correct to say there's unlimited data. That contrasts with plans where data is quantified instead of speed.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Naso e easy? Wouldn't b in this hellhole if were that easy Bros

E no easy anywhere
But God will see everyone through las las
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Akanimoh113(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You still pay even if you didn't make any call that month.

Why won't I make calls in a month even if it's that day
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by marktpompido(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2021
Here in Nasarawa State airtel 1gb is #200 for 7 Days. Dial *141*2424#
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Youngokwy(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2021
alexpumpin:
Which side you dey for Cameroon? Douala, Yaounde or bertoua?
bamenda
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by eflintsone(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where?

In Nigeria, 1.5gb can be gotten for 300 naira for 7days. That is about 0.7 cents.

Me dey even do #200 for 1 gig o

Some people find joy in lying and dropping negatives u know
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Youngokwy(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2021
Minjim:

Duration?
I can get 2.5g on Mtn for #500. But it's just for two days
1 month
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Youngokwy(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
Minjim:

Duration?

I can get 2.5g on Mtn for #500. But it's just for two days
you can also get 2.5gb for 1000frs on 1 month
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 7:04pm On May 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Why won't I make calls in a month even if it's that day
I get you. But with Whatsapp for social chats and Microsoft Teams for office stuff, some of us hardly ever make charged calls. Banks, police, government offices, hospitals, etc. are toll free and most people don't like unplanned calls.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Curious345: 7:17pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So, it's not so cheap in Nigeria then. undecided
very expensive . The network providers are a rip off
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by ZimD(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2021
Network: Vodacom 1 gig for 7 days
Price: R19 about 490 Naira
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by DaBeaver(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
California, USA..
Roughly 40 USD per month.
Unlimited..

Yeah, $40 a month for unlimited data and calls to US, Mexico and Canada.

What part of CA are you in? I'm SoCal; IE.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Miyachi: 8:04pm On May 05, 2021
Studymore123:

3mobile is a very generous with their data plans, but their unlimited home broadband costs from 27 per month.
They've always lagged behind EE in speed, it's fine for just the average user like you, but couldn't serve my purpose because of the latency, I guess there will be some improvement with their 5g.

I doubt that, latency is almost always an issue with networks that are wireless. Bandwidth will improve but latency will still more that a wired connection.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:

E no easy anywhere
But God will see everyone through las las
So how do we start
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Minjim: 8:32pm On May 05, 2021
Youngokwy:
you can also get 2.5gb for 1000frs on 1 month

I'll rather do it twice and get 5 gig. I download movies a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Phone Section Chat Room / Welcome To Ikeja Computer Village, Kindly Share Your Experience / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.