Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (34167 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by nsiba: 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
Roddwave:

Ewu awusa

Person wey neva leave village go de form Americana.....LIE mohammedans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by highskies(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
grossintel:
Whats the phone model? And how long is the contract?

Latest model of iPhone or Samsung at this rate. So for now that would be iPhone 12 and Samsung galaxy s21
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:

Lol oya pack ur bags nd come. I sure need a good company
Naso e easy? Wouldn't b in this hellhole if were that easy Bros
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Crusty3: 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where?

In Nigeria, 1.5gb can be gotten for 300 naira for 7days. That is about 0.7 cents.

Linus! it's a special offer oga..see as u talk am like sai na standard rate
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Opak001(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where?

In Nigeria, 1.5gb can be gotten for 300 naira for 7days. That is about 0.7 cents.

which network and how?.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Joelvuvuzela(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2021
In SA, Rain network known as the best for data

R300, gets you an unlimited for 1month
R400, gets you an even faster unlimited for a month
R600 gets you above 10mbps unlimited for a month
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Naz23: 1:48pm On May 05, 2021
Russia Moscow 400rubles, plus tv capable, unlimited , one month
Network..beeline, tele2 and also free local calls, also very fast .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Thereishel: 1:50pm On May 05, 2021
In USA, you pay a specific amount every month for your phone which may be unlimited data or limited data those who subscribe to internet at home can use their wifi for their phone having limited data from their phone providers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2021
Cell plan T-mobile $70/month 100GB

Home: Cable+voice+internet $153/month
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by WoundedLamb: 2:03pm On May 05, 2021
Observer007:

In other words, purchasing power parity (PPP).

Yes sir!
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Owologbo(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where?

I'm sure you are talking about MTN my offer here.
If it's MTN my offer, don't forget the offer varies depending on sim.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by walesho(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
In UK giffgaff
£20=100gb
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

That's true only in Naija. Smile made me suffer those days with that gimmick. In advanced countries you pay unlimited data, and you never bother about reduction in speed. Naija as it is now is a scam

Anywhere in the world the term unlimited is just a "marketing term". The reason is simple, you cannot offer an unlimited system from a limited system. grin

That's why businesses pay by the bandwidth, the last time I checked AT&T charges over $500 for 10Mbps and that's excluding taxes
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by emelda86(f): 2:32pm On May 05, 2021
9gb for 2k one month in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2021
Studymore123:

Anywhere in the world the term unlimited is just a "marketing term". The reason is simple, you cannot offer an unlimited system from a limited system. grin

That's why businesses pay by the bandwidth, the last time I checked AT&T charges over $500 for 10Mbps and that's excluding taxes

I've been paying £20 on 3mobile broadband, and my data hardly has a glitch despite using it for work and home use. I am quite happy with the unlimited they are giving me. Thank you
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2021
highskies:

Latest model of iPhone or Samsung at this rate. So for now that would be iPhone 12 and Samsung galaxy s21
Damn, that is super cool!
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by obiem(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2021
bfire:
In GTA (greater Toronto area), $45 tax included per month: unlimited call, text to any county and 10gb every month.

Mobile phone

Freedom mobile i guess? Mine is $50(without tax)unlimited call, text etc per month but 16gb per month. I stay in the GTA too...
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by psilord: 3:02pm On May 05, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
bro i am not here to argue with you. in japan where i am. u can use 1000tb if your power reach and no one will reduce your speed. stop using naija scamming networks to judge international networks

But are not deprioritized in congested areas?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Elxandre(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where?

70 cents*
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Elxandre(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Data is super cheap in Nigeria. Definitely one of the cheapest in the world.
It's actually one of the most expensive when you consider the average salary.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

I've been paying £20 on 3mobile broadband, and my data hardly has a glitch despite using it for work and home use. I am quite happy with the unlimited they are giving me. Thank you

3mobile is a very generous with their data plans, but their unlimited home broadband costs from 27 per month.
They've always lagged behind EE in speed, it's fine for just the average user like you, but couldn't serve my purpose because of the latency, I guess there will be some improvement with their 5g.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by m4una(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2021
Cutehector:
whaaat shocked
lycamobile
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by ghettochild(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2021
I buy 1g on telkomSA for 17rand.
About 450naira
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Note: there is nothing like unlimited internet all over the world, unlimited internet is just a marketing word

Every "unlimited internet" has a threshold.

100gb in ogodo Nigeria is 42 dollar.
Unlimited is 52 dollars per month
Another type of unlimited is 125 dollars per month

What is the threshold of unlimited data in usa?
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Roddwave: 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
nsiba:

Person wey neva leave village go de form Americana.....LIE mohammedans

You wey don leave village so you didn't see where i said na joke
Lie Hisbah
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
m4una:
lycamobile
wow
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by edgecution(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
I use Metro by T MOBILE and i pay $40/ month, Unlimited Data, Calls and 15 gb hotspot. One of the cheapest in Detroit.

NB: Its cheap because its a family plan with 2 others.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by nsiba: 4:42pm On May 05, 2021
Roddwave:

You wey don leave village so you didn't see where i said na joke
Lie Hisbah

Lie Mohmmedans becos dem catch u that is why u say na joke.....help me greet ur OGA , LIE Mohammed himself.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by highskies(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
grossintel:
Damn, that is super cool!

I guess it is
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Kobojunkiee: 5:21pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
it will last for 20min
So, it's not so cheap in Nigeria then. undecided
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by jubrilELsudan: 5:26pm On May 05, 2021
If I say the cost of data here , Nigeria will burn.

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by netmillionaires(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2021
That is actually $0.70 or 70cent and not 0.70cent

thebosstrevor1:

Where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Phone Section Chat Room / Welcome To Ikeja Computer Village, Kindly Share Your Experience / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.