Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (34154 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by ChiefAfonja: 7:31am On May 05, 2021
Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2021
Everywhere I go free WiFi so am not paying a dime, only small twn dollar in case i go blind spot to smoke weed or shift side pant then u need personal data to stay online... I can't remember last I do normal call because everything here is Internet call

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2021
Roddwave:
Ehhm i live in
Shina
I pay 3 yen for 25GB for 60 days

That's a little below 350 naira
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by AllenSpencer: 7:31am On May 05, 2021
$11/gig in Zimbabwe

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by highskies(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2021
Here in the UK,

1) on a phone contract inclusive of 45gb to unlimited data - 55 to 100pounds per month

2) unlimited data, call and text bundle alone - 25 - 40pounds per month

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2021
10GB for $1
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by kingsleefolli(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
California, USA..
Roughly 40 USD per month.
Unlimited..
.this is country,my own Nigeria na (corn tree)easy to cut down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by adesegun121(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by GodsClan(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2021
40aud 200gb 28days. Got it during a promo though
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Ikonsoway: 7:35am On May 05, 2021
Germany, I pay 15 euros which is about 8500 naira for unlimited phone and data plans. The unlimited data comes with 50 GB internet fair usage and unlimited calls and data and my house also has unlimited WiFi as part of It's facilities.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 05, 2021
unlimited wifi only is 40naira... grin
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by HellAnus: 7:35am On May 05, 2021
CheedyJ:

Is lagos outside Nigeria or there’s a country called Lagos that I’m ignorant of?

There is a place called lagos in Portugal

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by purplekayc(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
California, USA..
Unlimited..
grin
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Tremple8v: 7:36am On May 05, 2021
I live in Lagoa - Nigeria . I pay 1500 naira for 6gig weekly . That's 24gig per month for just 6k . Thank you .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:36am On May 05, 2021
tayo60:
Here to count how many nairalanders are in diaspora while I'm not cry cry cry
Let console ourselves for the time being, soon we will jet out of this country...

So for now, we just chill and continue pushing our dreams...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by freedomjoshah: 7:37am On May 05, 2021
Have You Seen The Most Expensive Mansion in Nigeria Own By Woman? Folorunsho Alakija’s mansion check pictures

Here: https://kogistatenews.com.ng/folorunsho-alakijas-mansion/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by angelfallz(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2021
its quite possible those Japanese were using WIFI. I remember my uni days. Omo i was downloading movies of 2GB+ because of free wifi.

Boomboost:
I was on Telegram in a Japanese channel and there were multiple video uploads of 1gb+ and I was not happy to be so data limited.

So, what's the cost of data in the country you currently reside in and have there been changes in prices, what complaints do you have concerning data and compare with Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Kasampasa: 7:37am On May 05, 2021
Wow
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by edoairways: 7:37am On May 05, 2021
Boomboost:

That's like N176 for 25GB according to Google. It's incomprehensible. E mad. undecided
Convert 3 Yen to dollar before converting to Naira

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Incognito403: 7:37am On May 05, 2021
sunshineV:
here in lagos, it's 1500 for 1GB per 3days
Why not buy 6gig for 1,500 per week. It's available on MTN and Airtel.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2021
Data is super cheap in Nigeria. Definitely one of the cheapest in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by deltaprincess(f): 7:37am On May 05, 2021
Boomboost:
I was on Telegram in a Japanese channel and there were multiple video uploads of 1gb+ and I was not happy to be so data limited.

So, what's the cost of data in the country you currently reside in and have there been changes in prices, what complaints do you have concerning data and compare with Nigeria.

We pay about 110 Canadian Dollars a month for unlimited download. That's about 34,500 Naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by bfire(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2021
In GTA (greater Toronto area), $45 tax included per month: unlimited call, text to any county and 10gb every month.

Mobile phone
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by ArticleBeast: 7:38am On May 05, 2021
post=101393045:
Out of the 30 comments on this Frontpage, it was only 7 people that gave the OP the answer he was seeking, while 80% of posters were just typing jargons and eating up space instead of to chill out and let us learn and compare prices in our darling nation with oversea countries out there.

In foreign forum, you will see members chilling out without commenting to learn something that will impact them for life.
Dis our Nairaland sometimes sef.

Better person, this is how it's supposed to be.
We wait and let people that are out there comment.
Simple!

Thank you jare.
Is that in USA dollars or Zimbabwe dolls?

What was the duration given for the 200Gb?

Hi Chidi,
The answer to your question lies in the image below.
You ate welcome.
You also did the same thing. You typed jargons that didn't answer the question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by blairlady(f): 7:38am On May 05, 2021
3days? I tend to argue
I subscribed 6GB for a week and before 24hours it all disappear into the air. Just four downloads only with less MB space.
sunshineV:
here in lagos, it's 1500 for 1GB per 3days
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Cnach: 7:38am On May 05, 2021
addictiv:
£20 per month =unlimited local calls + unlimited data
bro i fit send u money make u waybill am gi me?
I nor dey far o, na buhari republic so o
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
California, USA..
Unlimited..

Holy mess!
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by optimusprime2(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2021
About 15euros unlimited data plan for a month
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by KaluwisxPRO: 7:38am On May 05, 2021
Unlimited 50/50 #31,000 ZAR1039 Monthly
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by CodedWealth(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2021
Back there at SD, USA, - Unlimited $35/month

Ghana - can't really remember how much it was in cedis - 2GB worth in naira was N700/mnt limited.
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by Dialpad: 7:40am On May 05, 2021
T-mobile unlimited calling USA and Canada, unlimited data $53

Country- USA
Re: Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? by obigold1(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2021
Here in Malaysia 130 Ringgit For unlimited Plan Monthly
Approximately 12,500 Naira

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Phone Section Chat Room / Welcome To Ikeja Computer Village, Kindly Share Your Experience / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.