Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (42979 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 05, 2021
Females don suffer angry

How great it would be, if the unborn babies could start coming with sexometers with no reset buttons cool

9 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by tegamo: 9:15am On May 05, 2021
cry cry
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On May 05, 2021
The law is real but let's not all forget that there is a clause to it.That law is not for the mount and grrrrhhhhh gang.

An ex that was lousy in bed can never benefit from Okafors law.He can only be faced by nwamikpes law.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by waphany07c(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2021
IceDune:
Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

I've tried it out twice and it worked out for me. My question is; is Okafor's law really true or was I just lucky twice?

Not a myth, but a reality. It's still working till tomorrow............................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by fergie001: 9:16am On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
the law ia the realest law ever, even more real than all the laws of science that av heard...
once u bed a lady. u automatically av d pin yo bed her anytime n anyday as long as you did d work well n made her happy..
d law is d main reason i don't have a girlfriend....just a group of female friends callled exes dt helps me whenever m In need...
almost all of them now av a new guy bt it doesn't stop what's going on because of okafor's law..
Even you Bro. Paul

John 11:35....Jesus wept.

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Reex12(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2021
YES ITS REAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

its called human nature

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by JuanJO(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2021
IceDune:
Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

I've tried it out twice and it worked out for me. My question is; is Okafor's law really true or was I just lucky twice?

OP abeg I am just hearing this okafors law of recent. Can you explain to me?
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by SmartPolician: 9:16am On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,

I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's, friends or any girl that is close to her, the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law

You are evil! grin

10 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by WibusJaga: 9:16am On May 05, 2021
The statement... grin

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by mekuso89(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
okafor's law is real oh, my ex has been disturbing me since 2019 for séx and I kept on saying no ,she gave birth for an unknown dude early this year, I was glad that she will finally leave me alone, na so madam text me say make I come quench her fire
Everything in this country now is UNKNOWN

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by OscarJaden(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2021
Vision101:
Okafor's law kwa!!! Nothing we person no go read for nairaland.
Go and watch Okafor's law produce by omoni oboli

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by MoIbrahim: 9:17am On May 05, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by GOFRONT(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2021
Okafor's law of Congoelasticity has really worked and is still working for me.....

I used to think most of my Exes are mumu.....I never knew it was Okafors law at Work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by stanliwise(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2021
IceDune:

If placed in the right context it works and since it is based on context then it seize to be a law
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by owobokiri(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2021
A lot has to do with how you guys ended the first time...
If you guys ended the relationship peacefully, the law applies almost 90% of the time..
If you guys ended the relationship in a firefight..., a lot then depends on how good you used to be and how bad the present guy is...
Lol

14 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by naIraiaND: 9:18am On May 05, 2021
There is no law in the universe. Everything is just a mirage. grin grin

check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4450471/stamped-concrete-4500-flat-per

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:20am On May 05, 2021
Baba Ijesha also tried this law and ends up in panti

Try not to try Okafor's law on underage or somebody's wife

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Le2money(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2021
I heard about this law just on Sunday from one of my Ex dat i went to spend 1 week with .... She already knew I was taken by someone else, but it's just too hard for her to let me go.... She even said she was no more interested dat I didn't allow her to focus on her new relationship and got me blocked on all my four WhatsApps but dat blockage didn't exceed 2 days.... Now we are back saying sweet words to ursevs..... I got into her through just one thing.... It's rare for a man to do it for a woman.... But I do give her back to back... Even her new boyfriend sev couldn't give her.... I think the law is real or maybe just personal interest is what is working here Cha.. who knows ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by andy4d2ofus(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2021
Okafor's law is real man. My ex has been begging me to f**k her after marrying my relative. I dey run for my life ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by OBku4(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2021
IceDune:

Mtcheww.

Don't grow up ...u hear

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Adakintroy: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
Sex is primitively metaphysical.

if you do it right, it's has a way of imprinting itself by itself on the pysch. Nothing to do with us.

Some of the best girls I have sex with, I still remember till this day. Some 10_15 plus. Why it's so I don't know.

11 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
It's a reality. I've had so many experiences even with married ex girlfriends. If not for fear of God and respect for my fellow men, many men will be raising my kids in their homes especially the first kids.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by otownmp3: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
Very Real, have been using it on 7 different girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Judgesledge(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2021
Vision101:
Okafor's law kwa!!! Nothing we person no go read for nairaland.
You shouldn't be here then my boy, rather try and finish your school homework

15 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by grandlexuz(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's,friends or any girl that is close to her,the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law.

Lets just call the latter Okoro's law..Bad guy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2021
Just like someone said..
If the law no potent.. why ladies dey fear DNA test ..
No Cap..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by CArt(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Try and help her out if you're a good friend
shocked Another man's wife

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by grandlexuz(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2021
Twoclans:
The law is real but let's not all forget that there is a clause to it.That law is not for the mount and grrrrhhhhh gang.

An ex that was lousy in bed can never benefit from Okafors law.He can only be faced by nwamikpes law.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Le2money(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2021
Or the house chores grin grin grin

Judgesledge:
You shouldn't be here then my boy, rather try and finish your school homework

6 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Ijah92(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2021
It's a reality... everyone knows that
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2021
Only for Ndi Igbo and in Igbo land
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by NGELEBUBE: 9:26am On May 05, 2021
In okafor's law we stand.....we move!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.