Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? (2462 Views)

How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by PaulJohn45: 12:17pm On May 05, 2021
Asking for a friend

He likes a girl but she begs and I think she doesn't know it's a bad character and a turn off. That's what my friend sees and it's delaying him from letting his intention known to the girl. She's not lacking or better still, she works but at any instance,she asks for something. She does it with no harm or any crazy intention. My guy likes the girl but this single flaw is the obstacle. And he's not the only one that she ask something from.

If there's a way he can correct her without hurting her feelings deeply, please help out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by Bornsinner7: 12:20pm On May 05, 2021
Wahala dey

Most girls are like that.. even if he should cut her off and look for another babe to love.. there's a 90% chance that the next babe is also a spanger..

I was bored the other day and thought of one girl.. then I msg her on WhatsApp.. she's a student.. I was like sorry I haven't contacted you for a while I've just been busy..

She said she was good and was going to start exam the following Monday.. Oh ok how are you preparing I asked..

Na there i find trouble.. she begin explain how she needed money to buy textbooks and some other reading materials for the exam.. and she needed my financial assistant

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
the red pillers can come in now. as for me na vitamin c piller I be

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by dollytino4real(f): 12:31pm On May 05, 2021
are u not mistaking her playfulness for something else? like me i use it as a point of conversation or greetings.. I always ask my neighbours any beta or anything for me!! we will laugh and everyone start their journey
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by Romanoff(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2021
If she's working, it means she's not a content person.

I know a girl, this girl also works. Two weeks to get birthday, this girl has started announcing on WhatsApp status that her birthday is coming up, doing fund raiser, telling people that love her to better show her love. I thought it was just a hype.

On the said birthday, this girl started posting all credit alert she was getting, all gifts she got.

I shock.

Some people are shameless like that o.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by PaulJohn45: 12:46pm On May 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
are u not mistaking her playfulness for something else? like me i use it as a point of conversation or greetings.. I always ask my neighbours any beta or anything for me!! we will laugh and everyone start their journey
That's what he thought and he do get things for her sometimes but he it was just too consistent like it's not normal. And the girl doesn't count it as a bad thing. He can just be having a conversation with him and next thing is come and buy me ice cream or something. like how? grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by PaulJohn45: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I know a girl, this girl also works. Two weeks to get birthday, this girl has started announcing on WhatsApp status that her birthday is coming up, doing fund raiser, telling people that love her to better show her love. I thought it was just a hype.

On the said birthday, this girl started posting all credit alert she was getting, all gifts she got.

I shock.

I don't know how to advice him. He even believes if he ask her out and she gets another man that can buy her stuffs,she will leave
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by Originalsly: 12:55pm On May 05, 2021
As I see it.... she is business oriented.... programmed for business... interaction with her is not free.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by blazepascal(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
grin
dannyrhymes600:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by khengxlei(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Wahala dey

Most girls are like that.. even if he should cut her off and look for another babe to love.. there's a 90% chance that the next babe is also a spanger..

I was bored the other day and thought of one girl.. then I msg her on WhatsApp.. she's a student.. I was like sorry I haven't contacted you for a while I've just been busy..

She said she was good and was going to start exam the following Monday.. Oh ok how are you preparing I asked..

Na there i find trouble.. she begin explain how she needed money to buy textbooks and some other reading materials for the exam.. and she needed my financial assistant

Definition of "trouble dey sleep nyanga go wake am" grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by Kaykay999(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
Please how can tell any girl NO whenever they beg me for something like u know it’s rude to tell them NO and i lost some of em with that straight forward answer like how can i whine dem so they will let me be
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by dollytino4real(f): 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
PaulJohn45:

That's what he thought and he do get things for her sometimes but he it was just too consistent like it's not normal. And the girl doesn't count it as a bad thing. He can just be having a conversation with him and next thing is come and buy me ice cream or something. like how? grin
ok, let him be straight in telling her no cutting corners
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by MasonKendall(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I shock.

Typical Bra Quame does this shiii
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by BuharFulani: 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
If you would have given us an instance of how she begs maybe that would have been very helpful.

But I think your guy needs to talk with her. You know the best way to tell someone about something they are doing which you don't like is to actually sit them down and tell them.

Let your guy sit her down and talk to her. Give her instances of how she did the begging in the past. Let her explain why she did it and then make her understand why it's not a good thing for her to beg.

If she promises to change, then give her time. Now habit is something that we form over the years, so it's not something that she will totally change overnight.

But here is the most important thing: let your friend keep an eye out and watch to see if she's making any effort to change after the discussion.

If she's making an effort, then she's actually a good girl and someone that listens. A very good thing to have in your woman.

But if she sees nothing wrong in it but argued her way out then, you friend is free to take any action he wants.

A lot of relationship problems can be solved easily if we learn to communicate how we feel instead of sitting down with a heavy heart hoping that our partner will magically hear our thoughts and change.

Sadly, it doesn't work that way. Hope your friend will be capable to take care of her needs though since telling her not to beg will be indirectly and directly telling her to come beg from him.

BuharFulani.

Please if you are shy or an introvert and find it difficult to toast girls or don't know how to chat with girls to build attraction, check my signature, there's something wonderful there that will help you.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On May 05, 2021
You're that "friend" grin grin grin

Stop denying your personality
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by idahme(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Wahala dey

lol, buy textbooks to read for tomorrow's exams? some of them think the guys don't know the scams they do but just pass blindly in order to complete the circle.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by PaulJohn45: 6:54pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
If you would have given us an instance of how she begs maybe that would have been very helpful.

But I think your guy needs to talk with her. You know the best way to tell someone about something they are doing which you don't like is to actually sit them down and tell them.

Let your guy sit her down and talk to her. Give her instances of how she did the begging in the past. Let her explain why she did it and then make her understand why it's not a good thing for her to beg.

If she promises to change, then give her time. Now habit is something that we form over the years, so it's not something that she will totally change overnight.

But here is the most important thing: let your friend keep an eye out and watch to see if she's making any effort to change after the discussion.

If she's making an effort, then she's actually a good girl and someone that listens. A very good thing to have in your woman.

But if she sees nothing wrong in it but argued her way out then, you friend is free to take any action he wants.

A lot of relationship problems can be solved easily if we learn to communicate how we feel instead of sitting down with a heavy heart hoping that our partner will magically hear our thoughts and change.

Sadly, it doesn't work that way. Hope your friend will be capable to take care of her needs though since telling her not to beg will be indirectly and directly telling her to come beg from him.

BuharFulani.

Please if you are shy or an introvert and find it difficult to toast girls or don't know how to chat with girls to build attraction, check my signature, there's something wonderful there that will help you.
Thanks
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? by LordofNaija: 4:42am On May 06, 2021
Romanoff:

I shock.

Na so ashawo take dey start

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Is Able To Handle Me Well In Bed / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.