Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till (3965 Views)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / She Said I Should Give Her Till The End Of This Month / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by Viralpost: 6:10am On May 07, 2021
I hear people fall in love and live for each other but the case of these two lovers has shocked the world most
We always see people talking about true love which they do not actually understand, they only think that sleeping with someone or giving your body to someone in bed is the biggest way to prove your love to that person.

Sometimes we see loved- up photos and videos of beautiful couples and we ask ourselves, will this love withstand trials and tribulations that will come in the future, or will it wither along the way?

Today, our focus is on a man and his sick girlfriend whose love story seems very sad but romantic and beautiful enough to inspire and encourage other people who do not know much about love and relationship.

See Source: https://yawabase.com/sickness-has-turned-my-girlfriend-into-a-tree-but-i-will-still-be-with-her-till-death-man-shows-deep-love/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by DaraDesign: 6:13am On May 07, 2021
shocked I'm speechless
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by Nobody: 6:52am On May 07, 2021
I used to know one beautiful girl that works in one of the best banks in Nigeria. Her husband has money. This girl fell ill. it was looking like a diabolic attack. She started becoming dry. If not that we were friends, a stranger may think she has AIDS. But that girl was a wonderful girl. A girl I would have loved to marry if it was possible very early those days. I cherished her that even if she was sick and dry, I can take care of her with joy and effort. The best I did then was to visit her on invitation and pray like a machine gun for her. I do pray for her even when her hubby is not around.

I don't hear from her again. I don't know if she changed line or she is still alive.

She is a good girl. A wonderful girl from a state in South South.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2021
EFGH
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:14am On May 07, 2021
IJKL
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by Badbunny: 7:23am On May 07, 2021
ELEMENOPEE
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by richmond500: 7:28am On May 07, 2021
Q WARU ES TEE
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by donbachi(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2021
Real G.
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by mmadu4: 7:33am On May 07, 2021
419 people or should I say two gay men
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by paulolee(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2021
rubbish...next na to ask for money to twke care of her
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by MasonKendall(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
Q WARU ES TEE
U V W X Y Z I will never forget ABCD
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by Maxcollins042(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2021
True relationships ko easy at all.
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by lordm(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2021
Does bolt take Toyota Camry droplight 2002?
Re: Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till by falcon01: 4:14pm On May 07, 2021
Not a Tree, But a vegetable.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? / Love My Babe But Slept With My Ex-classmate Who Is Now In Love: What Can I Do? / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.