Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (6012 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
I gave my girlfriend #5000 yesterday to make her hair.
Alpha males please help me I think I am a simp!

How can I learn the bitter truth?

Nawa for you ooo
That money too small nah..
You for give her 50k make she make her hair and go shopping too..
Abegg try give her better money oo even if you no get make you borrow.. na so real boys dey do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2021
UDbester:
You should not be an adviser in this case. The babymamas where put in that condition by stupid and foooooolish redpills like you. God punish your soul.

He just choose to be deliberately doltish.

I wonder how one can sit and eloquently type rubbish.

What a dingbat he is.
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2021
For your shallow mind now you don create thread.

Your simping is on a different dimension.

Simp Dey claim alpha male. Ode
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
McEphiks:
For your shallow mind now you don create thread.

Your simping is on a different dimension.

Simp Dey claim alpha male. Ode
I don't blame you, you are probably one hoe's plaything. The yoke will never see the sun until the shell is broken. Peace smiley
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by McEphiks(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't blame you, you are probably one hoe's plaything. The yoke will never see the sun until the shell is broken. Peace smiley

I can bet my balls you’re a simp. The real alpha males don’t make noise. You’re just a lousy low budget attention seeking simp.
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by neyohh: 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
Single mothers oh, under 25, over 35, educated,non educated..every naija girl is a potential danger right now.

I know what I'm saying, but can't explain.

Be careful out there folks when it comes to selecting life long partners.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Nawa for you ooo
That money too small nah..
You for give her 50k make she make her hair and go shopping too..
Abegg try give her better money oo even if you no get make you borrow.. na so real boys dey do..
Ok thank you sir I will look for additional 45k.
Let me carry some blocks
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
horlahwaley:
Op, thumbs up. A lady who has been showing green light recently just told me she got a kid. I swear shes so innocent, i almost fell. I had to ghost her, she dey find my attention upandan. She know no say i don swallow pill.
They always appear innocent and humble because tides have humbled them but wait until you give her some soft hands to see the real her. There was one girl I was following up and down during my simp days and she was doing shakara for me. I saw her last year and she was already a single mother and was now humble to a fault. This was a very toxic girl back in school, now a humble girl. She thought she met the simp she used to know and was forming familiarity and all that shiit. The day she came to my hotel room in Asaba, I fuccked her pussy so hard like a man the doctors already told that his dick would become dysfunctional the next day. Till this day, she has been my locational pussy in Asaba. No time to waste time.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Dalil8: 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Dalil8
Nonexistent1 ..
Make una chop knuckle...
I salute..

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Ok thank you sir I will look for additional 45k.
Let me carry some blocks

Always remember to wash her panties too..
You are doing well boy..
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Always remember to wash her panties too..
You are doing well boy..
And cook rice and ofe Aku for her.
What won’t kill a man would make him stronger
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

And cook rice and ofe Aku for her.
What won’t kill a man would make him stronger

Awwwwwwwwnn..
You know the drill already..
Enjoy
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 2:58am On May 08, 2021
wuna mama toto don catch faya aje
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2021
dudusky007:
BABY MAMA'S, SHE'S GOT 2 FOR 2 DIFFERENT DUDE'S AND SHE'S STILL FORMING HARD TO Bleep ON OUR FIRST DATE...ALLOW ME TOUCH THOSE WEAK NIPPLES..EXPECTED ME TO SUCK DEM! (I DEY MAD?) SHE NO FEAR SAY MAKE I ENGAGE HER BEFORE SHE GO GIVE ME THOSE SLACK FISH POND PUSSY Bleep. mad o
Lmfao!!!!
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
sunshineV:
wuna mama toto don catch faya aje
Oga sordeek you like my threads abi? grin
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga sordeek you like my threads abi? grin
lol why u dey call me sordeek?
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by SaintUlot: 5:04pm On May 09, 2021
Thegidredpiller and other redpillers in the house, i need an answer to this question:

A widower that is done with having kids, what kind of woman can he date or marry?
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
SaintUlot:
Thegidredpiller and other redpillers in the house, i need an answer to this question:

A widower that is done with having kids, what kind of woman can he date or marry?
If that widower really learnt his lessons from his previous marriage, he wouldn't be looking to attach himself to another woman!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
They always appear innocent and humble because tides have humbled them but wait until you give her some soft hands to see the real her. There was one girl I was following up and down during my simp days and she was doing shakara for me. I saw her last year and she was already a single mother and was now humble to a fault. This was a very toxic girl back in school, now a humble girl. She thought she met the simp she used to know and was forming familiarity and all that shiit. The day she came to my hotel room in Asaba, I fuccked her pussy so hard like a man the doctors already told that his dick would become dysfunctional the next day. Till this day, she has been my locational pussy in Asaba. No time to waste time.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
neyohh:
Single mothers oh, under 25, over 35, educated,non educated..every naija girl is a potential danger right now.

I know what I'm saying, but can't explain.

Be careful out there folks when it comes to selecting life long partners.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by SaintUlot: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If that widower really learnt his lessons from his previous marriage, he wouldn't be looking to attach himself to another woman!

So what should he do? He should forget about women for life? Women are unavoidable devil you know, so how can he manoeuvre the situation?
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2022
SaintUlot:

So what should he do? He should forget about women for life? Women are unavoidable devil you know, so how can he manoeuvre the situation?
You can't avoid them YES! But you can also NOT GIVE A FVVCK about them too! Treat them like unnecessary accessories, you will get everything from them without dishing out anything!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. / My Man Cum Easily Why? / Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.