Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (5968 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2021
ARE YOU MAD?? DON'T YOU HAVE SENSE

People like me come out here from time to time to talk about taking the redpill and you'll think we are senseless and bitter but "sensible people" in your league still go out and pick a single mother of all the women in the world! angry

I've said it times without number, every woman is a potential hoe especially to those alphamales that gave them the redpill treatment! Every single mother was either the personal hoe of a redpiller or a loose divorcee, how can you be so stupid enough to entrust yourself and resources to people like them??

Lets look at her being the first kind of single mother: After having a child for another man, your stupid self come in and act all nice, of course she would show passion for you, why wouldn't she, she just came across a simp to cover for her shameful mistakes, she as usual plays the victim card and maybe even say she was raped, you kept being stupid even to the point of proposing marriage?? Chai simps are madd!

Still typing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2021
Continuation: You stupidly took responsibilty of a child thats not yours, let me tell you something, you are even worse than those men who go for DNA tests and painfully find out that the children they invested in over the years weren't theirs! Why? because in your case you even know this child is not yours but you still brought him/her to your home because of a biittch that was someone else' d!!ck servicer. Should you also understand that even after marriage, if that redpiller who is the real father of that bastardd calls your so called wife tomorrow for a fvvck, SHE WOULD BE AVAILABLE! Because thats another thing the redpill does: KEEPS HER AVAILABLE TO YOU ALWAYS!! Especially if good sex is attached!

Moving to the second category of single mothers: You met her and she says she's a DIVORCED single mother, instead of fleeing for your life, your simping mindset left you there to be stupid as usual, she of course plays her VICTIM CARD and gives you a random story on why she is divorced!

Still Typing....

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Dalil8: 10:35am On May 07, 2021
It's the worst mistake any man can make.

They are damaged/expired products. Only pvssies and manginas settle for single/divorced mothers.

More reasons why you MUST avoid single moms Cum dumps;

1. Never Available:
A single Mother’s schedule is never open. Single mothers are the kind of women to always cancel dates at the last minute. Something always gets in the way of a man spending time with her. It’s hard to have a relationship with her because she’s never there.

2. YOU are NOT a priority:
Usually in a relationship the man winds up DEAD LAST. Behind, her kids, her job, the car, the kitchen sink, the stopped up toilet.

Even the dog gets more attention and affection than a man involved with a single mother. Any man who gets involved with a single mother winds up a fifth stringer in a relationship. And he rarely ever gets called up to play.

3. Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER:
A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids.

They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in life.

4. Emotionally Unavailable:
Single mothers cannot form an intimate connection with a man because her feelings are invested in other people. Usually her primary focus is on her children. In addition to dedicating herself to her children, most single mothers have given their hearts to someone else- their children’s father.

And those feelings she still has for him will always prevent her from getting closer to you. There will always be some distance between a single mother and the new man in her life.

5. The ex/ Baby Daddy is ALWAYS THERE: ,
A man just doesn’t deal with a single mother. He deals with her ex or her baby daddy as well. And this guy is always hovering around like a helicopter looking to cockblock you. Some of these guys still think they have a shot at getting back with her.

Others just don’t want to see her happy. A lot of these dudes want to fight over her. Seriously, it’s a game they’re playing with each other. And they’ll be playing that game with each other until their children turn 18 or 21. Head for the exit. It’s just not worth dealing with this fool and his insecure bullshit.

6. The kids are working AGAINST YOU:
When dealing with a single mother you also deal with Kids. Kids who still in their little heart of hearts think that Dad will come back and love them. Seriously, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

7. Those kids will HATE YOU:
They will act out to keep you from getting closer to mommy. They will make accusations against you to get you in trouble. Again, it’s just not worth dealing with the bullsh*t to get with a female.

There are four billion women in the world. You can find a quality female who doesn’t carry all this baggage or give you this much grief.

8. Entitled Attitude:
Single mothers think because she had a baby out of wedlock the world owes her EVERYTHING. And she thinks she’s the one who deserves the best. Even though she’s usually collecting welfare, food stamps, or child support, in her eyes she’s still supposed to be treated like she’s a queen because she popped a kid out of her vagina.

In their deluded distorted vision of the world, men are still supposed to take her out to the finest restaurants and buy them lots of expensive stuff. And he’s supposed to take care of her kids too, buying them whatever they want while taking a blind eye to their bad behavior.

9. Distorted Self-image:
Single mothers still thinks she’s as sexy like she was before she had a baby. Only she doesn’t understand how her body has changed. In some cases for the worse.

Single mothers are the type to try to squeeze themselves into sexy outfits like low-rise jeans and cropped T-shirts to show off their belly button, not seeing the muffin top and stretch marks squeezing out over the top of their pants.

They’re the type to stuff themselves into slinky spandex dresses, (not aware of that gut, and the cellulite on their asses) and head out to the club. She thinks men are supposed to run up on her offering to buy her drinks.

And because a few thirsty simps step to her, she thinks she’s still got it. But the only people who wants what she has to offer are scavengers at the bottom of the social scene.”

10. Always the VICTIM:
Single Mothers never take responsibility for their actions. The situation they’re in is always the fault of that “no good man”, “these damn kids” their mother or someone else.

They never take any time to do any self-examination or make any efforts to change their lives. They’re still looking for some "Rich Incredibly Handsome Man" to put on a cape and play Captain Save-A-Hoe, sweep her off her feet and take her out of the troubling situation she created for herself.

11. Jekyll & Hyde Personality:
A single mother will be the sweetest thing when a man first dates her, but a few months into a relationship she turns into a NUTJOB. A man will usually see glimpses of this when she chastises her kids when he first meets them.

During that meeting she’ll yell at them and bully them to get them to act right while praising a man like he’s an angel. It’s all an act. Heaven will turn into Hell around the six-month mark.

Once a single mother gets a man settled into her life, she starts verbally abusing him and mocking him as she projects all that pent-up rage from those previous failed relationships onto him. And it’s usually around this point that most men realize why this woman is single and why it’s time for him to hit the exit door.

12. Drama Queen:
Because a single mother always sees herself as a victim of society, she’s always talking about her problems. And she always has a new trouble to bring everyone. There’s never a good day in the life of a single mother because there’s always some new crisis about to emerge in her life.

The reason single mothers need the drama is because it makes them feel important. It makes people pay attention to them. And when "Captain-Save-A-Hoe" is doting on them trying to solve their problems it makes them feel an artificial sense of value.

They need that value to deflects people’s attention from how pathetic their lives actually are.

Manipulative In most cases, a single mother has no interest in a man she’s dating. In a lot of cases she’s just using a guy as a pawn.

13. In most cases she’s dating to make her Baby Daddy jealous:
Deep down in her heart of hearts she believes that if she’s seen with someone else who sees her as valuable that he’ll see her as valuable and take her back. In other cases when she’s not trying to get a rise out of Baby Daddy she’s playing the sympathy card using a guy to get gifts, free dinners and free drinks out of him.

To a single mother, The men in her lives are just human ATM machines where she whispers a sweet nothing in his ear like a PIN number and money comes out of his wallet. And because she’s a drama queen who loves to play the victim, the Single mother plays to men’s emotions to get them to react in the way she wants.

It’s not common for a single mother to tell her man man about her baby daddy so he can go fight him. Or pit two baby daddies against each other. Many a man has wound up either dead or in prison because a single Mother played the victim card.

14. Dishonest. A single mother is a LIAR:
It’s how she gets what she wants. It’s how she manipulates people. It’s how she takes care of her kids. It’s how she survives in this world. Single mothers lie. And they LIE ALL THE TIME.

They lie to men about their age, their height, their weight, how many kids they have, the job they do. On top of the lies they tell to others, they lie to themselves. They lie about how beautiful they are. They lie telling themselves they’re still a catch. They lie telling themselves they still have a chance with a good man.

They lie telling themselves that their lives will be happily ever after one day. The horrible truth is without those lies most of those single mothers would realize how pathetic their lives are. How they have no options in the dating scene. That they’re at the bottom of the barrel in the dating scene and the only men who want them are pathetic Manginas and thirsty Simps.

15. Carries Baggage, baggage and more baggage:
A single mother has more issues than Time and Newsweek combined. And when she’s looking for a man, she’s not looking for an equal caring partner. She’s looking for a "Pullman Porter" to take care of her kids, and clean up her messes with her children’s’ father.

Brothers, don’t let yourself get sized up for the white jacket and the bow tie!

Lalasticlala this needs to be on FP. Save a brother today!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2021
Women will always play that victim card, she never seems to be at fault! Don't be fooled by the pitiful face, its a trap! She is not suffering, her ex husband is the person in anguish because along with his child/children he also lost most of his fortune if not all. Yes she is enjoying the wealth she never worked for!

And just so you know, if she mentions these lines:
*He was never there for me
*He is less of a man/He doesn't act like a man
*He didn't treat me right
SHE CHEATED ON HIM!!!

People who understand this post can relate and even add more lies they always tell to feel justified for their wrong doings!

My point exactly? Avoid divorcees not to talk of divorced single mothers. May i also add that a woman can fall in both categories
Women are biittches may men, they don't deserve the goods! angry

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
Dalil8:
It's the worst mistake any man can make
As in a nutshell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Vulcanheph(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
Op, better oil dey your head.

There was a girl I used to ask out before but she was always using me to catch cruise until I moved on.... She later had a child for a Riff Raff that doesn't even care about her or the child.

Recently the chick that never had my time before is already giving me some serious green light.

She doesn't know that I know about the trap she wants to set for me.

The REDPILL might be very difficult to swallow but it's totally worth it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Op, better oil dey your head.

There was a girl I used to ask out before but she was always using me to catch cruise until I moved on.... She later had a child for a Riff Raff that doesn't even care about her or the child.

Recently the chick that never had my time before is already giving me some serious green light.

She doesn't know that I know about the trap she wants to set for me.

The REDPILL might be very difficult to swallow but it's totally worth it.
Good Boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2021
I gave my girlfriend #5000 yesterday to make her hair.
Alpha males please help me I think I am a simp!

How can I learn the bitter truth?
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
I gave my girlfriend #5000 yesterday to make her hair.
Alpha males please help me I think I am a simp!

How can I learn the bitter truth?
Redpillers pls pay no attention to this attention seeking simp, i know him, he's just out here looking for a lot of mentions smiley

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by donestk(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
Do men still have emotions in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Redpillers pls pay no attention to this attention seeking simp, i know him, he's just out here looking for a lot of mentions smiley
I am a parody of the exact thing redpill does on other thread. They infiltrate to look for trouble.

Please help me I am simp ?
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
donestk:
You don't seem to understand the fact that the men with the emotions are the real problems here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
I am a parody of the exact thing redpill does on other thread. They infiltrate to look for trouble.

Please help me I am simp ?
Honestly i really don't blame you

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Honestly i really don't blame you
I need a redpill to cure my simping.
Please don’t run away from an attention seeking simp running to an attention seeking redpill.

The way you created the thread it is clear you are looking for my kind. Simp
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Hanibbal(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't seem to understand the fact that the men with the emotions are the real problems here!

I love this. You are 100% correct. The appropriate answer to his question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Ayomel(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
donestk:
yes men do. If u know how manipulative they are u will run far far away.
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2021
Hanibbal:

I love this. You are 100% correct. The appropriate answer to his question.
You dig it? i dig your enthusiasm too, don't just appreciate, SPREAD THE WORD!
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by dudusky007(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2021
BABY MAMA'S, SHE'S GOT 2 FOR 2 DIFFERENT DUDE'S AND SHE'S STILL FORMING HARD TO Bleep ON OUR FIRST DATE...ALLOW ME TOUCH THOSE WEAK NIPPLES..EXPECTED ME TO SUCK DEM! (I DEY MAD?) SHE NO FEAR SAY MAKE I ENGAGE HER BEFORE SHE GO GIVE ME THOSE SLACK FISH POND PUSSY Bleep. mad o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Twelfthman: 5:12pm On May 07, 2021
Tell them
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2021
dudusky007:
BABY MAMA'S, SHE'S GOT 2 FOR 2 DIFFERENT DUDE'S AND SHE'S STILL FORMING HARD TO Bleep ON OUR FIRST DATE...ALLOW ME TOUCH THOSE WEAK NIPPLES..EXPECTED ME TO SUCK DEM! (I DEY MAD?) SHE NO FEAR SAY MAKE I ENGAGE HER BEFORE SHE GO GIVE ME THOSE SLACK FISH POND PUSSY Bleep. mad o
She should even be begging you to fvvck her, she as useless as tasteless salt!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2021
UDbester:
You should not be an adviser in this case. The babymamas where put in that condition by stupid and foooooolish redpills like you. God punish your soul.
Pls go back to politics, this place is not for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by DSC7: 7:57pm On May 07, 2021
Thank God for saving my soul....

Dated two last year and it was full of dramas...

The lies and deceits were top notch.....

So many men in their lives making them feel special.....

They almost made me hate ladies generally...

The matter too long Abegggggg but to my gees out their pls and pls avoid them like plaque,,, Been there seen worst....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by horlahwaley(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2021
Op, thumbs up. A lady who has been showing green light recently just told me she got a kid. I swear shes so innocent, i almost fell. I had to ghost her, she dey find my attention upandan. She know no say i don swallow pill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by ShadowCracker(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
UDbester:
You should not be an adviser in this case. The babymamas where put in that condition by stupid and foooooolish redpills like you. God punish your soul.
[/s]
It is always a man's fault cheesy, women are always the victim angry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by BaddieFreak(f): 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
Chai, another one. Shey Ubunja don rest now, you don pick am. Una go still tire, continue
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Dalil8: 8:48pm On May 07, 2021
UDbester:

As long as simps like you dey exist, this world no go ever better.

Go cut ur prick comot, drill another hole for ur body fool!. Spits....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by dudusky007(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She should even be begging you to fvvck her, she as useless as tasteless salt!
hahahaha
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2021
Don't advise simps not to marry or date single mothers. When they feel the hate from those depressed and frustrated hoes, they will learn the hard way. Most of the bitter feminists in this forum are single mothers and frustrated wives. You can easily identify them by the venom that comes from their posts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Chai, another one. Shey Ubunja don rest now, you don pick am. Una go still tire, continue
You just had to say something on this thread right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
Dalil8
Nonexistent1 ..
Make una chop knuckle...
I salute..
Re: MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Dalil8
Nonexistent1 ..
Make una chop knuckle...
I salute..
Nothing do you, brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! / Who Is The Real Wife ?? / Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.