Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? (6360 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by kandiikane(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2011
2buff, be "wise as a serpent" and "beware of false prophets"
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by dare2think: 8:41pm On May 10, 2011
@ 2buff

sometimes slander is needed to expose the truth, good we understand eachother atleast.  smiley

@ Harakiri

wats up, long time. Seems you decided to take some time off from these religious bigots.

Ready for our talk?, objective talk, not some of these senseless talks we witness on the religious section.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

2buff, I do not think you know where exactly in the bible the apostles performed miracles but I did say ACTS.

The apostles did "heal" but to unbelievers and then they will preach to them.

They were not held in auditoriums, they did not expect people to drop or the floor and writhe in ecstasy  nor did they expect them to clap and jump or pay them huge amounts of money.

If you are a believer and you have faith why do you need someone to heal you when Jesus said whosoever has faith in him can do greater things than him and do what he has been doing?

I excuse myself from situations and congregations where it feels MAN is on the spotlight and not God.
Understand me, I share very much of your views in terms of religion. It wasn't even Jesus' style.

But what I guard myself from doing is slander. Unless God has specifically told you to say something bad against another person, it would serve you right to keep it sealed.
If my spirit doesn't jive with what this person brings, I leave. I have cringed myself many times after hearing some "prosperity sermons", but it is God who will judge his church and not me.

He has already began.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by EarsWide(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2011
@2buff

It took me a long time to realize that these 'Men of God' I held in such high regard are actually frauds.

The internet is one of the greatest things God has given us - go onto [b]youtube [/b]and look for any of these so called MOGs and listen carefully to what they say. They are full of contradictions, ignorance and lies. Look in particular for Oyedepo, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar - you will be shocked.

This is not about faith - Jesus Christ did come to the world to save us :  these frauds are after your money.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by kandiikane(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2011
2buff noone has judged anyone. We are saying what we see, we have not judge them to say they are going to hell or heaven but we have to make sure non believers and believers know what is going on before they all fall inside the countless number of traps in the name of GOD.

It is fraud and people should know no one has judged. We cannot just sit and be ignorant about these things, we will even sin if we know about it and not do anything about it. I have watched my mother's money get squandered and now she is in debt because of it. I am not going to be ignorant and sit and wait for God to come do it for me. He uses people to do things he will not come down and expose these people as fraudsters.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by EarsWide(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2011
@kandiikane

Very well said!
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2011
Hmm. I will pray for these men. Thank you folks.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Yooguyz: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
EarsWide: @Defenders of prosperity charlatans

How come in all the years of 'miracles' there has not been one case of amputated limbs been restored ?

I will tell you the answer - because it is too difficult to fake!!!

Everyday more and more stuff comes out which show without a doubt that these prosperity charlatans (Oyaks, Ashimodollar and co) are frauds!!
there has been miracles (not just one) of amputated legs that have grown out google "short leg lengthened" or if you want to be specific add "kenneth Hagin"you'll see videos of legs lengthened by God's power..that will gave you a new perspective to anchor your criticisms since obviously from your you are brainwashed
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by mazaje(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: there has been miracles (not just one) of amputated legs that have grown out google "short leg lengthened" or if you want to be specific add "kenneth Hagin"you'll see videos of legs lengthened by God's power..that will gave you a new perspective to anchor your criticisms since obviously from your you are brainwashed

You are a liar. . Shut up!!. . .

Kenneth Hagin remains a big FRAUD. . .Here is a video exposing the ticks he uses to "lengthened" people's legs. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Yooguyz: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
mazaje:

You are a liar. . Shut up!!. . .

Kenneth Hagin remains a big FRAUD. . .Here is a video exposing the ticks he uses to "lengthened" people's legs. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY

hahaha...lol...hehehehe...am glad that at least you agreed that a leg has been lengthened by God's power...now lemme hear the nonsense you wana use to refute that miracle...i wana catch fun this afternoon
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by mazaje(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: hahaha...lol...hehehehe...am glad that at least you agreed that a leg has been lengthened by God's power...now lemme hear the nonsense you wana use to refute that miracle...i wana catch fun this afternoon

I said no leg has been lengthend by any god's power . . .It is all a tirck and the video i posted above explained how the trick is done. . .That you chose to accept the foolishness and fraud remains your problem not mine. . .
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
@OP..it breaks my heart when i see so many glorification of men in d body of christ these days..The church(local assembly) is meant to equip saints to do the work of the ministry and not d other way round but instead u see these so called men of God building monuments..God is not interested in using only ONE MAN. That one man show is over and done with when Jesus died on the cross..God is raising sons so dat the knowlegde of the Glory of the Lord will take over the earth as waters covers the sea..until we come to dat place as exhibited by the ACTS OF THE APOSTLES where the whole thing driving them is one vision and purpose in God, then am afraid we will only be experiencing just a trickle of God's Glory,power and manifestations..if u take a close look at some of our local assembly you will hardly see the five fold ministry(teachers,prophets,evangelist,pastors,apostles)..instead my Father's house has become a den of thieves and charlatans who parade themselves as wolves in sheep skin..but it won't be so for long...we are the generation that will say NO to this anomaly and we will sweep out the intruders until we see the blinds receiving their sight..the lame walk..lepers cleansed an amputee growing legs supernaturally( with God all things are possible). And this can only be achieved thru the multiplicity of ministry and giftings of the Holy Spirit..our mandate is not to establish churches cos we are the church, but to establish God's rulership and dominion upon the Earth until Christ returns to receive His bride without a spot nor wrinkle.
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by Yooguyz: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2012
Bidam: @OP..it breaks my heart when i see so many glorification of men in d body of christ these days..The church(local assembly) is meant to equip saints to do the work of the ministry and not d other way round but instead u see these so called men of God building monuments..God is not interested in using only ONE MAN. That one man show is over and done with when Jesus died on the cross..God is raising sons so dat the knowlegde of the Glory of the Lord will take over the earth as waters covers the sea..until we come to dat place as exhibited by the ACTS OF THE APOSTLES where the whole thing driving them is one vision and purpose in God, then am afraid we will only be experiencing just a trickle of God's Glory,power and manifestations..if u take a close look at some of our local assembly you will hardly see the five fold ministry(teachers,prophets,evangelist,pastors,apostles)..instead my Father's house has become a den of thieves and charlatans who parade themselves as wolves in sheep skin..but it won't be so for long...we are the generation that will say NO to this anomaly and we will sweep out the intruders until we see the blinds receiving their sight..the lame walk..lepers cleansed an amputee growing legs supernaturally( with God all things are possible). And this can only be achieved thru the multiplicity of ministry and giftings of the Holy Spirit..our mandate is not to establish churches cos we are the church, but to establish God's rulership and dominion upon the Earth until Christ returns to receive His bride without a spot nor wrinkle.
you have a point there! But however these miracles or signs are confirms of the message of the cross and i strongly believe we will see more of them! So much that the Op would have a heart attack( speaking metaphoricaly)
Re: Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ? by oaroloye(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!
Direct any whom you know to ME, and stop all this STUPID TALK!
Do you CARE about these people, or NOT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria? / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / Do Islam And Christianity Permit The Use Of Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.