Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91459 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2021
Omo nothing ooo

They even went to MTN to track but no trace.

Be careful out there guys, this thing has been happening for years.

Check google *Missing OAU Professor* you would read the full story.

luminouz:

What dafuq? Wasn't he traced?

How can he just disappear?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2021
iampeterben:
Dead zone keep off and the property need to be confiscated to the government of Akwa Ibom State.
is the criminal the owner of the property ?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Thomist(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

The killer should be stoned to death.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iampeterben(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2021
Larrykaysail:
is the criminal the owner of the property ?
Yes
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

The right word is no longer "could". 12 already discovered shallow graves with bones? Countless sandals and several books with different names? It "holds" the key.
True, but 12 bones identified as who? That's what the forensics will unravel.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by IamAsiri: 12:01pm On May 08, 2021
macaranta:

True, but 12 bones identified as who? That's what the forensics will unravel.

I didn't say 12 bones. I said 12 shallow graves containing bones (because a body once decomposed will only leave bones). Nobody said bones were mixed up. An old grave, if exhumed, will contain only bones.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

I didn't say 12 bones. I said 12 shallow graves containing bones (because a body once decomposed will only leave bones). Nobody said bones were mixed up. An old grave, if exhumed, will contain only bones.
I know we are both saying Same thing, the 12 graves if I'm not mistaken will still contain unknown people, so the forensics will do their job (DNA matching, again not sure if we have that capacity here) then cross reference it with open missing person cases in uyo and environs for possible closure. That's my point
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by IamAsiri: 12:13pm On May 08, 2021
macaranta:

I know we are both saying Same thing, the 12 graves if I'm not mistaken will still contain unknown people, so the forensics will do their job (DNA matching, again not sure if we have that capacity here) then cross reference it with open missing person cases in uyo and environs for possible closure. That's my point

Okay. I am just saying it no longer the case of "could". Some may get unraveled a little bit using those books, even if their bodies can no longer be found.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DAMN99: 12:28pm On May 08, 2021
Op where is the 12 graves and bones?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by EndSARS77: 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
1. He should be crucified (i.e nailed on a cross) or
2. He should be taken to the electric chair
I will go with number 2
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
iampeterben:
Dead zone keep off and the property need to be confiscated to the government of Akwa Ibom State.

Mass beating and watch a 10 year old bull mastiff bit off his Dickson.. as we watch in a very joyous mood with enough chilled beers and light up our oshogbo kpoli and watch him die gradually in pieces.

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

The god’s has spoken

Thank you
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

They should give him raw acid to drink while eating the flesh of those he killed
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by colizee(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

Go to his village arrest everyone make them do six months for jail, hang his immediate family while he watch.

And sentence him to life in prison.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Marigold2rock(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
DSC7:

Definitely time shall tell.....

But you sound sympathetic to his ordeal.. undecided

Where in his write up does he sound sympathetic to the psychopaths ordeal

From his write up, he is just being logical and his analysis of the situation is just on point, devoid of sentiments

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Imokha(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
undecided
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19
those guys in nung ikono obio are mean and heartless I have work there before,they really dealt with our screw(SINOPEC ) they call us utom shell then, we lost a lot of our workers there, nung ikono obio,ekpenukim,ndon ebom,eshiet and ibiaku, they are all death zones , as far as say I no die for eshiet Creek ,I no go die young
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by WaterWalker5(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2021
macaranta:
Damn this is quite sad. Not to sound too cliche but in a saner clime, this place is supposed to be cordoned off as a crime scene for forensics. It could hold the key to countless missing person cases. cry
We don't have forensics expert or CSI here so nobody understand what a crime scene is.
It's so sad.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:41am On May 09, 2021
Kolaboluv7:

Mass beating and watch a 10 year old bull mastiff bit off his Dickson.. as we watch in a very joyous mood with enough chilled beers and light up our oshogbo kpoli and watch him die gradually in pieces.

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

The god’s has spoken

Thank you
I dey tell you
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2021
How can you bury her without justice.. Rip though
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Sensiblerealist: 9:47pm On May 11, 2021
Of course I know. It was just an expression borne out of the expediency of the moment.
The last time anyone faced the firing squad was in the military era. Even death by hanging is extremely rare. I'm fairly certain Revd King has not been hanged till date

shogsman:

You don't even know how your own country carries out the death sentence angry angry anyways Nigeria only use hanging now
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by vineyardfarms: 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19

@ frank uduak akpan's compound - pls does his father reside's in same compound with the son?? Are nabors not closed bye to hear something and say something?? If the father . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.