Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91465 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by bewla(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Stick roasting on fire
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:14pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

So many prominent men are involved....

He is just a frontier....

Check his NL timeline he never posted or created any thread about Job vacancies in order to keep a clean slate here....

What's his nairaland moniker
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by duduade: 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

Obvious

Death by hanging abi stoning abi by gun shots
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

Death - harakiri.

No mercy.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
young guy oh. With a very innocent look on his face. No one can easily suspect him. Even SARS would have allowed him pass without search
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Jefferic(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2021
The guy suppose enter crime story or I.D as a serial killer and a possess psychopath.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ekpekus(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2021
Angelacruz:
Seriously?wat is his moniker bro?
Yes of course..
Check the initial thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

I think his moniker is @uduakabasiakpan
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ekpekus(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Thazard:
This is a joke isn't it?
No jokes o..
Check the initial thread
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Tanks bro...we have so many of dem here
Ekpekus:
Yes of course.. Check the initial thread https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by neyohh: 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
Our results are coming out.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

But you say no, na to westernise.

Expect more.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by budusky05(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
How can a normal human being do such a thing?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Gabkosh: 10:33pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. God help us.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHq4DtoEEjw
Including your father,brothers and the person fucking you
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by ennyrah: 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
jungle boot too dey there �

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
Lord! I am just speechless. Some parents sha. Even the likes of Pythagoras, Aristotle, Socrates and Shakespeare's head will xplode trying to find logic behind this crime. If I were Buhari I will get the boy n his family in one room and roast them alive. Imagine parents with missing child praying and hoping that their missing child will walk in one day not knowing that their skeleton is somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
Tanks...have seen it.God will punish him and his family
Ekpekus:

Yes of course..
Check the initial thread

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Onyeka2019: 10:44pm On May 07, 2021
Even an NYC lady was a victim coz I can see a pair of Coper shoe so sad..
I guess she must had promised the parents something big (just like every one dreams of surprising our parents) if the job interview she’s going for is successful but she didn’t know that was her last day on earth �� I’m grieving for the victims..
I’m sure a night before the interview she won’t sleep good coz she’ll be imagining the money she’ll be collecting and be making plans.. ��
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2021
This murderer need to die slow and calm
His skin peeled like Idaho potato
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ekpekus(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
Missyajoke:

What's his nairaland moniker
Uduakabasiakpan
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by gentle12: 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
Serious
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:57pm On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Hmmm....
Devil has really taken Fully over so many humans.
The Heart of man is evil and Desperately wicked! Who can Know it?

The times are Extremely evil,
Hardly does an an hour pass by without a news of evils and Wickedness in various forms and Shape.

My friend just shutup, if you truly know Jesus you won't be talking all the trash against Biden and saying all the lies on how he is evil and vowed that he will never be sworn in. Stop making mockery of God because you know nothing about him. Mad man

You need to Soldify your relationship with Jesus Christ. Let it not just be a mere mouth or religious affair.
Soak yourself and all you do in JESUS Christ. And be bold to declare who you are in the Face of adversity or evil.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2021
They should just call firing squad to send him ,to a journey of no return what a wicked soul.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
most of dis yahoo boys na ritualist na.. Their chapter go open one day
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:27pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlal sen juswise mnd44 rule 2 broken
Go and die
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Dcoy: 11:35pm On May 07, 2021
dvkot:
Isn't that compound a crime scene?
Why isn't it sealed off till investigation is complete?
I wonder oh....
This is so shameful of the Nigeria state...
This should have already been made a federal Case considering the number of victims...
To be investigated by a federal team...to avoid local interference...
The crime scene should be sealed...
But trust Nigerians... they have already destroyed the building...
Crude thinking entities deserving of unavailable direction....crazy zoo
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 07, 2021
The indigenes kuku dey chop human meat for all those zone before...

Anybody wey move carelessly for that side, will find himself inside another man's pot of soup
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
Arinze624:
Nke Onye metara 
Ọwerẹ́ ịsị ya bụrụ

Incorrect. You don't how to spell Igbo
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by rafcrown(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
Millions of innocent Nigerians have disappeared into the thin air.
Ritualistic
Kidnappers
Bandits
Rapists
Etc
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Strongbest(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
See your African mentality grin. Go read about psychopath. He's just sick and not everything is diabolic. Go watch, seven psychopaths. It's a movie

Bros, forget about movie and face reality. The guy was into ritual. ...he was selling human parts.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:
Those dudes don tey for the game. No be today them start am. Just see the number of babes wey dem don slaughter....

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by cho25bc(f): 12:12am On May 08, 2021
The place should have been cordoned off by now as a crime scene. Only police and investigators should be allowed to go there,not just a mere journalist. In Nigeria, everything is in disorderliness. Even if he will go,he should be in company of a detective who is actively involved in the case. That place is a death zone,not a tourist attraction.

I hope justice will be done and this guy with his bosses will be given the capital punishment they deserve. His father and his neighbors too should be arrested. They are all accomplices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.