Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91463 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I doubt you have, especially when you are following on Nairaland.

His sister lured female victims to that place. They drugged and raped them. Two of these girls had to beg for their lives and were pardoned. One even said with what she experienced, she doubts the late Ini girl is still alive because she is yet to tell how she left that place alive. Yet you say they formed robbery squad abi wetin you call am?

Most definitely. This dude is everything but a psychopath.
They lure them to that place because it is a secluded place where they can rape and dispossess them of their belongings easily without drawing much attention in my line of thought.
Then maybe one of their early victims put up a fight and they killed her or him,then the psychopath has noe tasted blood and can't stop so he continues in his act.
Or he just kill the victims to destroy a trail because usually free people usually go to the police to narrate what they've been through so the police can attack.
If I get the boy,personally I will lynch him,but Nigerians like to add ritual undertone to everything.
And in this case,this is not your typical kind of ritual killing.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

So many prominent men are involved....

He is just a frontier....

Check his NL timeline he never posted or created any thread about Job vacancies in order to keep a clean slate here....

When the PH killer was caught, they were parading him upandan.

When Evans was caught, they almost turned him into a celebrity.

Why have they been hiding this guy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:25pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
The world does not work on emotions my melodramatic friend,
Be rational atleast.
So because his brother is a politician then definitely he is supplying human parts to him abi? grin
John Wayne gacy was also a succesful businessman in The USA,I guess he used his victims body parts to grow his business too ,
After all, that is the USA!!!
What a joke.

His brother have questions to answer partaining his activities.... Moreover who owns the house and financing the construction work?

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
They lure them to that place because it is a secluded place where they can rape and dispossess them of their belongings easily without drawing much attention in my line of thought.
Then maybe one of their early victims put up a fight and they killed her or him,then the psychopath has noe tasted blood and can't stop so he continues in his act.
Or he just kill the victims to destroy a trail because usually free people usually go to the police to narrate what they've been through so the police can attack.
If I get the boy,personally I will lynch him,but Nigerians like to add ritual undertone to everything.
And in this case,this is not your typical kind of ritual killing.

Okay, you are right.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

His brother have questions to answer partaining his activities.... Moreover who owns the house and financing the construction work?
Could be anyone's house.
Criminals like to occupy uncompleted buildings belonging to random people to perpetrate their acts.
It would have been different if it was a completed house.
Reasons why some states demolish uncompleted buildings that have remained so for too long.
Well ,time shall tell..

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by abokimallam: 9:28pm On May 07, 2021
I strongly suspect that wicked Nigerian politicians are behind this serial killer’s escapades. I need to be proved wrong that this killer was not selling murderd girls parts to them for rituals.
You just need to watch and see how the Nigerian Police will rigmarole with their investigations and at the end the case might be muddled up.
Every person that is behind the death of this girl and others through the hands of this killer, may their family experience the same killings IJN Amen.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:28pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

When the PH killer was caught, they were parading him upandan.

When Evans was caught, they almost turned him into a celebrity.

Why have they been hiding this guy?

Thats ONE of the reasons you should know that he is not Alone... If those in charge of the case are committed to deliver Justice time shall tell.....
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by IamAsiri: 9:28pm On May 07, 2021
macaranta:
Damn this is quite sad. Not to sound too cliche but in a saner clime, this place is supposed to be cordoned off as a crime scene for forensics. It could hold the key to countless missing person cases. cry

The right word is no longer "could". 12 already discovered shallow graves with bones? Countless sandals and several books with different names? It "holds" the key.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Could be anyone's house.
Criminals like to occupy uncompleted buildings belonging to random people to perpetrate their acts.
It would have been different if it was a completed house.
Reasons why some states demolish uncompleted buildings that have remained so for too long.
Well ,time shall tell..

Definitely time shall tell.....

But you sound sympathetic to his ordeal.. undecided
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by laluski(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Infact you took the words right out of my mouth..to send am go jail go be like renting a one bedroom apartment for him.if they hand him over to me, I know what to do grin
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ekpekus(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
And the allegedly arrested suspect is a Nairalander o..
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Starz825(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
He is a damn ritualist...he sells body parts for crying out loud
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by IamAsiri: 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Ogas at the top how?
Were any of the bodies mutilated or organs missing from any of them?
So why would any oga sponsor fun killings?
That guy is nothing but a serial sociopath who kills for fun.
A lot of people have existed like him in the past,like john Wayne gacy, Ted Bundy,etc...
Nothing like oga at the top in this case.For what exactly? undecided

How do we know when all they saw was bones? Plus the father earlier arrested had incriminating info on his phone.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

Definitely time shall tell.....

But you sound sympathetic to his ordeal.. undecided
I knew you would say this so I'm not surprised one bit.
Why would I sympathise with a killer?
I just haven't seen enough proof to think that his crime is sponsored.
No hacking of body parts yet, Umoren wasn't found headless or something,He just kills them and dump in the backyard.
Not how organ hackers(What Nigerians call ritualist) operate. They like to mutilate bodies a lot which would have been what journalist will be singing by now if it was true.
I like to be very rational and make judgements devoid of emotions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by charixel: 9:37pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

Give me the chance to pray for forgiveness then instant execution.

This is serial killing
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by michoim(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2021
Another serial killer of ladies like that one caught in Portharcourt a couple of years ago...
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ndubuisiogbonn8: 9:37pm On May 07, 2021
The should kill the idiot gradually cut off one leg the first day, second leg second day,but eyes plucked the third day,his penis cut off the fourth day.Then bury the remaining if he is still alive.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2021
Uyo is a weird place to be honestly speaking. My Physics Professor travelled there in 2013 and we didn’t see him again till date 8years now. His luggage’s were still in his hotel room.
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2021
IamAsiri:

How do we know when all they saw was bones? Plus the father earlier arrested had incriminating info on his phone.
Was Umoren found as bones too? undecided
Don't that yell you that since umoren was found whole,then clearly others were buried whole too? undecided
Or you trying to say Umoren parts weren't harvested too?
Then why did they kill her? undecided
Jeez!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
See your African mentality grin. Go read about psychopath. He's just sick and not everything is diabolic. Go watch, seven psychopaths. It's a movie
crazy movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by berryPee(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2021
Cut his preek and feed it to dogs while he watches how they devour it
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by IamAsiri: 9:48pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Was Umoren found as bones too? undecided
Don't that yell you that since umoren was found whole,then clearly others were buried whole too? undecided
Or you trying to say Umoren parts weren't harvested too?
Then why did they kill her? undecided
Jeez!

Of course not! But it's highly possible that she was hurriedly killed so as to cover tracks and run away, as the whole issue had boomerang and blown out of proportion. All I'm saying is that you couldn't have concluded that all other exhumed bodies were found whole as one cannot exactly tell.

And as for your "jeez!", that's quite rude. We are meant to be rubbing minds not insulting one another.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
Is he on nairaland?
DSC7:

So many prominent men are involved....

He is just a frontier....

Check his NL timeline he never posted or created any thread about Job vacancies in order to keep a clean slate here....
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:54pm On May 07, 2021
Seriously?wat is his moniker bro?
Ekpekus:
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:56pm On May 07, 2021
Shocking...
OdogwuEkeke:
Uyo is a weird place to be honestly speaking. My Physics Professor travelled there in 2013 and we didn’t see him again till date 8years now. His luggage’s were still in his hotel room.
It is well
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2021
The world is really coming to an end considering these kind of heinous crime against humanities.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Femeto: 10:00pm On May 07, 2021
Which craft is also involved. Who goes to an uncompleted building to look for a job?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Thazard(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
This is really bad. Gosh.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Imagine a state where little toddlers/children are labeled witches and wizards, and then thrown out to the streets to starve to death, and the government do nothing...
Can anything good be expected of such?

The witches and wizard part taya me aswear. Such little kids subjected to such cruelty gave me an inkling to the mindset of people in that area.
They can be cold-blooded. But then, most Nigerians are already.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
It is well

What dafuq? Wasn't he traced?

How can he just disappear?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Luu40: 10:11pm On May 07, 2021
Justice must be served. This man has obviously taken many lives. I hope the authorities will put him away for good.
It's a pity for the victims
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Thazard(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2021
Ekpekus:
This is a joke isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.