Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91460 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by LikeAking: 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
Very bad!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Heartmender1: 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
Why am i not hearing of the guy again on internet.

Hope no be say, connection don enter am

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
This bastard needs to rot in jail. angry
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by AmigoDeDon(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
na wao
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Reelmii: 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
Evil be like MTN

Every where u go....
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Sensiblerealist: 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
This guy must face the firing squad
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
Conscience thrown away , guys now want to addressed as 'Big boy '
This is melancholic
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Yankee101: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
They should ask around the area for any missing secondary and teriary institution females

Don't chase any naija guy for money, especially when he has no known source of income

Politicians and yahoo Boys on top of that list

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
So we also have serial killers in Nigeria! angry

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by RingRoadMafia: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
Ah! Water runaway my eyes cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by emerged01(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
You must be a ritualist to know.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ribadu2000: 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
Names on those book should have been published atleast those that are still looking for thier love ones will know they longer exist by taking off their mind

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by KingDash: 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
who Dem kill again... Kai this country I swear I don tire.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
dem plenty..one need to be careful
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:27pm On May 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by thorpido(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2021
He is a serial killer.Umoren wasn't the first.
They should expedite his trial and hang the demon.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by teeboy100(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2021
God is patient

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Kingdavid579(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2021
Buy your social media Followers
Dm
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:29pm On May 07, 2021
His last post actually ended with him saying, he is innocent of this crime against humanity. In his own words, he knew how grievous his crime was. He knew how evil he was, he was aware. He was conscious of his evil. How then could he sleep at night?

7 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by KingZaddy(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2021
Jesus...

This dude is a demon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhDsZlsMs8
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by fof1: 8:29pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19

Nigeria Police Should Uncover d Truth Concerning that Compound and unearth every Single Details there.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by FuckThaMod: 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
Nairalandian:
I still don't understand how a human feels when he takes the life of a fellow human. I can't even stand seeing a chicken being killed, talk less of killing it myself.

Pocohantas, I apologise for doubting you the other day. But I just wanted to be sure anyway...
The guy looked to good to be a killer

Ogbeni, stop generalising
Woman wrapper angry
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
What are you guys waiting with that psycho, make una hang am abegi
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2021
Those people are man hunters
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

It was a family affair and this has been going on for years now. The father was into it as well.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On May 07, 2021
@bold.
Absolutely
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound. Either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by FuckThaMod: 8:32pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men My father, all my male relation and evil. God help us.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHq4DtoEEjw
Fixed
Silly thing

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Starzo: 8:33pm On May 07, 2021
Wetin I wan talk??
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by femmyapson(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2021
I can even see nysc jungle boot..This guy has killed so many people
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by dammyBoxes: 8:34pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound. Either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.
you are making a lot of sense as usual. Though I don't agree with the juju part. We humans are not as wise as we would love to believe. We are all vulnerable to deciet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Augla1: 8:35pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:
Useless Journalism, what else will you 'find' out?
This is too cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.