Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91461 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 1:18am On May 08, 2021
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!

Anything other than JUNGLE JUSTICE on that bloodthirsty psycho is bullocks!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by christopheojo(m): 1:20am On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Public execution by slitting his private organs with razor blade
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by ThuGGeR147: 1:23am On May 08, 2021
Na family business be this, the guy na Straight up ritualist & an organ harvester!�

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by wizod(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2021
tongue
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound, either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.

Watch this video HERE and tell me if this guy hasn’t killed 10% of females in Uyo. Even Primary school kids!!!!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iampeterben(m): 2:09am On May 08, 2021
rottennaija:

Fillers has it that the murderer wants to speak publicly but is not allowed to.
The government of Akwa Ibom state has lots of questions to answer Nigerians.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by rottennaija(m): 3:44am On May 08, 2021
iampeterben:

The government of Akwa Ibom state has lots of questions to answer Nigerians.
interesting
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ayanko(m): 3:54am On May 08, 2021
The journalist should try to get the names on the books, publisher them for the public cos most of those girls may have been declared wanted by there family.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Ishilove: 4:02am On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound, either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

Watch this video HERE and tell me if this guy hasn’t killed 10% of females in Uyo. Even Primary school kids!!!!
What I find most appalling in this video is that this veritable treasure trove of evidence of serial killing is being left open to public disturbance. This site will solve many missing person cases that have been left unsolved for a long time. How can the government just allow this?? Why has the building not been sealed? How can they not have officials digging and sifting through the entire building gathering names and taking forensic evidence? Am I missing something here or is there more to this case than we are aware because I am genuinely baffled. undecided undecided

What is self evident from this video is the Akpan boy was not acting alone, there were a lot of other actors involved and the community needs to answer questions. Who is the owner? See as it was turned to a cemetery. The mind boggles

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by KangaIye: 5:07am On May 08, 2021
1beat:
Hmm !! Na this girl head expose the evil

After she is gone too cry
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by KangaIye: 5:09am On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

What I find most appalling in this video is that this veritable treasure trove of evidence of serial killing is being left open to public disturbance. This site will solve many missing person cases that have been left unsolved for a long time. How can the government just allow this?? Why has the building not been sealed? How can they not have officials digging and sifting through the entire building gathering names and taking forensic evidence? Am I missing something here or is there more to this case than we are aware because I am genuinely baffled. undecided undecided

What is self evident from this video is the Akpan boy was not acting alone, there were a lot of other actors involved and the community needs to answer questions. Who is the owner? See as it was turned to a cemetery. The mind boggles

Sis..... This is Nigeria, they know what to do but won't just do it. That is one of the reasons we find ourselves in this difficult time
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by KangaIye: 5:11am On May 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!

Anything other than JUNGLE JUSTICE on that bloodthirsty psycho is bullocks!

Don't be surprised if he is freed soon or given a lighter punishment

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by mogbolade43693: 5:32am On May 08, 2021
They should just call firing squad to send him ,to a journey of no return what a wicked soul.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On May 08, 2021
Organized human parts ring.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 6:29am On May 08, 2021
Angelacruz:
Is he on nairaland?

Affirmative....

https://www.nairaland.com/uduakabasiakpan
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 6:37am On May 08, 2021
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
I still don't understand how a human feels when he takes the life of a fellow human. I can't even stand seeing a chicken being killed, talk less of killing it myself.

Pocohantas, I apologise for doubting you the other day. But I just wanted to be sure anyway...
The guy looked to good to be a killer

Ogbeni, stop generalising

We all have different psychological balance

Some derive pleasure in killing, same some derive extreme pleasure in stealing, lying or seeing people in pains....there are some that derive pleasure in being in pains

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 6:46am On May 08, 2021
KangaIye:

Don't be surprised if he is freed soon or given a lighter punishment
I believe you! ...anything goes in this part of the world.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Sterope(f): 6:50am On May 08, 2021
Everything mustn't have a spiritual undertone. The man robs, rapes and sometimes kills. Time will tell if he is into organ trafficking as well.

I look forward to that building to be confiscated by the government. It has to be too much money to let that huge building go to waste.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iamclime(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2021
All these just reminds me of Soka, Ibadan. A very close relative went there to see things for himselves when the bubble bursted. He saw children's footwear, notebooks, uniforms, school bags, etc. He cried and cried.
Evil men are everywhere doing the Devil's bidding. This is definitely an organized crime!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:14am On May 08, 2021
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:20am On May 08, 2021
Tanks bro
Ekpekus:
Yes of course.. Check the initial thread https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job
I think his moniker is @uduakabasiakpan
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:24am On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.

Even primary school kids? Thought he had a taste for only grown women.

This is a serial killer, not a ritualist. And he preys only on females. Why is it that he has not been beaten to a pulp with a tire around his neck and made to confess his motives?

Seems Nigerians will keep protecting serial killers like that port Harcourt serial killer. Where is he? After his celeb photo ops, nobody has heard of his sentencing or known the end result.

This one will be given a soft landing. Fear men.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:26am On May 08, 2021
yiheaster:
Who knows how many victims this guy might have killed....

Gosh,.Is that not NYSC shoe am seeing there

The more you look at the pics, the more disturbing the situation is. What a desperately wicked man to do this.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:29am On May 08, 2021
iHart:
They should go after his customers...

This crime will not stop if they don't get those who patronise him for the human parts.

Are you sure he has customers?

What if he's simply a necrophiliac? Or a sadomasochist?

Even serial killers in societies with police had serial killers who killed just for the sake of their pleasure, not even to harvest any organ for sale.

The mental state of this man must be ascertained.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:41am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

The witches and wizard part taya me aswear. Such little kids subjected to such cruelty gave me an inkling to the mindset of people in that area.
They can be cold-blooded. But then, most Nigerians are already.

You can imagine...
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by jacoik(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2021
Honestly I want to see the face of this monster
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by tunary(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Bury him alive or roast him alive like barbecue
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Layormiii(f): 8:21am On May 08, 2021
SeaTrade:
Ogas at the top how?
Were any of the bodies mutilated or organs missing from any of them?
So why would any oga sponsor fun killings?
That guy is nothing but a serial sociopath who kills for fun.
A lot of people have existed like him in the past,like john Wayne gacy, Ted Bundy,etc...
Nothing like oga at the top in this case.For what exactly? undecided
after killing them , he remove the parts he want from them, then bathe them with acid to make them decay fast, bury them in a shallow grave, and remove their skeleton to sell after they decay. Will look for the pictures on Twitter and send to you. It's terrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Layormiii(f): 8:22am On May 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Are you sure he has customers?

What if he's simply a necrophiliac? Or a sadomasochist?

Even serial killers in societies with police had serial killers who killed just for the sake of their pleasure, not even to harvest any organ for sale.

The mental state of this man must be ascertained.
he clearly has customers. He removes the part of them he want after killing them. After he was arrested, they said the first thing he said was that 'domt you know me? I will be released soon'

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2021
Layormiii:
after killing them , he remove the parts he want from them, then bathe them with acid to make them decay fast, bury them in a shallow grave, and remove their skeleton to sell after they decay. Will look for the pictures on Twitter and send to you. It's terrible
shocked shocked
Are you sure about this?
What?
Can you send a link?How come no one has heard this sude of the story?
It is it one of those flying rumours?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:38am On May 08, 2021
Layormiii:
he clearly has customers. He removes the part of them he want after killing them. After he was arrested, they said the first thing he said was that 'domt you know me? I will be released soon'
WTF?

This is serious. Exactly like the port Harcourt serial killer. No wonder he was operating in broad daylight. That whole area must be their hangout.

The governor should say something.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Layormiii(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2021
SeaTrade:
shocked shocked
Are you sure about this?
What?
Can you send a link?How come no one has heard this sude of the story?
It is it one of those flying rumours?
https:///BeexbP11wf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.