Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. (2843 Views)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 10:17am On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

U don’t have point...there are tons of scientists in the world and faith in God doesn’t make them stupid....keep ur hatred for God to urself jare...for a God that doesn’t exist...u carry the matter for head too much.
If Your God exist then there’s no basis to say that the Invisible Pink Unicorn or the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

Think about it to know how ridiculous you people sound grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 10:31am On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If Your God exist then there’s no basis to say that the Invisible Pink Unicorn or the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

Think about it to know how ridiculous you people sound grin

We have a basis for saying a creator exists becos we have a designed/created world... but There’s no basis for Invisible Pink Unicorn ...

again... u don’t have point and don’t know how to dialogue... all u are doing is throwing insults
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 10:43am On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

We have a basis for saying a creator exists becos we have a designed/created world... but There’s no basis for Invisible Pink Unicorn ...

again... u don’t have point and don’t know how to dialogue... all u are doing is throwing insults
so what’s the basis for saying your own creator exist and mine the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn don’t?

Your god, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn are all Invisible. How does your God stand out?
Is it because your god has more followers? That will obviously be a fallacy of ad populum.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 11:14am On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
so what’s the basis for saying your own creator exist and mine the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn don’t?

Your god, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn are all Invisible. How does your God stand out?
Is it because your god has more followers? That will obviously be a fallacy of ad populum.

U have an impairment in ur style of dialogue.
U tried to compare God with a unicorn...I don’t not told we ddnt just come up without God like u came up with a unicorn... we have a basis and the basis is created/designed world with evidence all around u. so it’s plausible that there’s a creator/designer..
.if u want to name ur God a spaghetti monster, then go ahead..the choice is urs
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 11:31am On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

U have an impairment in ur style of dialogue.
U tried to compare God with a unicorn...I don’t not told we ddnt just come up without God like u came up with a unicorn... we have a basis and the basis is created/designed world with evidence all around u. so it’s plausible that there’s a creator/designer..
.if u want to name ur God a spaghetti monster, then go ahead..the choice is urs
There is no evidence that you didn’t just come up with God, there’s also no evidence that I or anybody also just came up with the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster must have been an inspiration just as your own god inspires you.

We have more than 4000 creators, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and your god are two out of them.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by peggywebbs(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2021
I'm not looking for him. I know him, I know where he is and can reach him any time or day.

You are the one searching for him without any effort. No one will find him for you, you will do that all by yourself whether in this life or after.

FatherOfJesus:
No one is going to find your Christian skydaddy for you. Lol

The Onus is on you to find your imaginary friend hence he doesn’t exist grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 12:21pm On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
There is no evidence that you didn’t just come up with God, there’s also no evidence that I or anybody also just came up with the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster must have been an inspiration just as your own god inspires you.

We have more than 4000 creators, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and your god are two out of them.

There is evidence I ddnt just come up with a creator...that’s becos the evidence of a creator is all around u i.e..a designed and created world..why is this hard for u to comprehend.

If some one feels a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the world, it’s fine... he’s only trying to find little explanation that a creator has to be behind a creation....
remember in my first comment I told u that I would even by the idea that advanced aliens created the universe... but saying that nothing created a universe this organized, this structured, is stupid.
Like I said... it’s like saying a 2009 Honda is a product of a”mutation to a 2008 Honda ...and the initial 2008 Honda jumped out from no where...
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 12:49pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

There is evidence I ddnt just come up with a creator...that’s becos the evidence of a creator is all around u i.e..a designed and created world..why is this hard for u to comprehend.

If some one feels a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the world, it’s fine... he’s only trying to find little explanation that a creator has to be behind a creation....
remember in my first comment I told u that I would even by the idea that advanced aliens created the universe... but saying that nothing created a universe this organized, this structured, is stupid.
Like I said... it’s like saying a 2009 Honda is a product of a”mutation to a 2008 Honda ...and the initial 2008 Honda jumped out from no where...
Someone also came up with your God few years ago, same as the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

There’s no basis to say that your God is real and the Flying Spaghetti Monster is not.

The Honda comparison is a joke and shows how shallow you reason.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
peggywebbs:
I'm not looking for him. I know him, I know where he is and can reach him any time or day.

You are the one searching for him without any effort. No one will find him for you, you will do that all by yourself whether in this life or after.

You know him same way Flying Spaghetti Monster worship know and found their God without evidence grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
peggywebbs:

Invisible Unicorn worshippers also know their god same way you know yours grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by peggywebbs(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
Exactly.... everyone has their way they connect to what they believe in...how do you connect to yours?

FatherOfJesus:
Invisible Unicorn worshippers also know their god same way you know yours grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
peggywebbs:
Exactly.... everyone has their way they connect to what they believe in...how do you connect to yours?

4000 gods, 4000 gods can’t all be correct including yours.

Confuse people grin

Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 2:13pm On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Someone also came up with your God few years ago, same as the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

There’s no basis to say that your God is real and the Flying Spaghetti Monster is not.

The Honda comparison is a joke and shows how shallow you reason.

So I can’t make a joke anymore...U just like to throw insults jare...which is what u’ve been doing all morning
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 2:27pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

So I can’t make a joke anymore...U just like to throw insults jare...which is what u’ve been doing all morning
Lol, then call on your god to help you if he exist. grin
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Is it an impossible task for u to make a point without insults? Being an atheist doesn’t mean u can’t be civil...
Isaac newton who gave us laws of motion is far knowledgeable than you and he believes in God... so I don’t get what ur point is in insulting someone for believing in the creation ideology..
With ur non-lazy nature.. what have u even contributed to the world of science?? U just go around claiming superiority becos u don’t believe in God...good for u..
Didn't Isaac Newton also believed in the philosophers stone undecided?. And he wasn't more knowledgeable in general. Our knowledge has expanded much more greatly than what it was in the 17th century. Had he lived today,he would almost certainly had been an atheistic scientist.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 2:54pm On May 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Didn't Isaac Newton also believed in the philosophers stone undecided?. And he wasn't more knowledgeable in general. Our knowledge has expanded much more greatly than what it was in the 17th century. Had he lived today,he would almost certainly had been an atheistic scientist.

U point is flawed and a fallacy.... the idea that there is no God has always been on since the beginning.... till now....
Just as they were both atheist and God-believing scientists then, they both exist now..

Therefore, Trying to claim newton would have been an atheist now sounds desperate and repulsive.. are u trying to claim only atheist can be brilliant?
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, then call on your god to help you if he exist. grin

You think too highly of yourself just becos u don’t believe in the creator ideology...that doesn’t make u anything...
Uve been calling religious people lazy all day... please, what exactly have u contributed to science or this world with ur non-believing and non-lazy mind since Uve been claiming superior....u just feel u are better than others becos of a choice...

.are u like this in real life or u are just trying to make u self amount to something online....because u don’t even pass for an impressive human being...trust me.. I’ve spoken to averagely and highly intelligent atheist... u don’t even pass for the former..
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

You guys makes them happy when you reject the one and only evidence of God's presence in the midst of humans: Jehovah's Witnesses

Have you noticed how he is running away from this:-

The Churchgoer
The Muslim
The Buddhist
The Masquerader
The Atheist and many more are all concerned about what their neighbours believe!
Some takes to the streets constituting nuisance and making noise (Churchgoers and Masqueraders) some only stay in their places of worship and disturbing people with their megaphones (Muslims and Buddhists) still others (thoroughly disturbed) keep typing articles in magazines and social media (Atheists and Agnostics)
What is the best approach to resolve this issue?
Well a first century Jewish carpenter from Nazareth named "Jesus" claims he is the "Christ" meaning saviour of the world sent by the Most High God! John 3:16
This young man gathered friends and formed a movement (group) and taught them how to take this issue to people in their private homes as a matter to be discussed PRIVATELY! Matthew 10:3-12
Today the one and only group practicing this zealously and industriously are known globally as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Though majority today don't like the approach just as majority in Jesus' time rejected the idea back then {Matthew 10:22-25} but today it's now becoming more obvious that what that young man commissioned back then was instituted by God Himself that's why all the people (even ATHEISTS) are worriedly talking about THEIR NEIGHBOUR'S BELIEFS! Why not approach your neighbour privately to iron out the issue the way true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) go about it?
Regarding reasonableness on this issue the Apostle Paul said:

For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves Romans 2:14

So whether you agree or not know that God is wiser than all His creatures, He established preaching and teaching program from house to house and door to door but you people rejected it, however only those who accepted Jesus' ideology are making real friends globally {John 1:11-12} with help from God's word they easily reach their neighbour's hearts {Hebrews 4:12} and they've former one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Micah 4:1-3} whereas Churchgoers, Muslims, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus and Atheists are going about killing their fellowman even after they've concluded on what to hold regarding the issue of God! Revelations 6:3-4

Do you have any reasonable excuse to doubt the presence of God in the midst of His true worshipers (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES)?
The answer is NO!

For His invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even His eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable! Romans 1:20
Himself and his cohorts will never address that because it exposed their folly! cheesy
Well if you must know they're stylishly preaching to you but this time it's not about believing but disbelieving! wink
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 3:09pm On May 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You guys makes them happy when you reject the one and only evidence of God's presence in the midst of humans: Jehovah's Witnesses

Have you noticed how he is running away from this:-

[b]The Churchgoer
The Muslim
The Buddhist
The Masquerader
The Atheist and many more are all concerned about what their neighbours believe!
Some takes to the streets constituting nuisance and making noise (Churchgoers and Masqueraders) some only stay in their places of worship and disturbing people with their megaphones (Muslims and Buddhists) still others (thoroughly disturbed) keep typing articles in magazines and social media (Atheists and Agnostics)[/b[

[b]What is the best approach to resolve this issue?
Well a first century Jewish carpenter from Nazareth named "Jesus" claims he is the "Christ" meaning saviour of the world sent by the Most High God! John 3:16
This young man gathered friends and formed a movement (group) and taught them how to take this issue to people in their private homes as a matter to be discussed PRIVATELY! Matthew 10:3-12
Today the one and only group practicing this zealously and industriously are known globally as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Though majority today don't like the approach just as majority in Jesus' time rejected the idea back then {Matthew 10:22-25} but today it's now becoming more obvious that what that young man commissioned back then was instituted by God Himself that's why all the people (even ATHEISTS) are worriedly talking about THEIR NEIGHBOUR'S BELIEFS! Why not approach your neighbour privately to iron out the issue the way true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) go about it?
Regarding reasonableness on this issue the Apostle Paul said:

For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves Romans 2:14

So whether you agree or not know that God is wiser than all His creatures, He established preaching and teaching program from house to house and door to door but you people rejected it, however only those who accepted Jesus' ideology are making real friends globally {John 1:11-12} with help from God's word they easily reach their neighbour's hearts {Hebrews 4:12} and they've former one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Micah 4:1-3} whereas Churchgoers, Muslims, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus and Atheists are going about killing their fellowman even after they've concluded on what to hold regarding the issue of God! Revelations 6:3-4

Do you have any reasonable excuse to doubt the presence of God in the midst of His true worshipers (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES)?
The answer is NO!

For His invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even His eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable! Romans 1:20[/b]
Himself and his cohorts will never address that because it exposed their folly! cheesy
Well if you must know they're stylishly preaching to you but this time it's not about believing but disbelieving! wink

Please maximshouse..... don’t be annoying every time.. u are always too robotic using the same script to answer every question..
... God won’t judge us based on denomination/ church name...so all these ur Jehovah witness is the best won’t matter..

People have been believing in God before churches came into existence...if you were going to convince an atheist during the time before church age ... is it this same “Jehovah witness are the best” u will use....

As far as I’m concerned, u are not different from the atheist guy claiming superiority becos he belongs to the class of those that don’t believe in God ..

Paul made it clear in Romans 1 that’s the evidence of God is everywhere around us... and I’ve told him that... he chose to ignore.. u can use ur Jehovah witness proof if u like..
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

What makes you think that order,or rather what people perceive to be order,can't come out of chaos; or rather what people perceive to be chaos?
You're comparing apples to oranges with your last statement; that's a flawed analogy.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On May 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

What makes you think that order,or rather what people perceive to be order,can't come out of chaos?
You're comparing apples to oranges with your last statement; that's a flawed analogy.

For ur first line...Give me examples of nature’s chaos that birthed order

For ur second line...Literarily, apples can be compared to oranges.. they are both fruits and seed bearing plants...that’s just by the way....

The fact is a car is a design, a complex one at that..and is created by someone...makes it comparable to a complex earth design..

the OP is telling me a complex and fantastic design as this earth and it’s content came to be by some random chance in the cosmos combined with mutation....
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
I have a question for you if you will be sincere with yourself.

Before God called Abraham out from among his people the world has been in existence and people has been worshiping God everywhere but all of a sudden God began referring to Himself as the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob (Israel) do you think all other nations were worshiping that same God back then? smiley

advanceDNA:

Please maximshouse..... don’t be annoying every time.. u are always too robotic using the same script to answer every question..
... God won’t judge us based on denomination/ church name...so all these ur Jehovah witness is the best won’t matter..
People have been believing in God before churches came into existence...if you were going to convince an atheist during the time before church age ... is it this same “Jehovah witness are the best” u will use....
As far as I’m concerned, u are not different from the atheist guy claiming superiority becos he belongs to the class of those that don’t believe in God ..
Paul made it clear in Romans 1 that’s the evidence of God is everywhere around us... and I’ve told him that... he chose to ignore.. u can use ur Jehovah witness proof if u like..
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I have a question for you if you will be sincere with yourself.

Before God called Abraham out from among his people the world has been in existence and people has been worshiping God everywhere but all of a sudden God began referring to Himself as the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob (Israel) do you think all other nations were worshiping that same God back then? smiley

I do not have a direct answer to your question becos I don’t have information of what everyone in the world was worshipping before Abraham.

.but still some people would have been worshiping the one true God.. why?? According to scriptures, Adam and Eve knew the Almighty..even Cain the vagabond...of course they would have told the tons of people they met about him before Abraham came into the picture..

We only have the account of Abraham becos God approached Abraham and he believed. It could have anyone else who chose to believe as well..do U think God hasn’t perhaps, approached others to unveil his redemption plan?? . God is no respecter of person, and he doesn’t force people....u know that right??
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

U point is flawed and a fallacy.... the idea that there is no God has always been on since the beginning.... till now....
Just as they were both atheist and God-believing scientists then, they both exist now..

Therefore, Trying to claim newton would have been an atheist now sounds desperate and repulsive.. are u trying to claim only atheist can be brilliant?
You're just going off point.
One can still be intelligent and be ignorant.
Almost all eminent contemporary scientists are atheist/agnostics,and not necessarily because they were more brilliant but because our knowledge and understanding (and how they keep contradicting supposed revealed scriptures) have advanced greatly than what it was during Newton's time. Had they lived during Newton's period,when much haven't been discovered yet,then they'll be more religious.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On May 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're just going off point.
One can still be intelligent and be ignorant.
Almost all eminent contemporary scientists are atheist/agnostics,and not necessarily because they were more brilliant but because our knowledge and understanding (and how they contradict supposed revealed scriptures) have advanced greatly than what they knew during Newton's time.

Going off point?? How??..please explain how my response isn’t inline with ur earlier point..

Please I don’t like to dialogue with people that can’t chat with at least with near fact information...

What do u mean by almost all?? Do u have statistics of all the atheist and religious scientist in the world...please don’t be desperate just becos u want to make a point... it’s irritating..
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

For ur first line...Give me examples of nature’s chaos that birthed order

For ur second line...Literarily, apples can be compared to oranges.. they are both fruits and seed bearing plants...that’s just by the way....

The fact is a car is a design, a complex one at that..and is created by someone...makes it comparable to a complex earth design..

the OP is telling me a complex and fantastic design as this earth and it’s content came to be by some random chance in the cosmos combined with mutation....

Bros,your entire Universe is an example.
Go check on the meaning of the idiom "comparing apples to oranges"
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Going off point?? How??..please explain how my response isn’t inline with ur earlier point..

Please I don’t like to dialogue with people that can’t chat with at least with near fact information...

What do u mean by almost all?? Do u have statistics of all the atheist and religious scientist in the world...please don’t be desperate just becos u want to make a point... it’s irritating..

sad

Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bros,your entire Universe is an example.
Go checked on the meaning of the idiom "comparing apples to oranges"

So u ddnt see where I said “literarily”...??
I went further to tell u why I compared cars and universe.. which is why u use the idiom in the first place...but u ddnt see that...
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2021
Well you've said it all, you don't know!

So when you notice people who knows try not to ignore or argue with them thinking it's all about everyone worshiping God their own way.

Before i met Jehovah's Witnesses i too would have responded to the question the way you did but thanks to God and his people, i have the answer now!

Just to give you a tip of the iceberg, Abraham earned God's respect! smiley

I don't know how to explain what happened when God chose to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah then sent His angels only for them to pass through Abraham's place! Genesis 18:1-2 1st sign

Then while the angels were leaving one of them (representing God as spokesman) declared their secret mission to Abraham! Genesis 18:17 2nd sign

Then Abraham challenged God's right to think of destroying the righteous along with the wicked! Genesis 18:23, 25 [3rd sign]

Then Abraham began negotiating on how many righteous people God would see before sparing a city filled with evildoers. Genesis 18: 24-32 [4th sign]

Then God told Abraham that the blessings He (God) promised Abraham will be transferred to Isaac (Abraham's second child) but due to Abraham's steadfastness God said regarding Ishmael (Abraham's first born) "i will also bless him" Genesis 17:18-21 5th sign

Ever since then God has continued to call Himself the God of Abraham {Exodus 3:6} even till Jesus' day and can you imagine Jesus relating an illustration specifically mentioned Abraham as if the man is already in heaven {Luke 16:22} whereas the man is still lying dead in his grave? John 3:13

Please what else do you expect from someone before you can say He respect His friend? James 2:23 smiley

advanceDNA:

I do not have a direct answer to your question becos I don’t have information of what everyone in the world was worshipping before Abraham.
but still some people would have been worshiping the one true God.. why?? According to scriptures, Adam and Eve knew the Almighty..even Cain the vagabond...of course they would have told the tons of people they met about him before Abraham came into the picture..
We only have the account of Abraham becos God approached Abraham and he believed. It could have anyone else who chose to believe as well..do U think God hasn’t perhaps, approached others to unveil his redemption plan?? . God is no respecter of person, and he doesn’t force people....u know that right??
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well you've said it all, you don't know!

So when you notice people who knows try not to ignore or argue with them thinking it's all about everyone worshiping God their own way.

Before i met Jehovah's Witnesses i too would have responded to the question the way you did but thanks to God and his people, i have the answer now!

Just to give you a tip of the iceberg, Abraham earned God's respect! smiley

I don't know how to explain what happened when God chose to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah then sent His angels only for them to pass through Abraham's place! Genesis 18:1-2 1st sign

Then while the angels were leaving one of them (representing God as spokesman) declared their secret mission to Abraham! Genesis 18:17 2nd sign

Then Abraham challenged God's right to think of destroying the righteous along with the wicked! Genesis 18:23, 25 [3rd sign]

Then Abraham began negotiating on how many righteous people God would see before sparing a city filled with evildoers. Genesis 18: 24-32 [4th sign]

Then God told Abraham that the blessings He (God) promised Abraham will be transferred to Isaac (Abraham's second child) but due to Abraham's steadfastness God said regarding Ishmael (Abraham's first born) "i will also bless him" Genesis 17:18-21 5th sign

Ever since then God has continued to call Himself the God of Abraham {Exodus 3:6} even till Jesus' day and can you imagine Jesus relating an illustration specifically mentioned Abraham as if the man is already in heaven {Luke 16:22} whereas the man is still lying dead in his grave? John 3:13

Please what else do you expect from someone before you can say He respect His friend? James 2:23 smiley

U are desperate... so Adam and Eve ddnt know God? Cain and other people of that time before Abraham ddnt know God...I told u I can’t answer u for a fact.. yet I still answer based on the Bible information ....but u decided to assume I ddnt give u any answer..

Welldone..
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are desperate... so Adam and Eve ddnt know God? Cain and other people of that time before Abraham ddnt know God...I told u I can’t answer u for a fact.. yet I still answer based on the Bible information ....but u decided to assume I ddnt give u any answer..
Welldone..

The truth is knowing God has a lot to do with what He can do and what He can't do not just hearing His voice, Abraham can speak for God that's why he confidently challenged Him on the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah while righteous people are living there!

Adam, Eve and Cain don't know this otherwise they wouldn't have turned their backs on Him when He needed them most in the face of Satan who wants to prove that the creation of man is a mistake on God's part.

So Abraham is the first man ever to speak for God as if he already know what He can do and what He can't do, that's why God so much respected this man as if he is the first human to put faith in God whereas faithful ones like Abel, Enoch, Noah had lived before Abraham but Abraham proved to be outstanding out of them all. smiley
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On May 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is knowing God has a lot to do with what He can do and what He can't do not just hearing His voice, Abraham can speak for God that's why he confidently challenged Him on the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah while righteous people are living there!

Adam, Eve and Cain don't know this otherwise they wouldn't have turned their backs on Him when He needed them most in the face of Satan who wants to prove that the creation of man is a mistake on God's part.

So Abraham is the first man ever to speak for God as if he already know what He can do and what He can't do, that's why God so much respected this man as if he is the first human to put faith in God whereas faithful ones like Abel, Enoch, Noah had lived before Abraham but Abraham proved to be outstanding out of them all. smiley

First.. u are just dancing around with words...
Adam and Eve knew God and what he’s capable of...Enoch walked with God..stop trying to be smart..claiming these people don’t know God... it was time
For God to unraveling his plan of redemption and Abraham believed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Rccg Time Of Fasting Is Here Again. / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.