Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. (2831 Views)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On May 11, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
what are your reasonable questions? grin

First you have to present what you know and believe about the big bang, then I can ask any question which I have from it!
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 11:03am On May 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First you have to present what you know and believe about the big bang, then I can ask any question which I have from it!
Expanding universe from a singularity
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On May 11, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Expanding universe from a singularity

My First is that I can instantly see that a balloon physically and Naturally explains this theory, so are you saying that this universe is a balloon?

And keeping your answers short and too brief shows that you are afraid and unable to explain or defend your proposition.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 11:49am On May 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My First is that I can instantly see that a balloon physically and Naturally explains this theory, so are you saying that this universe is a balloon?

And keeping your answers short and too brief shows that you are afraid and unable to explain or defend your proposition.
To a layman yes, but it’s much more complex than that in science.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On May 11, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
To a layman yes, but it’s much more complex than that in science.

How can 1 small thing which expands "Singularity Expanding" be complex to explain and describe? It is a small now.

This is how All Lies are, they Are Always Void of Explanation when queried and your silence is deafening.

I am attentively listening, explain away, or it is Manifestly A Lie like all other Lies which are only real in the mouths of Liars!
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by truespeak: 12:27pm On May 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How can 1 small thing which expands "Singularity Expanding" be complex to explain and describe? It is a small now.

This is how All Lies are, they Are Always Void of Explanation when queried and your silence is deafening.

I am attentively listening, explain away, or it is Manifestly A Lie like all other Lies which are only real in the mouths of Liars!

Yes oo!

That is how lies and liars are!

When they are called to explain, then they start chewing their mouths, scratching their heads and buttocks, looking for someone to help them!
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"Expansion" tears matter particles apart, it does not put them Together.
This is simple relative motion,a space can be expanding while at the same time the particles within it are combining.

Dtruthspeaker:

We are not talking about THE CONTENTS of matter particles but "How" and "What" puts matter particles together after it has been Torn Apart!
What the heck are you even saying here
Forces put matter particles together,it's that simple.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by FatherOfJesus: 1:26pm On May 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How much of Big Bang and mathematics do you know?

Let’s start from there.
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On May 11, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

This is simple relative motion,a space can be expanding while at the same time the particles within it are combining.

Now you have destroyed your theory for it is your theory that big bang created the universe, therefore BIG BANG PUT TOGETHER OR OUGHT TO PUT TOGETHER MATTER PARTICLES TO EVEN MAKE A PARTICLE, And therefore it Does And Can Not Have Matter Particles in it, For it Created the Matter Particles with which it used to create creations. That is the Correct and Direct Route.

Which is Big Bang comes suddenly to a place where there is Nothing, Gbosah it created something we call matter particles; Gbosah, gbosah! Particles marry each other and form substance; Gbosah Continued, more matter particles are formed and more substance are created.

But Now you say it had "particles within it"

Nature laughs at you saying "when a tyre is being made, there is never a tyre and when a chair is been made it was never contained in any container and it can never be so.

This theory is Toast!

BeLookingIDIOT:

What the heck are you even saying here
Forces put matter particles together,it's that simple.

grin The Tombstone has been added here! grin

Now The Truth of your heart has Come Out grin, You said "Forces" when you are Supposed to have Said "Big Bang" grin

As I said up here this is Toast and indefensible! .And this proposition is Absolutely Untrue and Only Exists in Mouth of Liars.

And None of your proponents have ever successfully defended it Anywhere, when they were properly challenged to defend it.

Sorry for your loss!
Re: Believing In God Is A Very Lazy Way To Explain The Universe. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On May 11, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How much of Big Bang and mathematics do you know?

Let’s start from there.

grin haha Switching the Burden of Proof ain't gonna work! grin

And now from "Singularity Expanding" to "mathematics" grin next you would plead "fashion" grin

Just like every Lie, I know you can not commit yourself to explain your version of it, lest I show you how you Fall as I have done to your brother up here grin

And it is greatly laughable how you guys accept what you neither understand nor can explain just because you Hate the Truth!

The stark Truth that there is Some Mighty Person Who is So Great that He is Outside this mighty Universe whose end and beginning we have not seen and can not see, Who made this great place we call the Universe, Out There!

Watching and Recording All that is Happening with us without missing a millisecond, as Christians have said!

Your car does not quarrel with you nor your phone, it is reasonable and good practice that you do not Anger thy Maker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Folly In Atheism / .... / Undeniable Biblical Proof That Jesus Is Same As The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.