Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! (4812 Views)

Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me / Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by frankoben(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
Hey be wise, your friend did not dehouse you cos of a girl rather he never wanted you in the first place

Fine it ain't cool to repay evil with evil but then be really careful about the kinda people you allow to get close to you.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 2:12am On May 11, 2021
frankoben:
Hey be wise, your friend did not dehouse you cos of a girl rather he never wanted you in the first place

Fine it ain't cool to repay evil with evil but then be really careful about the kinda people you allow to get close to you.

Crazy thing to think about.

I respect your opinion tho.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Arsenate(m): 5:25am On May 11, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

Coconut head, you can never learn, you can rent him a duplex and buy foodstuffs for him while at it
Naahh. He'll, the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX / ★For fun★ How Do U Say "I Love You" In Your Dialect? / (adults Only) Sex Mates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.