Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (13271 Views)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibomair Over Commmercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:32am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Lies No sane ijaw man will leave ijaw environment only to work as gate men in Akwa ibom or work in bakery grin grin
Well isn't it better to leave a crime infested Bayelsa where the average youth is into crime to come and work in a bakery in Akwa ibom and earn a legitimate living?
At least you get to enjoy 18hours of light
Drive in a good road
Watch Nigeria stars play football
Etc.. than stay in Bayelsa where all you will do is wake up in the morning and drink shekpe
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:33am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
everybody are in everywhere bro... Even you Bayelsans are in Akwa ibom state doing other jobs too but we aren't shouting it for the world to hear because you all are inconsequential and not adding anything to Akwa ibom state
Lies! ijaws hardly migrate! The only time you will see ijaws out of their comfort zone is either they are students or they are there for work. Unlike Akwa iboms who are bent on running away from Akwa ibom grin grin And lastly,I'm not your bro.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
everybody are in everywhere bro... Even you Bayelsans are in Akwa ibom state doing other jobs too but we aren't shouting it for the world to hear because you all are inconsequential and not adding anything to Akwa ibom state
Meanwhile CONOIL just commence deep sea operation offshore Ibeno this morning.mThats another win win for Ibeno and Akwa Ibom state..

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:37am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Well isn't it better to leave a crime infested Bayelsa where the average youth is into crime to come and work in a bakery in Akwa ibom and earn a legitimate living?
Drive in a good road
Etc.. than stay in Bayelsa where all you will do is wake up in the morning and drink shekpe
Akwa ibom is so full of crime that you burn thieves for fun.
Is it not the same Akwa ibom where they raped and murdered one girl who is looking for job? so what nonsense are you talking about? Akwa ibom is a crime heaven.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:39am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Lol even in America there are poor people so stfu..
We are not saying Akwa ibom is there yet.. we are saying we are a billion miles ahead of you
I thought Akwa ibom is heaven? lol you are only better than your self and no one else.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:41am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
...that's what I'm saying na.. we are like the Chinese that's why your govt came to beg for partnership with us....in a few years your state will come to do beggy beggy for loans in my state cause your govtnors lacks creativity on how to develop a state.
And to think your state started receiving oil money long before us.. at least 10 years before us yet with a miles ahead of you guys in every indices of development.

Check out.. foreign Investments
Education
Health care
Infrastructures
Sport
Business
Building our own seaport
Banking and finance (we at the top)
We attracted all sort of foreign Investments in 2019 alone than the Bayelsa govt has attracted in 20 years..isn't that a disgrace?
Yet you can't live in it! Tell me more.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 7:46am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Lol.... Prostitutes yet you haven't shown me evidence?... How about I tell you your people are doing crimes in Akwa ibom..won't you ask for evidence?
See Akwa ibom and Bayelsa no be mate.. person where pass you pass you..
Do your worst
You pass us in what excalty? cause i don't understand what your point is.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by seunowa(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2021
1Alex:
This is a glimpse into a restructured Nigeria.
U just brought d word out of my mouth. Restructuring is d way to go..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 7:48am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Bro which state are you from?

Make do with the fact that the Niger Delta is not Biafra and that Biafra should not use any of the six ND (BRACED) states as a battle ground. Although I am from one of the ND states, this is an anonymous platform.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 7:52am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Drive in a good road
Isn't it better to drink shekpe in Baysela than to be organ harvester In Akwa ibom?

https://www.nairaland.com/6533981/uduak-frank-akpan-killed-iniobong-umoren

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:55am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:

Isn't it better to drink shekpe in Baysela than to be organ harvester In Akwa ibom?

Na mumu they worry them.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Make do with the fact that the Niger Delta is not Biafra and that Biafra should not use any of the six ND (BRACED) states as a battle ground. Although I am from one of the ND states, this is an anonymous platform.
Me personally I prefer BRACED to BIAFRA or we better still support AkwaCross dream ..
BIAFRA or it's moniker are currently causing some restiveness in some boundary local government in Aks

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by JohnBullMySon: 8:01am On May 10, 2021
georgeakins:
The only airline I can fly within Nigeria is Arik. That is the safest airline as far as Nigerian is concerned. I cannot play ludo with my life.
You too get sense. People that have not entered plane will come now and argue with you

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:40pm On May 10, 2021
Graysons:

lol...so you want to say there have never been a killing in your state?
How low of you to bring that up.. tofiakwa
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:43pm On May 10, 2021
Graysons:
You pass us in what excalty? cause i don't understand what your point is.
every indices of development that exist..we pass you guys
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yet you can't live in it! Tell me more.
do you know only 10% of Akwa ibomites live outside Akwa ibom?...and we are 5 million.. that's to tell you something
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
I thought Akwa ibom is heaven? lol you are only better than your self and no one else.
nope...we are better than you in all ramification
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:46pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Akwa ibom is so full of crime that you burn thieves for fun.
Is it not the same Akwa ibom where they raped and murdered one girl who is looking for job? so what nonsense are you talking about? Akwa ibom is a crime heaven.
so you want to tell me no girl have been murdered in Bayelsa for ritual and all that thing?

How about those ones that give birth and then throw the baby away into the bush or into a well...isn't that babaric
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:46pm On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Meanwhile CONOIL just commence deep sea operation offshore Ibeno this morning.mThats another win win for Ibeno and Akwa Ibom state..
lol saint bishop o....come see something.
This is a state in progress. .not like your regressing state
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

This is a state in progress. .not like your retogressing state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Lies! ijaws hardly migrate! The only time you will see ijaws out of their comfort zone is either they are students or they are there for work. Unlike Akwa iboms who are bent on running away from Akwa ibom grin grin And lastly,I'm not your bro.
Yes you can't be my brother cause you're to dull..
And for your people to migrate for work... doesn't that tell you something about bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Look at a bastard non entity talking of parents.
it not your fault...
I no know who call you here. If you don't leave here...wat I will do to you..even the devil will cry. Anaofia
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
it not your fault...
I no know who call you here. If you don't leave here...wat I will do to you..even the devil will cry. Anaofia

Mumu Igbo man. No go Nnewi go do Biafra, you go wound for Niger Delta. Idiot.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by orunto27: 1:49pm On May 10, 2021
Good.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 3:33pm On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Mumu Igbo man. No go Nnewi go do Biafra, you go wound for Niger Delta. Idiot.
Come change my state from Akwa ibom na..
Goat

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
every indices of development that exist..we pass you guys
Yet you keep running from your place,the only thing you pass us is nothing but poverty and breeding like rats nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Yes you can't be my brother cause [you're to dull..
And for your people to migrate for work... doesn't that tell you something about bayelsa
Yout English gives me headache grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
nope...we are better than you in all ramification
You are better in poverty that's why your sisters are all sex slaves in Ogun state duh.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
do you know only 10% of Akwa ibomites live outside Akwa ibom?...and we are 5 million.. that's to tell you something

Who dash una 5 million? grin there are more than 80% of Akwa iboms running away from Akwa ibom because of poverty. grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:13pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
This is a state in progress. .not like your retogressing state
State with progress yet your women are all running away from it, only to be used as sex slave in another man's place! grin if that's what you called progress i rather not have such useless progress in my state God forbid.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
State with progress yet your women are all running away from it, only to be used as sex slave in another man's place! grin if that's what you called progress i rather not have such useless progress in my state God forbid.
what does this have to do with development?....we all know everyone have been trolling Desmond Elliot...no biggy
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:16pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
what does this have to do with development?....we all know everyone have been trolling Desmond Elliot...no biggy.
Akwa Ibomites are just following the train

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria / Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha / Dasukigate: Gabriel Kolawole Lambastes EFCC Over Misconduct, Withdraws From Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.