Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (13278 Views)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibomair Over Commmercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
State with progress yet your women are all running away from it, only to be used as sex slave in another man's place! grin if that's what you called progress i rather not have such useless progress in my state God forbid.
what does this have to do with development?....we all know everyone have been trolling Desmond Elliot...no biggy.
We are talking about development here.. don't bring that one
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
what does this have to do with development?....we all know everyone have been trolling Desmond Elliot...no biggy
I'm talking about this

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:18pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

Who dash una 5 million? grin there are more than 80% of Akwa iboms running away Akwa ibom because of poverty. grin
Even you don't believe that shit.....we are running away from Akwa ibom and yet we have millions still residet in ibom land
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:18pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

Who dash una 5 million? grin there are more than 80% of Akwa iboms running away Akwa ibom because of poverty. grin
Even you don't believe that shit.....we are running away from Akwa ibom and yet we have millions still residet in Abasi ibom land
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:19pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are better in poverty that's why your sisters are all sex slaves in Ogun state duh.
lol..from Bayelsa it now Ogun?...see how you're moving in circles?...not even stable
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:20pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yout English gives me headache grin
At least you understood it.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
lol..from Bayelsa it now Ogun?...see how you're moving in circles?...not even stable

https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22-teenage-girls-akwa-ibom

You are the unstable one
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
I'm talking about this
At least prostitution isn't a crime according to naija.criminal law..
Unlike you guys that are kidnappers etc
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22-teenage-girls-akwa-ibom

You are the unstable one
Is prostitution a crime?...No.
But Kidnapping is
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:33pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Is prostitution a crime?...No.
But Kidnapping is
Since Akwa ibom is a progress state why are your women so desperate to leave it only to end up as Wh0res in ogun grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
At least prostitution isn't a crime according to naija.criminal law..
Unlike you guys that are kidnappers etc
Are there no kidnappers in Akwa ibom? the lady sad that was rape kidnaped and killed in Akwa ibom is from Mars i guess. grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 6:36pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Come change my state from Akwa ibom na..
Goat

You still be Igbo man, go to your state and do Biafra not in any of the ND's territory, you pig.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

You still be Igbo man, go to your state and do Biafra not in any of the ND's territory, you pig.
Come and change my state na
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Are there no kidnappers in Akwa ibom? the lady sad that was rape kidnaped and killed in Akwa ibom is from Mars i guess. grin grin
Are there no prostitution in Bayelsa?
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Are there no prostitution in Bayelsa?
Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes not only in Akwa ibom,but in Port Harcourt, Baysela,and even in Ogun state.
The question is why are your women running away from a productive state Akwa ibom( as you claim) which I know is a lie.
Why are they running away from it
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes not only in Akwa ibom,but in Port Harcourt, Baysela,and even in Ogun state.
The question is why are your women running away from a productive state Akwa ibom( as you claim) which I know is a lie.
Why are they running away from it
So there is no Bayelsan that is a Prostitute in Rivers, Lagos etc?
Well if you can beat your chest and lie like that.. then I'm tired of talking to you.. this is not going anywhere
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by sageb: 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Bayelsa should be the least of your worries.. Imagine them coming to beg Ibomair to fly their route and should bring in only 50 seater planes.. This means they are not expose and don't travel out alot, some are not even use to flying in the air.. Bayelsa is like Eket - Ibeno axis of Akwa Ibom state , so small and tiny .
Lastly those idiots you and @NIKAutstine are quoting are not from bayelsa but rivers . They are hateful inconsequential souls..

I was reading your argument here with no interest of contributing to the argument but this your false claim that Akwa Ibom is bigger than Bayelsa state is a fallacy. Go and study Geography with particular interest in South south GZ, Bayelsa state is twice the size of Akwa Ibom by landmass.
If you have any counter evidence to what I post here from my Geographical information systems observation then post it here.
cc Graysons
cc SaintBishop
cc Ilaumoh
cc Nikaustin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Eastlink(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

[s]Bayelsa should be the least of your worries.. Imagine them coming to beg Ibomair to fly their route and should bring in only 50 seater planes.. This means they are not expose and don't travel out alot, some are not even use to flying in the air.. Bayelsa is like Eket - Ibeno axis of Akwa Ibom state , so small and tiny .
Lastly those idiots you and @NIKAutstine are quoting are not from bayelsa but rivers . They are hateful inconsequential souls[/s]..
Now I understand why that Cross River dude called you Mr Daft. For the umpteenth time, the dudes you argue stupidly with are not from River state. Don't drag the good people of Rivers state into every battle with Ijaw clowns from Bayelsa and Delta.

The same way Akpabio had issues with in NDDC with Bayelsans is the same it is on Nairaland. Wike was the person who mediated between you warring parties. So let this be the last time you accuse us foolishly. Face your antagonist and leave us in peace.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by PHijo(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2021
Eastlink:
Now I understand why that Cross River dude called you Mr Daft. For the umpteenth time, the dudes you argue stupidly with are not from River state. Don't drag the good people of Rivers state into every battle with Ijaw clowns from Bayelsa and Delta.

The same way Akpabio had issues with in NDDC with Bayelsans is the same it is on Nairaland. Wike was the person who mediated between you warring parties. So let this be the last time you accuse us foolishly. Face your antagonist and leave us in peace.

So you truly think fake borders Nigeria created will separate Ijaw people in Rivers from their Kith and kin in Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ondo or Akwa Ibom?

Keep on deceiving yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2021
Eastlink:

You truly sound mentally exhausted and daft.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2021
sageb:

I was reading your argument here with no interest of contributing to the argument but this your false claim that Akwa Ibom is bigger than Bayelsa state is a fallacy. Go and study Geography with particular interest in South south GZ, Bayelsa state is twice the size of Akwa Ibom by landmass.
If you have any counter evidence to what I post here from my Geographical information systems observation then post it here.
cc Graysons
cc SaintBishop
cc Ilaumoh
cc Nikaustin
Oga shut the flying fvckup. Akwa Ibom is bigger in size and population than that tiny swampy state of urs.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Eastlink(m): 2:15am On May 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You truly sound mentally exhausted and daft.
So long you've got the message. Daft!
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2021
Eastlink:
So long you've got the message. Daft!
Unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) / APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.