Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (13268 Views)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibomair Over Commmercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 4:15am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Baysela, create thread when Akwa iboms will leave port harcourt,create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Lagos,create thread when Akwa iboms for once will stop running from Akwa ibom. You can't keep making mouth how Akwa ibom is great yet you keep running away from it nawa oooo. grin grin

Why are they running from Akwa ibom is what i really don't understand. I keep asking that NikAustine of a guy why are his people running away from their heaven! He gave me no meaningful answer.*sigh*
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 4:24am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:

Why are they running from Akwa ibom is what i really don't understand. I keep asking that NikAustine of a guy why are his people running away from their heaven! He gave me no meaningful answer.*sigh*
He said that Akwa iboms are just like Chinese people, but I'm yet to see one Chinese man driving keke in Nigeria or working in bakery in Nigeria oooo smh grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Mikekan30: 5:38am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

The last time I checked, bayelsan girls are not the ones being used as sex slave in Ogun state, it is Akwa ibom girls who are all running from that poverty stricken backward jungle that are getting fvcked left right and centre in Ogun state.
Go and fixed your backward jungle and stop seeking for my approval clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22

And yet your poverty small state is begging for partnerships.

What do your state have to offer....?
Nothing
Mumu
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Mikekan30: 5:41am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:

You are so stupid and insane...akwa ibomites are like the Israelites, we inhabit everywhere, our place is heaven, must we live and die in our place. They are deltans, igbos, yoruba, hausa, etc present in Akwa ibom. we travel and learn other climes and this makes us become expose...
If we choose to work in bakery,minual jobs is it a crime,atleast they are hardworking .

All una na mumu
Your education is a waste

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Mikekan30: 5:50am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yes they do prostitution,prostitute are everywhere, but the thing is they do it in Baysela. Unlike your monkey Akwa ibom women who will leave Akwa ibom only to sell their toto here grin grin your women are so desperate to leave your unproductive state that they are more than willing to do house girls work even in the most barbaric state as ogun,speaks of how terrible your shlthole is.
Akwa ibom is better than where? common keep your stupid idiotic status to yourself, I'm not interested in it,If your state is so great, Akwa ibom women won't be doing prostitution in my state you nincompoop. tongue And you mor0ns won't be running away from it like the way Nigerians are running away from Nigeria. Stay in your state and stop being a burden to everyone then i will believe that your useless Akwa iboms is better, until then Akwa ibom is still a shlyhole state. tongue

This shows how myopic and stupid you are, is Akwa ibom your problem, you are jealous of the state because they are making waves, always popular, they strive with development and yet your poor pig state has nothing to offer.

If you like kill yourself, akwa ibom is better and bigger than you.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 6:25am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Idiot. I'm from Akwa ibom
Nnam Ikot, I know your type. You are a lost sheep who has no inheritance in ANY of the clans in Akwa Ibom. Foolish Igbo man.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 6:39am On May 10, 2021
Mikekan30:

You are so stupid and insane...akwa ibomites are like the Israelites, we inhabit everywhere, our place is heaven, must we live and die in our place. They are deltans, igbos, yoruba, hausa, etc present in Akwa ibom. we travel and learn other climes and this makes us become expose...
If we choose to work in bakery,minual jobs is it a crime,atleast they are hardworking .

All una na mumu
You are the most stupid idiot monkey I have ever encountered,there are bla bla bla in your state unfortunate for you I am not from those place you mention I don't give a damn.
Akwa Ibom people are not exposed to anything,you supid people are worst than animals. It is only in Akwa ibom where they burn little children all In the name of witches in this 21 century, shows that apelike creatures like you guys are not supposed to be among men but with animals.
You are not hard working but a burden to everyone,with the way you keep hyping your useless Akwa ibom one will think you guys will be living In it not running away from it only to do odd jobs in another man state you stupid monkey.
You are Akwa iboms are the mumu ones because you are curse to be house boys house and girls for all eternity grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 6:52am On May 10, 2021
Mikekan30:

This shows how myopic and stupid you are, is Akwa ibom your problem, you are jealous of the state because they are making waves, always popular, they strive with development and yet your poor pig state has nothing to offer.

Yet, your useless women are worthless prostitutes in my state,your brothers are all doing hard labour in my state who is the foooooooooooool now you dimwit? grin grin
Yes your guest is good as mine, stupid Akwa ibom people who have this backward mentality that they must be gate men and house boys before they can make a living. grin grin
Lol I'm hating on your uselses state? Lmao! Your stupid brother
NikAustine is looking for a fight the clown had to mention me twice.
Now tell what kind of friend will I be if I didn t return the favour? wink
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:06am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yet, your useless women are worthless prostitutes in my state,your brothers are all doing hard labour in my state who is the foooooooooooool now you dimwit? grin grin
Yes your guest is good as mine, stupid Akwa ibom people who have this backward mentality that they must be gate men and house boys before they can make a living. grin grin
Lol I'm hating on your uselses state? Lmao! Your stupid brother
NikAustine is looking for a fight the clown had to mention me twice.
Now tell what kind of friend will I be if I didn t return the favour? wink
Have given you my answer... No wonder Chinese are so poor they have to leave poor China for wealthy Africans...
Na why Dem full here
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:07am On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Nnam Ikot, I know your type. You are a lost sheep who has no inheritance in ANY of the clans in Akwa Ibom. Foolish Igbo man.
Abasi aya Mia fo nfen..
Me igbo ? You are a fool without Equal
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:08am On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Abasi aya Mia fo nfen..
Me igbo ? You are a fool without Equal..
I don't blame you...I blame your parents for raising you wrong

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 7:09am On May 10, 2021
Mikekan30:

Yet you keep running away from it smh grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2021
Mikekan30:

All una na mumu
Bayelsa should be the least of your worries.. Imagine them coming to beg Ibomair to fly their route and should bring in only 50 seater planes.. This means they are not expose and don't travel out alot, some are not even use to flying in the air.. Bayelsa is like Eket - Ibeno axis of Akwa Ibom state , so small and tiny .
Lastly those idiots you and @NIKAutstine are quoting are not from bayelsa but rivers . They are hateful inconsequential souls..
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Abasi aya Mia fo nfen..
grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:11am On May 10, 2021
Mikekan30:

All una na mumu
... Lol..don't mind the slowpoke.. it is a crime now to move to others states..
Are people from other states not in ours? Even ijaws, Igbos, Yorubas, hausas are in our state..
He is just poorly educated and envious

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:12am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:

I keep telling you Akwa ibom is a billion times light years ahead of Bayelsa.
We not being in Akwa ibom doesn't mean it a bad state..
After all even Bayelsans are in different parts of Nigeria doing different kinds of jobs too
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
If you think i will run way from you then you are living in denial,as long as your women and men are in my state you are truly backward give your people a better life that's what development is really all about.
I'm not fazed about the nonsense you keep posting about your Akwa ibom, create thread about the day all Akwa iboms will leave different parts of Nigeria and stay in Akwa ibom, until then. Bleep off my face you swine from a shlyhole state.
Oga relax, your bayelsa is too small and inconsequential to this debate ok
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:14am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
... Lol..don't mind the slowpoke.. it is a crime now to move to others states..
Are people from other states not in ours? Even ijaws, Igbos, Yorubas, hausas are in our state..
He is just poorly educated and envious
Lies No sane ijaw man will leave ijaw environment only to work as gate men in Akwa ibom or work in bakery grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:14am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:
Akwa ibom girls are already prostitute in Ogun state you fool, between Akwa ibom and Baysela which one is better? grin At least my people are only students in your state,Unlike Akwa ibom who is so miserable your people will do anything to run away from it. People have different reason when it comes to education, some people want to know how it feels like to study outside their environment. There are Americans,British,Canadians,French Germanys who are also study in Nigeria that does not mean that Nigera education is better than theirs you nincomoop.

Lol.... Prostitutes yet you haven't shown me evidence?... How about I tell you your people are doing crimes in Akwa ibom..won't you ask for evidence?
See Akwa ibom and Bayelsa no be mate.. person where pass you pass you..
Do your worst
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:16am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Baysela, create thread when Akwa iboms will leave port harcourt,create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Lagos,create thread when Akwa iboms for once will stop running from Akwa ibom. You can't keep making mouth how Akwa ibom is great yet you keep running away from it nawa oooo. grin grin
lol till now you still lack the mind to create a thread to project your beautiful Bayelsa with Akwa ibom prostitutes and kekemen etc..
Even if truly Akwa Ibomites are doing that, thankfully they are legal and are not criminals like the ijaws who all they know is militancy, kidnapping etc...they're so lazy poor and dirty.. tofiakwa
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:17am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Oga relax, your bayelsa is too small and inconsequential to this debate ok
I was minding my business until your brother NikAustine drag me into it.
Baysela is what? then why are your people there na? shouldn't your people be in more productive state like yours? grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 7:20am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
lol till now you still lack the mind to create a thread to project your beautiful Bayelsa with Akwa ibom prostitutes and kekemen etc..
Even if truly Akwa Ibomites are doing that, thankfully they are legal and are not criminals like the ijaws who all they know is militancy, kidnapping etc...they're so lazy poor and dirty.. tofiakwa
Oga creat thread when Akwa ibom people will stop running from Akwa ibom that's what I'm interested in.
You are not lazy yet you don't have the intelligence to give your people the good life. I spit at whatever creature gives birth to you m0rons
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:20am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Chinese are investors in African you m0ron Nigeria alone is owning China almost one billion dollar. Unlike Akwa iboms who will leave Akwa ibom only to starts doing odd jobs in their host state.
Chinese= are investors In Nigeria
Akwa iboms =are a burden in Nigeria always seeking for a better life in different parts of the country

The only thing you win is just pure stupidity. Like i said earlier,I will take you serious when you Akwa iboms stop running from Akwa ibom like a plague.
...that's what I'm saying na.. we are like the Chinese that's why your govt came to beg for partnership with us....in a few years your state will come to do beggy beggy for loans in my state cause your govtnors lacks creativity on how to develop a state.
And to think your state started receiving oil money long before us.. at least 10 years before us yet with a miles ahead of you guys in every indices of development.

Check out.. foreign Investments
Education
Health care
Infrastructures
Sport
Business
Building our own seaport
Banking and finance (we at the top)
We attracted all sort of foreign Investments in 2019 alone than the Bayelsa govt has attracted in 20 years..isn't that a disgrace?
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Nobody: 7:21am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

IbomAir just launch a simulation video from Lagos to Uyo .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSbUw6MXzA8
that's lovely
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Baysela is what? then why are your people there na? shouldn't your people be in more productive state like yours? grin grin
Bayelsa is like a younger brother to AkS according to your deputy governor ..

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:23am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

No need bro... Akwa Ibom is on another level of greatness .
I only open thread btw Akwa Ibom against state like Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers. The rest are inconsequential . You remember what happen in that thread btw Akwa Ibom and Delta?
Delta later abandon ship grin.
So no need bro..
Yes o.. I remember.. delta ran away with tail in-between their legs...
If big delta can't beat us.. den how can a useless state like Bayelsa be able to beat us.
Our govt should just buy up Bayelsa state..maybe then Saint bishop
Will be able to see a world class stadium, Airport and classy roads for the first time in his entire life

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2021
PARACLETOS:
that's lovely
Yeah. The airline really mean business oo
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:25am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Bayelsa is like a younger brother to AkS according to your deputy governor ..
see them doing beggy beggy...lol

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:26am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Oga creat thread when Akwa ibom people will stop running from Akwa ibom that's what I'm interested in.
You are not lazy yet you don't have the intelligence to give your people the good life. I spit at whatever creature gives birth to you m0rons
Lol even in America there are poor people so stfu..
We are not saying Akwa ibom is there yet.. we are saying we are a billion miles ahead of you

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 7:27am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Abasi aya Mia fo nfen..

Look at a bastard non entity talking of parents.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 7:30am On May 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
everybody are in everywhere bro... Even you Bayelsans are in Akwa ibom state doing other jobs too but we aren't shouting it for the world to hear because you all are inconsequential and not adding anything to Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Look at a bastard non entity talking of parents.
Bro which state are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Ohafia Group Laments Embarrassing Road Leading To Traditional Ruler's Home (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.