Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,519 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (13269 Views)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibomair Over Commmercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Hamiltonii: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
topboss:

OBVIOUSLY, I DONT KNOW YOUR TRIBE SO I WONT FURTHER MENTION ANY TRIBE IN BAYELSA.

AKWA IBOM IS DEEP IN THE SE NEXT TO CROSS RIVER AND CAMEROON.

BAYELSA IS NEXT TO DELTA AND ONDO STATE.

SO WAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP AGAIN? MR GEOGRAPHY AND HISTORY?

AS FOR NIGERDELTA, EVEN ONDO, ABIA, IMO ARE WITHIN THE GEOGRAPHICAL SPHERE.

STOP TALKING NONSENSE, ALL THE TIME, MY ADVISE TO U.

You are simply an ignoramus.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Signum(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Waiting to explode abi..They need to start selling off those their old planes oo

Bad belle people nodey prosper oo. You didn't follow the news where Airpeace purchased brand new fleets of airplanes last month?
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 8:15pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

The last time I checked, bayelsan girls are not the ones being used as sex slave in Ogun state, it is Akwa ibom girls who are all running from that poverty stricken backward jungle that are getting fvcked left right and centre in Ogun state.
Go and fixed your backward jungle and stop seeking for my approval clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22

nevertheless your govt is doing beggy beggy.
If a govt can beg, then its citizens can do more.

By the ways, even Bayelsa girls do prostitution.. Prostitution is not limited to a particular state or religion
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 8:16pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

The last time I checked, bayelsan girls are not the ones being used as sex slave in Ogun state, it is Akwa ibom girls who are all running from that poverty stricken backward jungle that are getting fvcked left right and centre in Ogun state.
Go and fixed your backward jungle [left][/left]and stop seeking for my approval clown.
https://www.nairaland.com/6544564/22

By the ways, even Bayelsa girls do prostitution.. Prostitution is not limited to a particular state or religion..
And by the way, check the statistic.. Akwa ibom is a billion times better than Bayelsa..ask anyone that have been to both states

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 8:16pm On May 09, 2021
Hamiltonii:

You're a nuisance. Go to your Biafra.
Idiot. I'm from Akwa ibom
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by PHijo(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Congrats to BY my second state

But Bayelsa is a much smaller state than Akwa ibom, I'm pretty sure they have less to do with money than fellow Oil heavy weights like Rivers so if Akwa ibom can have ibom air why can't tiny Bayelsa with all its oil revenue have something similar even if it's a tiny Airline with just 4 planes flying to Lagos and Abuja only on weekends for a start it's something I'm sure Bayelsa can afford it.

The decision by Bayelsa not to start an airline is the right decision. That money can be deployed to other sectors.
Bayelsa has a lot more to do with money than many other states. Infrastructure projects in Bayelsa are a lot more expensive and Rivers got nearly all of the infrastructures when Bayelsa was created in the mid 90s.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by abnot: 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
stalwart123:
Who told you? After all the magomago they did for Air Peace in Akwa Ibom.

In business you have to be serious and sincere. When bayelsa airport was opened airpeace provided the first aircraft that landed there. Why didn’t airpeace build on that and become the launch airline for bayelsa ? Airpeace launched flights to makurdi and suddenly stopped without telling anybody why. They suspended routes to Liberia, Gambia , Senegal and Sierra Leone in March 2020 due to covid. More than a year later they have not resumed flights on those routes. The Gambian government has approached ibom air for partnership. Bayelsa government has also approached ibom air. That’s how not to do business. Losing your network & customer base.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by abnot: 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Exactly my question..
Airpeace ran away becos of good competition Ibomair was giving them in Uyo..
They ran away because they are not as competent as they ought to be . In aviation mistakes are very expensive. Every member of the team have to perform there duty within strict time limits promptly. In 7 years airpeace has not figured out how to schedule their flights to depart on time (at least most times). They always blame the operating environment. While I know how harsh it is they could also try to minimise the impact of the environment on its customers instead they mess people up and blame it on the environment. They are currently experiencing shortage of aircrafts that’s why they suspended the uyo route.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by abnot: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

All Air travellers in Akwa Ibom were preferring Ibomair to Airpeace becos of that Ibomair now increase their daily flight in and out of uyo 3 times daily..
This act ofcos pushed Airpeace to abandon ship..
Dana is currently the only one weighing to the competition in uyo..
That’s wrong. Airpeace currently has 17 aircrafts out on heavy duty maintenance and as a result had to suspend some routes

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 9:09pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:

By the ways, even Bayelsa girls do prostitution.. Prostitution is not limited to a particular state or religion..
And by the way, check the statistic.. Akwa ibom is a billion times better than Bayelsa..ask anyone that have been to both states
Yes they do prostitution,prostitute are everywhere, but the thing is they do it in Baysela. Unlike your monkey Akwa ibom women who will leave Akwa ibom only to sell their toto here grin grin your women are so desperate to leave your unproductive state that they are more than willing to do house girls work even in the most barbaric state as ogun,speaks of how terrible your shlthole is.
Akwa ibom is better than where? common keep your stupid idiotic status to yourself, I'm not interested in it,If your state is so great, Akwa ibom women won't be doing prostitution in my state you nincompoop. tongue And you mor0ns won't be running away from it like the way Nigerians are running away from Nigeria. Stay in your state and stop being a burden to everyone then i will believe that your useless Akwa iboms is better, until then Akwa ibom is still a shlyhole state. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 9:14pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yes they do prostitution,prostitute are everywhere, but the thing is they do it in Baysela. Unlike your monkey Akwa ibom women who will leave Akwa ibom only to sell their toto here grin grin your women are so desperate to leave your unproductive state that they are more than willing to do house girls work even in the most barbaric state as ogun,speaks of how terrible your shlthole is.
Akwa ibom is better than where? common keep your stupid idiotic status to yourself, I'm not interested in it,If your state is so great, Akwa ibom women won't be doing prostitution in my state you nincompoop. tongue And you mor0ns won't be running away from it like the way Nigerian are running away from Nigeria. Stay in your state and stop being a burden to everyone then i will believe that your useless Akwa iboms is better, until then Akwa ibom is still a shlyhole state. tongue
Till today you haven't shown me evidence of Akwa Ibomites doing prostitution in your state...show me a video and them speaking an Akwa ibom language...if not, I don't believe.

Of all places to do prostitution why would we go to a pighole like Bayelsa to do it?.. wetin Bayelsa get?..

Have told you, create a thread let's compare Akwa ibom and Bayelsa..
Ask people for their opinions on which is the better state... You will see what I'm trying to say.. definitely it Akwa ibom they will all choose.

We no be ur mate

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by georgeakins: 9:15pm On May 09, 2021
The only airline I can fly within Nigeria is Arik. That is the safest airline as far as Nigerian is concerned. I cannot play ludo with my life.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by briggson07(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Management of a state airline need unique intelligence oo

A similar statement like this was what made ex Governor S. Dickson almost angry at the house of assembly

What u said was surpose to be correct but words like tiny and small is really out of it.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by briggson07(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Congrats to BY my second state

But Bayelsa is a much smaller state than Akwa ibom, I'm pretty sure they have less to do with money than fellow Oil heavy weights like Rivers so if Akwa ibom can have ibom air why can't tiny Bayelsa with all its oil revenue have something similar even if it's a tiny Airline with just 4 planes flying to Lagos and Abuja only on weekends for a start it's something I'm sure Bayelsa can afford it.

A similar statement like this was what made ex Governor S. Dickson almost angry at the house of assembly

What u said was surpose to be correct but words like tiny and small is really out of it.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 9:43pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
Till today you haven't shown me evidence of Akwa Ibomites doing prostitution in your state...show me a video and them speaking an Akwa ibom language...if not, I don't believe.

Of all places to do prostitution why would we go to a pighole like Bayelsa to do it?.. wetin Bayelsa get?..

Ask people for their opinions on which is the better state... You will see what I'm trying to say.. definitely it Akwa ibom they will all choose

We no be ur mate
You are more stupid than i thought,so I should carry video and start videoing prostitutes and interview them? grin Most of the prostitute here are Akwa ibom women I don't need to interview anyone by their names and the language they speak i know that they are from Akwa ibom. grin grin

Yes Akwa ibom and my state are not mate that's why your brothers are driving keke here, i don't need to ask anyone anything,your state is a failed state that is why your women are being exploit as sex slaves everywhere in Nigeria.
I will will create a thread when you Akwa iboms pack yourselves and stay in that hell Akwa ibom you are running away from. wink
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
abnot:

In business you have to be serious and sincere. When bayelsa airport was opened airpeace provided the first aircraft that landed there. Why didn’t airpeace build on that and become the launch airline for bayelsa ? Airpeace launched flights to makurdi and suddenly stopped without telling anybody why. They suspended routes to Liberia, Gambia , Senegal and Sierra Leone in March 2020 due to covid. More than a year later they have not resumed flights on those routes. The Gambian government has approached ibom air for partnership. Bayelsa government has also approached ibom air. That’s how not to do business. Losing your network & customer base.
Great summary bro
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2021
abnot:

They ran away because they are not as competent as they ought to be . In aviation mistakes are very expensive. Every member of the team have to perform there duty within strict time limits promptly. In 7 years airpeace has not figured out how to schedule their flights to depart on time (at least most times). They always blame the operating environment. While I know how harsh it is they could also try to minimise the impact of the environment on its customers instead they mess people up and blame it on the environment. They are currently experiencing shortage of aircrafts that’s why they suspended the uyo route.
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2021
georgeakins:
The only airline I can fly within Nigeria is Arik. That is the safest airline as far as Nigerian is concerned. I cannot play ludo with my life.
grin..You need to join the big boys club asap (Ibomair)
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:

Ask people for their opinions on which is the better state... You will see what I'm trying to say.. definitely it Akwa ibom they will all choose.

We no be ur mate
This fool don't even know the meaning of development! There are more Akwa iboms in Baysela doing all kind of jobs ( working as gate men,bunkering, selling in markets driving keke and doing prostitution) You will hardly see Bayselans in Akwa ibom doing those kind of job,most Bayselans in Akwa iboms are student, it speaks volume Mr.
Nobody will leave heaven and go and hustle in hell,the facts that Akwa iboms are doing odd jobs in Bayselan shows that Akwa ibom is a failed state that should be nuke from the surface of this earth.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 10:03pm On May 09, 2021
Graysons:
This fool don't even know the meaning of development! There are more Akwa iboms in Baysela doing all kind of jobs ( working as gate men,bunkering, selling in markets driving keke and doing prostitution) You will hardly see Bayselans in Akwa ibom doing those kind of j byob,most Bayselans in Akwa iboms are student, it speaks volume Mr.
Nobody will leave heaven and go and hustle in hell,the facts that Akwa iboms are doing odd jobs in Bayselan shows that Akwa ibom is a failed state that should be nuke from the surface of this earth.
If you can't show me evidence then stfu.
No akwa Ibomite will leave Akwa ibom and go to a poor state like Bayelsa for prostitution.
And Thankfully you said your people come to.my state for education meaning your state is poorly educated.. your University are an eyesore..
I'm not sure your University is in one of the first 40 in Nigeria self... tofiakwa.

I'm still waiting for your evidence o
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 10:07pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are more stupid than i thought,so I should carry video and start videoing prostitutes and interview them? grin Most of the prostitute here are Akwa ibom women I don't need to interview anyone by their names and the language they speak i know that they are from Akwa ibom. grin grin

Yes Akwa ibom and my state are not mate that's why your brothers are driving keke here, i don't need to ask anyone anything,your state is a failed state that is why your women are being exploit as sex slaves everywhere in Nigeria.
I will will create a thread when you Akwa iboms pack yourselves and stay in that hell Akwa ibom you are running away from. wink
You gave an accusation so it on you to prove it. If you can't then it means it a lie..

Akwa ibom remains far ahead of Bayelsa.
Ask anyone.
In the Niger delta region after (for now) Rivers it is akwa ibom....you can't change that..
Infact, Bayelsa is the lease Developed state in the SS... Check every indices from education to infrastructures etc..
We remain atop of you lots...any day anytime.

I'm still telling you, let's put this to bed
Leave the insults about prostitution etc.. let's talk development.. let's create a thread for that. I will provides pics and you will provide pics and people will judge which is the most developed State
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 10:18pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
You gave an accusation so it on you to prove it. If you can't then it means it a lie..

Akwa ibom remains far ahead of Bayelsa.
Ask anyone.
In the Niger delta region after (for now) Rivers it is akwa ibom....you can't change that..
Infact, Bayelsa is the lease Developed state in the SS... Check every indices from education to infrastructures etc..
We remain atop of you lots...any day anytime.

I'm still telling you, let's put this to bed
Leave the insults about prostitution etc.. let's talk development.. let's create a thread for that. I will provides pics and you will provide pics and people will judge which is the most developed State
There are more Akwa iboms in bayselans than Bayselans in Akwa ibom. People migrate for a better life you idiot, the facts that your people are many in bayselans show that your state is hell.

Your women accepting to do house girls work in Ogun shows that your state is hell.

Provide pictures of Akwa iboms returning to Akwa ibom and staying in it will be great.
I will not leave the insult because you Akwa iboms are burden to everyone.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
Graysons:
This fool don't even know the meaning of development! There are more Akwa iboms in Baysela doing all kind of jobs ( working as gate men,bunkering, selling in markets driving keke and doing prostitution) You will hardly see Bayselans in Akwa ibom doing those kind of job,most Bayselans in Akwa iboms are student, it speaks volume Mr.
grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 10:27pm On May 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
There are more Akwa iboms in bayselans than Bayselans in Akwa ibom. People migrate for a better life you idiot, the facts that your people are many in bayselans show that your state is hell.

Your women accepting to do house girls work in Ogun shows that your state is hell.

Provide pictures of Akwa iboms returning to Akwa ibom and staying in it will be great.
I will not leave the insult because you Akwa iboms are burden to everyone.
Lol.. you know I will win you that's why you can't.
well people migrate cause of economic..well no wonder poor Chinese men are living poverty China for wealthy African nations... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
well people migrate cause of economic..well no wonder poor Chinese men are living poverty China for wealthy African nations... Damn!
grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by NikAustine: 10:51pm On May 09, 2021
Ilaumoh:
grin
Abeg bro can you create that thread for comparison between Akwa ibom and Bayelsa.. I promise to contribute.
So we can put this man in his place once and for all?
When you create it ..just please call him
Adakaboro
Saint bishop

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Ilaumoh(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Abeg bro can you create that thread for comparison between Akwa ibom and Bayelsa.. I promise to contribute.
Adakaboro
Saint bishop
No need bro... Akwa Ibom is on another level of greatness .
I only open thread btw Akwa Ibom against state like Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers. The rest are inconsequential . You remember what happen in that thread btw Akwa Ibom and Delta?
Delta later abandon ship grin.
So no need bro..
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 3:18am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Chinese are investors in African you m0ron Nigeria alone is owning China almost one billion dollar. Unlike Akwa iboms who will leave Akwa ibom only to starts doing odd jobs in their host state.
Chinese= are investors In Nigeria
Akwa iboms =are a burden in Nigeria always seeking for a better life in different parts of the country

The only thing you win is just pure stupidity. Like i said earlier,I will take you serious when you Akwa iboms stop running from Akwa ibom like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 3:22am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Adakaboro
Saint bishop
Create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Baysela, create thread when Akwa iboms will leave port harcourt,create thread when Akwa iboms will leave Lagos,create thread when Akwa iboms for once will stop running from Akwa ibom. You can't keep making mouth how Akwa ibom is great yet you keep running away from it nawa oooo. grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 3:26am On May 10, 2021
Ilaumoh:

No need bro... Akwa Ibom is on another level of greatness .
I only open thread btw Akwa Ibom against state like Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers. The rest are inconsequential . You remember what happen in that thread btw Akwa Ibom and Delta?
Delta later abandon ship grin.
So no need bro..
If you think i will run way from you then you are living in denial,as long as your women and men are in my state you are truly backward give your people a better life that's what development is really all about.
I'm not fazed about the nonsense you keep posting about your Akwa ibom, create thread about the day all Akwa iboms will leave different parts of Nigeria and stay in Akwa ibom, until then. Bleep off my face you swine from a shlyhole state.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by Graysons: 3:35am On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
If you can't show me evidence then stfu.
No akwa Ibomite will leave Akwa ibom and go to a poor state like Bayelsa for prostitution.
And Thankfully you said your people come to.my state for education meaning your state is poorly educated.. your University are an eyesore..
I'm not sure your University is in one of the first 40 in Nigeria self... tofiakwa.

I'm still waiting for your evidence o
Akwa ibom girls are already prostitute in Ogun state you fool, between Akwa ibom and Baysela which one is better? grin At least my people are only students in your state,Unlike Akwa ibom who is so miserable your people will do anything to run away from it. People have different reason when it comes to education, some people want to know how it feels like to study outside their environment. There are Americans,British,Canadians,French Germanys who are also study in Nigeria that does not mean that Nigera education is better than theirs you nincomoop.
Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by SaintBishop: 3:44am On May 10, 2021
Graysons:
Akwa ibom girls are already prostitute in Ogun state you fool, between Akwa ibom and Baysela which one is better? grin At least my people are only students in your state,Unlike Akwa ibom who is so miserable your people will do anything to run away from it. People have different reason when it comes to education, some people want to know how it feels like to study outside their environment. There are Americans,British,Canadians,French Germanys who are also study in Nigeria that does not mean that Nigeran education is better than theirs you nincomoop.

Even at that self,there are even non-indginese in Niger deltan university i don't understand what that slowpoke is going about self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing / Gowon Slams Obasanjo Over Jonathan Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.