Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Honest Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice Needed (1039 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Advice / Honest Advice / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice Needed by wise14life: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2011
This may sound childish but i need ur honest advice i have a girlfriend whom i love very much and she is beautiful she is all i want in a woman and i believe she reciprocates that love, but my fear is that i may end up loosing her to another man based on marriage issues as i believe i will be ready to settledown next five years but she says she cant wait and she has made up her mind to settledown next year, due to pressure from her mum and she is 22, so i live with the knowledge that ma love will not marry me. My question is "should i breakup with her now & bear the heartbreak now or keeping moving on waiting for the egg to harsh and then breakdown cause i dont think i can bear it then? Pls help
Re: Honest Advice Needed by mashnino(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2011
Guy just allow her go oohhhh, since she's very crious about the whole marriage stuff, on a second thought why u not ready to marry yet?

cos if u truly luv her u wuld b able to sacrifice
Re: Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
Why is she certain she will marry next year? I thought men propose marriage and can be more precise on when they wanna marry,as opposed to women who wait for the right man to come by?
Seems to me that your GF may be two-timing you with another guy already,
Re: Honest Advice Needed by ismaeel86(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
Abeg free the babe, if she truly love u she will stay by u till when u are ready
Re: Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
wise14life:

This may sound childish but i need your honest advice i have a girlfriend whom i love very much and she is beautiful she is all i want in a woman and i believe she reciprocates that love, but my fear is that i may end up loosing her to another man based on marriage issues as i believe i will be ready to settledown next five years but she says she cant wait and she has made up her mind to settledown next year, due to pressure from her mum and she is 22, so i live with the knowledge that ma love will not marry me. My question is "should i breakup with her now & bear the heartbreak now or keeping moving on waiting for the egg to harsh and then breakdown cause i dont think i can bear it then? Pls help  
[size=14pt]Yes! It connotes no modicum of sense what so ever, to ask a 22 year old lady to wait 5 years for you. That's quintessentially selfish! What if she falls out of "love" for you or vice versa in that period of time? In my opinion, i'd rather you break it off, move on and between the space of 5 years, cultivate a relationship that would lead you to the altar. You'll be doing yourself a very big favor!. . . Sorry about the heartbreak that will ensue though. . .[/size]
Re: Honest Advice Needed by tellwisdom: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
Guy just allow her go oohhhh, since she's very crious about the whole marriage stuff, on a second thought why u not ready to marry yet?

cos if u truly luv her u wuld b able to sacrifice

MUMU PIKIN angry angry
Re: Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2011
ismaeel86:

Abeg free the babe, if she truly love u she will stay by u till when u are ready
[size=14pt]Inconsequential opinion. . . Like if he can wait 5 years for a lady that is not ready, when he is ready! Get real abeg![/size]
Re: Honest Advice Needed by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hmmm
I suspect foul play,how can she be so certain that she'll get married next year?seems like she's two timing,though I don't support the idea of her waiting for you(5 years no be childs)I wonder how long she's known the next year husband.
Anyways seems like breaking it off is your best bet and like straffkillz already said,sorry for the heart break in advance,wishing you quickest recovery.
Re: Honest Advice Needed by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
Let her gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

She obviously doesn't give a toss about you, she just wants someone to get married to quickly. A typical Nigerian babe she is! angry
Re: Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2011
Let's be realistic, 5years is way too far. Moreso dis babe is pretty and also in her prime, 22. In one word, tell her politely u guys should part now, it'll be easier managing d heartbreak now than later or on d alternative, try work harder gather small money take do d introduction next year, she'll know u're serious. So choose. But my instinct tells me she's gonna walk away.
Re: Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2011
[size=14pt]And By the way, How old are you wise14life?[/size]
Re: Honest Advice Needed by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]And By the way, How old are you wise14life?[/size]
yeah that's a necessary question.
Re: Honest Advice Needed by slimyem: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
While 22 is rather too early to be desperate for marriage,5 yrs plus that age is too long a time to wait for a man.
Let her go,deal with the pain of heartbreak and move on.
Another she will come along pretty soon.
Re: Honest Advice Needed by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
yeah that's a necessary question

Feechoho is 35 yrs old and still single embarassed embarassed. #Good one wink wink
Re: Honest Advice Needed by iice(f): 5:08am On Oct 30, 2011
You're not on the same page. Let it go.
Re: Honest Advice Needed by mashnino(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

MUMU PIKIN angry angry

That's just my own piece na, which one didyu give
Re: Honest Advice Needed by francisj(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2011
wise14life:

This may sound childish but i need your honest advice i have a girlfriend whom i love very much and she is beautiful she is all i want in a woman and i believe she reciprocates that love, but my fear is that i may end up loosing her to another man based on marriage issues as i believe i will be ready to settledown next five years but she says she cant wait and she has made up her mind to settledown next year, due to pressure from her mum and she is 22, so i live with the knowledge that ma love will not marry me. My question is "should i breakup with her now & bear the heartbreak now or keeping moving on waiting for the egg to harsh and then breakdown cause i dont think i can bear it then? Pls help

waiting for 5yr ? for what ? hope say u never don become old oooh in 5yrs time ,well she can't wait so she gat to go !
girly life is not like guyz, 5yrs from now u are stil good to go, but she maight probably not be good to go !
IF YOU LOVE BER,u wil support to find her next level
Re: Honest Advice Needed by francisj(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2011
do you drink, go b.a.s.h boost and let her be,
hope she get someone nice like u
Re: Honest Advice Needed by wise14life: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
thanks for ur honest replys

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Fear Of Gurls Called? / True Love Is Sweet / Can I Still Count On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.