Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) (14606 Views)

PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by igbsam(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is the way of the northerners. . .lets just thankGod that their cows and donkeys didn't queue up to vote or maybe the corpers didn' t accredit them.Bloody terrorists !
Na who tell u say donkey, cow and goat no vote. I have the proof here, Check it out. Pictures dont lie, or do they ? grin

Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by papaejima2: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2011
EPOMA:

[b]My question to all of you criticizing.Should Inec not allow this people to vote or register. Just some few things to note

1. If Nigeria as country was serious about keeping birth registry , this could not have been avoided.

2. we should look at the fundamental problems in Nigeria other than the outside(even women reduce their age in other to get married in Nigeria)

3. Our football teams uses wrong age to bring back trophies and we celebrate.

4. Why must it be different or disgusting when it comes to voting.

5.In the western world if someone in a shop or a club dispute your age , they ask for your ID, what happen to National ID or what criteria does Inec      follow for registration.
6.Our politicians declares false age , documents, assets. The last big time false documentation I saw in Nigeria was our signed budget by Yaradua when he was probably dead and up till today no one have been held responsible for such act.

This simples shows a failed state. with all the money pumped into local authorities, birth and dead registration should be intact. Do we expect INEC  to be the one to verify age before they register people given the sudden rush to register at a limited time some few months ago.
  Come next election , it is still going to be the same old story.Until Nigeria as a country and people are ready to move the country forward, things will always be the same , so it does not surprise me. Countries like India,China ,and even Zimbabwe have a strong national ID program but Nigeria is all talk and spending money.[/b]

The most sensible post I have seen in this forum for a long while.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Musiwa13: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2011
we have problem. Now here is CNN following jonathan and buhari around the north listen

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/04/14/purefoy.nigeria.battle.cnn
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by michaelnir: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2011
andyanders:

COMPLETE  IDDIO-T IS BUHARI. HE HAS SEEN THE KIDS HE BROUGHT TO VOTE 4 HIM , UNDERAGED AND HE HAS COME OUT TO CONDENM AND SAY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. ALSO TUNDE BAKARE WHO CLAIMED TO BE MAN OF GOD MAKING SAME CLAIM. BEFORE NOW, I WATCH HIS CHURCH PROGRAM AND RESPECTS HIM, BUT NOW, I NOW SEE HIM AS A CAMELEON HIDDING UNDER THE UMBRELA OF GOD WHILE HE IS OF THE DEVIL. DOES HE ACTUALLY HEAR FROM GOD? AS A MAN OF GOD, HE SUPPOSED TO MAKE PEACE, RATHER HE WANTS TO FOLLOW BUHARI

@ Tunde Bakare, Man of God Ko Man of God ni, Yeye man, All of us be Man and Woman of God, the only thing is some of these fake, Sugar coated mouth Guys, are comfortable with robbing God, Hence robbing Nigeria will not be an issue. We are lucky that his Party did not win, else Nigeria will be super broke after their tenor.
I beg no make me laugh oohh. grin grin grin Please shin your eyes well well.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by geosegun(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2011
COMPLETE  IDDIO-T IS BUHARI. HE HAS SEEN THE KIDS HE BROUGHT TO VOTE 4 HIM , UNDERAGED AND HE HAS COME OUT TO CONDENM AND SAY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. ALSO TUNDE BAKARE WHO CLAIMED TO BE MAN OF GOD MAKING SAME CLAIM. BEFORE NOW, I WATCH HIS CHURCH PROGRAM AND RESPECTS HIM, BUT NOW, I NOW SEE HIM AS A CAMELEON HIDDING UNDER THE UMBRELA OF GOD WHILE HE IS OF THE DEVIL. DOES HE ACTUALLY HEAR FROM GOD? AS A MAN OF GOD, HE SUPPOSED TO MAKE PEACE, RATHER HE WANTS TO FOLLOW BUHARI
[quote][/quote]
What concerns Tunde Bakare with underage voters.
Was he the one that instructed the registration officer to register them?
Was he the INEC officer in charge of the Polling Units?
When did Tunde Bakare become the police officer who is to enforce laws and order?
Who told you a pastor cannot be a public office holder?

Despite the fact that the man of God refuse to comment on issues pertaining to elections whether good or bad
you guys still find it difficult to let the man of God be. Na wa for WE nigerians.

Do not mix politics with religion!!!
ALL THE BEST WISHES
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by jonabee(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2011
MALAM M. BUHARI will certainly have closed lips and eyes to this! There was rigging indeed in the South East,  And yet these crop of under aged voters are NOT rigging,  Let him continue to cry and claim he is weeping for Nigeria that he never changed when he had the opportunity to so do.

Nigeria is better without the Bigots' contribution!  Enof is Enof!!!

Those doubting the authenticity of the pix, I believe, donot read dailies. Even this week's Wednesday Guardian Newspaper showed a similar picture too.

It shall be well with Nigeria.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by smoothlips(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2011
these kids are 18, is it dat u guys are so old dat u don't remember wht 18yr olds look like? shocked
i wz much smaller than some of them @18.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by michaelnir: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2011
michaelnir:

@ Tunde Bakare, Man of God Ko Man of God ni, Yeye man, All of us be Man and Woman of God, the only thing is some of these fake, Sugar coated mouth Guys, are comfortable with robbing God, Hence robbing Nigeria will not be an issue. We are lucky that his Party did not win, else Nigeria will be super broke after their tenor.
I beg no make me laugh oohh. grin grin grin Please shin your eyes well well.
geosegun:

What concerns Tunde Bakare with underage voters.
Was he the one that instructed the registration officer to register them?
Was he the INEC officer in charge of the Polling Units?
When did Tunde Bakare become the police officer who is to enforce laws and order?
Who told you a pastor cannot be a public office holder?

Despite the fact that the man of God refuse to comment on issues pertaining to elections whether good or bad
you guys still find it difficult to let the man of God be. Na wa for WE nigerians.

Do not mix politics with religion!!!
ALL THE BEST WISHES

Did you just write do not mix politics with religion? Hey you Man worshiper, I am not claiming to be Pastor Tunde Bakare the CPC Vice Presidential Candidate.
The so called Man of God, that can not be honest enough to ccondemnviolence on his Christian brothers in the North, all because he already sold his soul to the devil.
Some of the Christians killed could be some of his followers. Huummm Wahala dey ooooo
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by luluosas(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2011
@maga1 I think these boys are queueing up for food & not election. @OP why are u such a liar. Anywhere u see small small boys line up u just take a shot & come ova to the net & formulate a lie just to create hatred.

I am wondering why he did not snap the polling Officers.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Remii(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2011
According to Guaidian Newspapers, these pictures were taken from Abeokuta, Ogun State and Jos Plateau  State respectively, You can spot the difference.

Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by medoski(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2011
Let he that is not guilty of falsifying his age to get a job raise his hands
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by DeeJay20: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2011
[b]ROFLAMO !!! OH LAWWDDD I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! ;[/b]D grin grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2011
@EPOMA My question to all of you criticizing.Should Inec not allow this people to vote or register. Just some few things to note

1. If Nigeria as country was serious about keeping birth registry , this could not have been avoided.

2. we should look at the fundamental problems in Nigeria other than the outside(even women reduce their age in other to get married in Nigeria)

The wisest and best post so far. God bless you. Even our graduates falsify their age to go for NYSC. Where do we start the National cleansing? Certainly, from the Government quarters. Lies, lies upon lies. Don't blame the under age voters, blame Inec because, if they were not registered, they will certainly not have voted. God bless Nigeria.

5.In the western world if someone in a shop or a club dispute your age , they ask for your ID, what happen to National ID or what criteria does Inec      follow for registration.
6.Our politicians declares false age , documents, assets. The last big time false documentation I saw in Nigeria was our signed budget by Yaradua when he was probably dead and up till today no one have been held responsible for such act.

This simples shows a failed state. with all the money pumped into local authorities, birth and dead registration should be intact. Do we expect INEC  to be the one to verify age before they register people given the sudden rush to register at a limited time some few months ago.
 Come next election , it is still going to be the same old story.Until Nigeria as a country and people are ready to move the country forward, things will always be the same , so it does not surprise me. Countries like India,China ,and even Zimbabwe have a strong national ID program but Nigeria is all talk and spending money.

The wisest and best post so far. God bless you.
Even our graduates falsify their age to go for NYSC. Where do we start the National cleansing? Certainly, from the Government quarters, with their forged certificates profiles. Lies, lies upon lies. Don't blame the under age voters, blame Inec because, if they were not registered, they will certainly not have voted. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by tosnat: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2011
these abokis want 2 rule by force but whether they lyk it or not,they will be ruled by force.i can imagine them waking up their dead to vote next 4 years, role on jonathan
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by luluosas(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2011
@andyanders COMPLETE  IDDIO-T IS BUHARI. HE HAS SEEN THE KIDS HE BROUGHT TO VOTE 4 HIM , UNDERAGED AND HE HAS COME OUT TO CONDENM AND SAY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. ALSO TUNDE BAKARE WHO CLAIMED TO BE MAN OF GOD MAKING SAME CLAIM. BEFORE NOW, I WATCH HIS CHURCH PROGRAM AND RESPECTS HIM, BUT NOW, I NOW SEE HIM AS A CAMELEON HIDDING UNDER THE UMBRELA OF GOD WHILE HE IS OF THE DEVIL. DOES HE ACTUALLY HEAR FROM GOD? AS A MAN OF GOD, HE SUPPOSED TO MAKE PEACE, RATHER HE WANTS TO FOLLOW BUHARI

The same way you hate a teacher eventually ending up you hating his subject as well, no matter how important the subject is. When will you learn?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by holahabib: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2011
ttt
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by atasteve: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2011
How come we have so many old people voting in the north This is so bad,
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by elikiba(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2011
The main issue of rigging in this election is multiple thumb printing and this was massively done in the SE and SS. Lets call a spade a spade. This election was not FREE nor FAIR and thus should be CANCELLED.

I beg make we hear not even you or the full north fit cancel the election.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by onlytruth1: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2011
I thought Hausa-Fulani has the biggest population in Nigeria,
Then WHY WOULD THEY NEED UNDER AGE PEOPLE TO OBTAIN VOTES?
Or are their population more of under ages?

This clearly shows that the Huasa-Fulani are the minority in Nigeria, with under ages population.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Felibaby(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2011
holahabib:

Come On Nigerians, Why do we like being hypocrites to justify trash. Many of those people looking like children are actually above 18years of age. Even in the SW, SE, and SS many underage people register and vote. HOW CAN YOU TELL? The same way you claim you are 25 when you are actually 35 to get that bank job.

The main issue of rigging in this election is multiple thumb printing and this was massively done in the SE and SS. Lets call a spade a spade. This election was not FREE nor FAIR and thus should be CANCELLED.

Look at your stinking mouth or is it the dirty fingers you used in typing.
Go and cancel the election. Odenson tongue
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by chines4(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2011
What we need in Nigeria is a complete biometric data base. National ID card is supposed to take care of that but, what happened OBJ and Co. eat the money and gave us trash. With a Good data base scheme all these will be a thing of the past. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by bdman: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2011
may be the policeman too is under age
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by mummy3(f): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2011
maga1:

I think these boys are queueing up for food & not election. @OP why are u such a liar. Anywhere u see small small boys line up u just take a shot & come ova to the net & formulate a lie just to create hatred.

I belive u're an aboki/mallam. What food. You are talking about hatred, what about the hatred aboki/mallam people had already created.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by MaiSuya(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2011
bdman:

may be the policeman too is under age

LOL! grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by jokingmary(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2011
igbsam:

Na who tell u say donkey, cow and goat no vote. I have the proof here, Check it out. Pictures dont lie, or do they ? grin

Naija for life cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by mummy3(f): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2011
Remii:

According to Guaidian Newspapers, these pictures were taken from Abeokuta, Ogun State and Jos Plateau  State respectively, You can spot the difference.

They could be 18 & above, you know aboki dont eat good food so it really affect their growth. That's why they're always aggresive & brutal
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by OWOLAYEMO: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2011
In their own interest, the North , as a whole, need re-orientation & re-education of thier people otherwise it will destroy them!!!
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by luluosas(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2011
During the voters registration, I did not know of any sitting CPC President,  Vice President, Governor, Deputy Governor, Senator, House of Rep Member, State Assembly Member, Local Govt. Chairman and Councillor. So, who did the under age registration and for what purpose? PDP and their allied did the under age voters registration to put a check on the then growing popularity of the Oppositions especially, CPC. Truth be told Nigerians.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by luluosas(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2011
@Remii According to Guaidian Newspapers, these pictures were taken from Abeokuta, Ogun State and Jos Plateau  State respectively, You can spot the difference.

I will like to ask you please, go and check the results of the two States you mentioned from NASS to Governorship elections and see, which party used the under age voters for winning their elections. Why are people so blind? Odamwengbe vbe ne Edo kha re. (It is a pity as we usually say in Edo).
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Jencejyde(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2011
Quote from: EPOMA on Today at 06:49:03 AM
My question to all of you criticizing.Should Inec not allow this people to vote or register. Just some few things to note

5.In the western world if someone in a shop or a club dispute your age , they ask for your ID, what happen to National ID or what criteria does Inec      follow for registration.

This simples shows a failed state. with all the money pumped into local authorities, birth and dead registration should be intact. Do we expect INEC  to be the one to verify age before they register people given the sudden rush to register at a limited time some few months ago.
 Come next election , it is still going to be the same old story.Until Nigeria as a country and people are ready to move the country forward, things will always be the same , so it does not surprise me. Countries like India,China ,and even Zimbabwe have a strong national ID program but Nigeria is all talk and spending money.

^^^^
Wonderful post!, God bless you! Thank God that some of us realize that until we clear the rot in our system, we will continue to go round in circles, May God help us!
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by DrSmile1: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2011
Even with all these, the Northerners still did not win lol grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Remii(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2011
luluosas:

I will like to ask you please, go and check the results of the two States you mentioned from NASS to Governorship elections and see, which party used the under age voters for winning their elections. Why are people so blind? Odamwengbe vbe ne Edo kha re. (It is a pity as we usually say in Edo).

my point exactly, the picture from Jos, Plateau, a Middle belt state, implicates PDP but many people writes with core North / Hausas and CPC in mind. We have a problem that need be fixed, we need to be more objective and open minded when  discussing issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar / Seyi Makinde: We Inherited An Almost Bankrupt State From Ajimobi / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.