Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? (2756 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How Can I Trust My Girlfriend / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by vaosa: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
I don't believe in multiple date, the problem now is that I am over loving my girlfriend, she cheated on me and I forgave her because she was really sorry, on a good day wouldn't let go. what do I do to reduce the love I have for her @ least so  I don't fall 'mugu' any more? also I really want to trust her more again
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by r231(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
use VITAMIN C. . . . . . it will help you to reduce the love you have for her grin grin
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
Go take a very cold shower R231. Smh.

Uhmm OP,

Are you hearing voices and seeing dead people? shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by r231(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Go take a very cold shower R231. Smh.

Uhmm OP,

Are you hearing voices and seeing dead people? shocked shocked

I will if you promise to rub my back grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
See, If I did that then I would be stoned to death in this mofo.

[size=2pt]I am banned from giving back massages because I once rubbed a man's neck and he was diagnosed with Severe Priapism.[/size] embarassed
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by r231(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See, If I did that then I would be stoned to death in this mofo.

[size=2pt]I am banned from giving back massages because I once rubbed a man's neck and he was diagnosed with Severe Priapism.[/size] embarassed

oh well grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by MrsChima(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
:p tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by Isoke(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
If you took the woman back and decided to love her despite the wrong she did to you, then that means you agreed to continue loving her and trying to find a way to restore the trust between you. Reducing your love is not the issue because you showed more love in accepting her back. You are going to have to rough it out and work on this with her if you feel she is worth it. If you distrust her so greatly, you might want to consider if being together is what you really want or need.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? by Arosa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
Op, have a rethink on multiple dating. wink

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Most Athletic Couple / Can You Do This For Love? / I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.