Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person (2666 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by kings38: 7:25am On May 11, 2021
Hi Everyone.. Please I need your advices, I met this beautiful girl about 3 months ago and I really care about her so much, however when we first met she told me how heartless most of the guys she has dated in the past treated her, then she asked me to tell her exactly what I wanted from her, In my response I said I would want something serious should there be any chemistry between us.

So we started dating, but I later found out that she is a bit of a difficult person even though she is a nice, caring and a very sincere lady..

A friend of her told me she quickly react to anger and hardly talk to people in class, she also pleaded with me to be patient with her and try to help her change.

My major concern is that I love her and thinking of getting married to her, though she somehow thinks I might break up with her like the previous guys did to her and also thinks I maybe using her for fun, which is not true, I'm only trying to understand her properly before taking any further steps.

My question is, do such ladies change after marriage or gets worse? The fact that she doesn't have friends also bothers me.

Please any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by donstan18: 7:26am On May 11, 2021
Apart from changing from looking clean and sexy to unkept and local, every aspect and attributes of a lady remain the same after marriage.

If she’s difficult in a relationship, she’ll get worse when she fully balance as your wife. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2021
ABC
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by MotivationKG(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2021
Bro, you're the only one who can make her change. Trying to understand her is a good thing but does she understands you too?

I think that's the reason for her past breakups and she hasn't worked on herself. Not every guy can try or have the patience to understand her like you're doing.

Sit her down and let her know what you observed but in a matured way without hurting cause no relationship can work without understanding from both partners.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by MJBOLT: 7:31am On May 11, 2021
she doesn't talk to anybody in class neither does she have any friends undecided
you will see hell on Earth if you get married to that girl undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Nobody: 7:32am On May 11, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

For sanity sake run from 'quick to vex' girls with violence. Everybody get angry but anger with out control omo that one na lose guard. Just run.

They don't change after marriage because she's now your wife, if she break TV she no go pay.

If you see you can't change her, just run for your sanity sake.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by CandyOps(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2021
3 months only? and you're thinking about wiving her up already?!

Maybe your problem na lack of options.

You sound like it's been a long time a pretty woman showed you romantic interest so as soon as you met one who did you loved up immediately.

Sha try to de interact with other fine babes around you. Make sure the babes u talk with are as pretty or even finer than her.

To make it easier for u, ALWAYS MAKE SURE the new babes in your radar see you hanging with the current one. In fact, you have to purposely make them see you with your current babe because It kinda raises your sexual market value. And makes everything easier for you when you finally approach them.

It works like magic!
If I want to chyke a babe who is a 8 or above, I always make sure she sees me with a hotter chick first before approaching her. Except it's someone i know I might not see again then I'll approach her immediately

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by donbachi(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2021
Financial challenge.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Nobody: 8:17am On May 11, 2021
You can never change a woman. If she doesn't interact with people then she could be dangerous when provoked.
Still give her time, there's nothing to rush for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by 9japride(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2021
kings38:
Hi Everyone.. Please I need your advices, I met this beautiful girl about 3 months ago and I really care about her so much, however when we first met she told me how heartless most of the guys she has dated in the past treated her, then she asked me to tell her exactly what I wanted from her, In my response I said I would want something serious should there be any chemistry between us.

So we started dating, but I later found out that she is a bit of a difficult person even though she is a nice, caring and a very sincere lady..

A friend of her told me she quickly react to anger and hardly talk to people in class, she also pleaded with me to be patient with her and try to help her change.

My major concern is that I love her and thinking of getting married to her, though she somehow thinks I might break up with her like the previous guys did to her and also thinks I maybe using her for fun, which is not true, I'm only trying to understand her properly before taking any further steps.

My question is, do such ladies change after marriage or gets worse? The fact that she doesn't have friends also bothers me.

[color=#006600][/color]

Guy my sincere advice to you is that people don't change and if you are hoping that things will get better after marriage you must be dreaming. It's either you manage the situation like that or quit the relationship amicably.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by bigpicture001: 9:36am On May 11, 2021
Guy, run from girls that doesn't have friends... They are damaged... Most if their thinking is healed from films and social media... They don't think straight..

People hardly change. Only consequences can change a difficult person.. And don't be too sure she is scared you will dump her.. In the game of dumping. No one knows who will dump who.. If u start to feel less comfortable with her.. Plz dump her sorry ads, you will be doing her good by doing that, cuz it will help her change... Don't pity any lady, cuz they will sting you hardest at slight chance...

Again, go get money, that is the only language ladies understand. They don't care about any such thing called love

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2021
Do not blame her for being a hard girl. She's been delt with in the past, her heart and trust has been broken several times.. so she has built a strong wall around herself to protect her heart from anymore ruins.

Personally I wouldn't make any effort to try to change her, or let alone marry her. She has seen the bad side of life and now redpilled.

Repillers find it difficult to love and trust!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by tolufase: 10:27am On May 11, 2021
I guessed both of you are students? If both are of you are students, why not concentrate on your studies and the future to take itself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by kings38: 10:38am On May 11, 2021
CandyOps:
3 months only? and you're thinking about wiving her up already?!

Maybe your problem na lack of options.

You sound like it's been a long time a pretty woman showed you romantic interest so as soon as you met one who did you loved up immediately.

Sha try to de interact with other fine babes around you. Make sure the babes u talk with are as pretty or even finer than her.

To make it easier for u, ALWAYS MAKE SURE the new babes in your radar see you hanging with the current one. In fact, you have to purposely make them see you with your current babe because It kinda raises your sexual market value. And makes everything easier for you when you finally approach them.

It works like magic!
If I want to chyke a babe who is a 8 or above, I always make sure she sees me with a hotter chick first before approaching her. Except it's someone i know I might not see again then I'll approach her immediately

Thanks a lot for your advice.. Attracting and dating beautiful ladies has never been a problem for me, We are talking about a wife material here, she may be gorgeous but has some Issues you can't handle
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by kings38: 10:47am On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
Apart from changing from looking clean and sexy to unkept and local, every aspect and attributes of a lady remain the same after marriage.

If she’s difficult in a relationship, she’ll get worse when she fully balance as your wife. cheesy

You have a good point, I have seen nice ladies who completely changed after marriage and some crazy ones who became the best wives after marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by kings38: 10:49am On May 11, 2021
tolufase:
I guessed both of you are students? If both are of you are students, why not concentrate on your studies and the future to take itself.

No Sir she is the only one in school, though in her finals
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by kings38: 10:51am On May 11, 2021
MotivationKG:
Bro, you're the only one who can make her change. Trying to understand her is a good thing but does she understands you too?

I think that's the reason for her past breakups and she hasn't worked on herself. Not every guy can try or have the patience to understand her like you're doing.

Sit her down and let her know what you observed but in a matured way without hurting cause no relationship can work without understanding from both partners.

Thanks a lot for your advice, I am trying my best and hoping things turns out for good
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by PlsBanMe: 11:44am On May 11, 2021
People don't change. People are always who they have always been after their formative years. A girl of 16 can no longer change as her basic attitudes have been formed. A boy of 18 can no longer change too. They can only continue to build on their foundations.

Your girl ain't gonna change.
When you want to marry someone, ask yourself if you can manage his or her weaknesses. Don't hope for change so you won't be disappointed.

Over and out!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Perfectskills01(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2021
kings38:

Relationship is a game of power. Our men suffer in the hands of women because they are masters of game . She will always beat you in the game of relationship. She has passed through what you are passing through many years ago at her young age .

Learn to attract ladies , don't chase them . If she starts misbehaving , put her in her place .

Learn real dating games and thank me later

Join us and learn practical dating lessons. Check this whatsapp for real practical game contents, every tuesday and friday . For men only.

WhatsApp number
Zero seven zero eight six seven seven eight one seven eight .

Note :
Our game contents go with some commitment. We deal with all aspects of dating.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Slyguy: 12:02pm On May 11, 2021
bros better think well ooo, i'm in the same shoes right now dated my stubborn babe for 7 yrs and later married her, i can tell you one thing her difficulty increases day by day, the worst is she uses my child as bait whenever we have issues and that is really disgusting.
kings38:

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Ogamuna(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2021
Ok

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by RightToReject(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2021
There's nothing wrong with her. The only issue is that you haven't come to the full realization that no two people are exactly the same. Just make sure, however, that she has an altruistic interest in you and avoid the use of neither servility nor domineeringness in relating with her, else you'll become a victim of her past negative experiences or enter into the book of her tormentors. If she has an altruistic interest in you, she'll gradually align to your lead with the both of you coming in sync, provided that you've humane philosophy that you work and walk on and have an altruistic interest for her too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by Eastcaostboy: 12:38pm On May 11, 2021
kings38:

Thanks a lot for your advice.. Attracting and dating beautiful ladies has never been a problem for me, We are talking about a wife material here, she may be gorgeous but has some Issues you can't handle
Boy, tell yourself the truth and stop being shady... Aside from gorgeous what other qualities does she have that kept you dummy... Boy, get yourself a woman that loves you more than you do wen it comes to marriage... How to know if she truly loves you...by the words she uses on you and the way she talks to you... Talking about gorgeous it's a class and you know where she belongs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Difficult Person by habsydiamond(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
There is note like change after marriage.. If u wan know see where Nigeria marriage with apc don land us...

(1) (Reply)

At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? / “I Regret Quitting My Bank Job In Nigeria” – Nigerian Lady In Dubai / In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.