Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes (6903 Views)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by BigDan69: 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
Nigerian music executive, Michael Collins Ajereh, alias Don Jazzy has cried out over the nude pictures sent to his DM by different ladies.

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
grin
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by PissfulProtester: 1:36pm On May 11, 2021
This Don jazzy no dey check him weight?

Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Disappointed: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:
E concern you? I'm disappointed in you!sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Made619(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
Desperation na bastard.
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by tnerro1(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
Pictures of the naked ladies or we no believe
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by PissfulProtester: 1:48pm On May 11, 2021
Disappointed:
E concern you? I'm disappointed in you!sad

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by longetivity(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2021
Why is he complaining like he did not like it. Hypocrite
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by binary007: 1:59pm On May 11, 2021
if you dont want to hook-up , just srnd money.
This gender no be Ment?

16 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by paulolee(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2021
girls no de disappoint...
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
The future is.....

1 Like

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Nbote(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2021
Imagine dat one sending loads of nudes and saying if he doesn't want to hook up jus send me money... U give am money hold for U

16 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Twelfthman: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
Lol desperate and entitled biitch
Did he say he want to hook up lol
He should send you money for what exactly? Lol
These days girls no get shame again at all.
How time flies
Ten years back things wasn't as bad as this

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by BigDan69: 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
tnerro1:
Pictures of the naked ladies or we no believe

See u, u dey find free nude grin
See am as him hide part of the pics na
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by BigDan69: 2:53pm On May 11, 2021
binary007:
This gender no be Ment?

Omo I weak grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by SkengRay: 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
if you dont want to hook-up , just send me Money. Ngl this one bust my head grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa don't try this nonsense
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Deicide: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
Make money o grin So that girls would be sending you nude without you asking.

If he was broke and asked for nude the girl would probably block him and call him disgusting.

Money changes perspective and the way people see things shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2021
Let him expose dem
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by paulos8: 4:49pm On May 11, 2021
Exactly... that's why u shouldn't be chasing women up and down....chase success and women will be on u

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Babara1994(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2021
Same girls that some simps would be sending joystick pix and money to grin. This life no balance.
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Chai!

You can ask him yourself.

Email: donbabaj@gmail.com
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by CelebCircle: 5:09pm On May 11, 2021
Did Davido really steal Victor AD's Song "Jowo"¿

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhPLsK24AY
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by tillaman(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2021
grin
Donjazzy should expose them please
He can do so by posting those pictures to back up his claim

1 Like

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Africanwardrobe(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
SkengRay:
if you dont want to hook-up , just send me Money. Ngl this one bust my head grin
Naso we see am oo...
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2021
binary007:
This gender no be Ment?
That gender na ment my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2021
Money rules!!
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by folabayo(f): 5:44pm On May 11, 2021
Valkan:
The future is.....
Shemales... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 11, 2021
shameless things
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by mytime24(f): 5:44pm On May 11, 2021
If not for d sake of money

This guy no fine sef
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by Michelle55: 6:27pm On May 11, 2021
You can imagine the entitlement attached to the message she sent undecided like say e get any money wey she put for im pocket.
Na this mumu children dey make all these frustrated fvckboys dey insult ladies anyhow.

Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Please Stop It!! Don Jazzy Cries Out As Different Ladies Flood His Dm With Nudes by zedegit: 7:09pm On May 11, 2021
don Jazzy stingy Sha.

100 nudes, to share just 1, only 1 hard am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.