Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men (3271 Views)

See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
A HIV Positive Nigerian Woman in a trending video has vowed to distribute and share HIV to fellow Nigerian Men and Women like palliative. This is a call to Nigerian Men and Women who don't want to stay one place and who don't love using protection, please be careful in other to protect yourself and your loved ones cause HIV is spreading like wild fire. In the video the woman confessed that she got HIV as a result of her doing Olosho work and she also covered her face in the video. So I would advise you to watch the video to know if you can identify her, cause this is serious. Click on the link below to watch the video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxKtysS64Y?si=zb1_k3AE2UiUFt3s
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
😂
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Abifarin16: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
HIV is not that deadly anymore, make she use something else terrorize them.

Wahala for who dey run train with women.

https://money-easilypao.buzz/95320497852402

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Goodman2023: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
You know your customers
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by SPAMBOX7: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why she no go give her customers? Werey
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Nonexisting1: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's time I started pouring sniper or at least bleach inside pussies before fuccking them to kill bacteria and viruses. I can't just put all my trust in condoms anymore. It's obvious we gentlemen are no longer fighting flesh and blood. The vagina human species are devolving into a more dangerous and more wicked beings. God protect us.

14 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Nazgul: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Video of over 3 minutes, narrator spent over 2 minutes talking about a video he wants to show his viewers. Why not make the caption catchy and allow the viewers see things for themselves.

Tomorrow they'll complain that they don't have subscribers. How can they have when they bore their viewers with unnecessary long and boring talks.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nazgul:
Video of over 3 minutes, narrator spent over 2 minutes talking about a video he wants to show his viewers. Why not make the caption catchy and allow the viewers see things for themselves.

Tomorrow they'll complain that they don't have subscribers. How can they have when they bore their viewers with unnecessary long and boring talks.

People like you are the problem of this country, you always like to complain about every little thing. In the video the woman spoke only Yoruba, so it had to be interpreted in English for better understanding, that's why the video is three minutes. If you can't watch just skip and stop complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Nazgul: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Orika385TV:
People like you are the problem of this country, you always like to complain about every little thing. In the video the woman spoke only Yoruba, so it had to be interpreted in English for better understanding, that's why the video is three minutes. If you can't watch just skip and stop complaining.
Lol... people like you hardly move forward in life cos you can't take constructive criticism.

The girl speaking yourba didn't use up to 40 seconds to threaten her prospective customers and Randy men with HIV.

But you used over 3 minutes to explain and interpret what she said.

And you expect viewers not to voice out their complaints. And even attack then when they do.

Obviously, you know nothing about business and customer feedback.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol... people like you hardly move forward in life cos you can't take constructive criticism.

The girl speaking yourba didn't use up to 40 seconds to threaten her prospective customers and Randy men with HIV.

But you used over 3 minutes to explain and interpret what she said.

And you expect viewers not to voice out their complaints. And even attack then when they do.

Obviously, you know nothing about business and customer feedback.
People like you don't normally come from happy home, that is why you always look for where to deposit your b!tterness and what you are doing is not constructive criticism but rather w!tch hunting, cause you commented on my YouTube channel, I replied, then you still came here again. Should I divide myself for you. If you can't watch the video, skip and stop barking cause that's what you enjoy doing and for the part where you talked about customer feedback, oga keep the feedback to yourself. Not all feedback are feedback, some are w!tchhunt. Professor in business I greet you.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by crackhouse(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
She resembles tonto
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by talented321: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Message to her customers and men who sleep around...
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dear Naija men, If u no fit hold body or use condom, abeg buy prep make u dey use oooo...
And this girl needs to be arrested
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Nazgul: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Orika385TV:

People like you don't normally come from happy home, that is why you always look for where to deposit your b!tterness and what you are doing is not constructive criticism but rather w!tch hunting, cause you commented on my YouTube channel, I replied, then you still came here again. Should I divide myself for you. If you can't watch the video, skip and stop barking cause that's what you enjoy doing and for the part where you talked about customer feedback, oga keep the feedback to yourself. Not all feedback are feedback, some are w!tchhunt. Professor in business I greet you.
Lol...happy home analyst.

Don't worry when you have a larger customer base, you'll understand criticism very well. I'll see if you'll become aggressive by calling your customers bitter people and attack them this way.

What concerns me with your YouTube channel. I watched the video here on Nairaland and gave my verdict. Why should I go to your YouTube channel?

If anyone criticized you on your channel, it's clearly not me...maybe one of the people who liked my post and shared the same view with me, but certainly not me.

13 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...happy home analyst.

Don't worry when you have a larger customer base, you'll understand criticism very well. I'll see if you'll become aggressive by calling your customers bitter people and attack them this way.

What concerns me with your YouTube channel. I watched the video here on Nairaland and gave my verdict. Why should I go to your YouTube channel?

If anyone criticized you on your channel, it's clearly not me...maybe one of the people who liked my post and shared the same view with me, but certainly not me.
Finance analyst and special adviser I hear you, now run along and stop barking
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by WesternPanzer: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Orika385TV:

Oga your chocho too much. Infact if am being frank, I kept on dragging the slider to where the girl started talking.

This means your actual watch time from me was 10 seconds which YouTube is taking note of.

Most YouTubers chocho dey too much. I find it very irritating. Simply introduce your audience to your content in max of 30 seconds then shut the hell up.

Most netizens know that why you guys talk so much is to make these videos longer and maybe make money. But it can be super boring

6 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Dshocker(m): 2:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Orika385TV:
A HIV Positive Nigerian Woman in a trending video has vowed to distribute and share HIV to fellow Nigerian Men and Women like palliative. This is a call to Nigerian Men and Women who don't want to stay one place and who don't love using protection, please be careful in other to protect yourself and your loved ones cause HIV is spreading like wild fire. In the video the woman confessed that she got HIV as a result of her doing Olosho work and she also covered her face in the video. So I would advise you to watch the video to know if you can identify her, cause this is serious. Click on the link below to watch the video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxKtysS64Y?si=zb1_k3AE2UiUFt3s

Everyone is just coming up with fake and unnecessary content, just to get traffic 🤣🤣🤣

And secondly, man you talk too much as a YouTuber, very annoying and boring ❌❌❌

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Gadafii: 4:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Ikorodu boys, make y a careful oo
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Senioreddy: 4:47am On Sep 06, 2023
The OP alias poor content creator is actually not ready for business as it's very difficult for him to take corrections as well as criticism.

Someone was actually trying to give you a piece of advice that'll help you, you resorted to banter. Now that others have also pointed out same error, begin cause everybody na.
All these smallies with the I know it all mentality.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by eepeepook: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Pointless scare tactic. If she sleeps with a hundred men, only eighteen or less will catch the virus. I hear it's harder for men to contract even when penetrating raw. Guys skilled in the use of condoms go chop clean mouth, nothing concern those ones. Na her toto go suffer, last last.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by uzohrome(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Sleep with 60 men only two will be infected... be ready to share free puna.. body chemistry differs only 2% of men you will sleep with will be infected

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by falcon01: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2023
You are talking talking talking!! Allow her to talk!!!!!!!!!! Imagine you talking for 3 minutes then played 30 seconds video and it's even yoruba! Haba!

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2023
If she stays in one place and some stupid guys decide to attack and rape her and they get the disease, it's not her fault.
If she is minding her business and one random guy come out and say God told him she will be his wife and went ahead to sleep with her afterwards and he contact the disease it's not her fault.
If she stays in one place and one guy toast her and carry her to his bedroom and sleep with her and he contact the disease, you can't blame her.
If she tells you her body counts are into hundreds but you feel that is unimportant because konji dey wire you and you contact the disease, you can't order police to arrest her.
If she went to visit a guy to watch film and the guy instead decide to make her the film despite saying she is not in the mood and he contact the disease, no be her fault.
If she says use protection. But you say you like it raw saying something must kill a man. Na your fault.

It now boils down that men should be responsible and stay in one place. They will avoid trouble if they zip up
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Yankee101: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2023
This is the kind of place we want Dss and co to direct their skills to and fish her out
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Nazgul: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Orika385TV:

And you're looking for subscribers this way....you're clearly a kid who doesn't know his left hand from his right hand.

This would be my last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by DrTee1(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2023
HIV doesn't work that way.

If she sleeps with ALL the men in Ikorodu ONLY ONCE, only a negligible percentage would contract the disease.

Na she go tire.

Why does she think the whole country doesn't have HIV yet? Does she think she is the first person to contract HIV who promises to 'share' it around without any major effect? The joke is on her.

However, as in the screenshots below, the chances of contracting HIV is higher among people who are poor - in the mind and body
That is to say, people of lower socio-economic status, and these are usually people without a sustainable source of income who rely on Hookup and all the other names by which overt and covert PROSTITUTION is described in today's urban.

It also means that men with poor hygienic or immune conditions e.g uncircumcised, diabetic, those who take herbal concoctions which depress their natural immune status etc.

Long and short, people in Nigeria and similar poor countries which are overpopulated for available resources and people have poor nutrition status and health facilities generally have a higher predisposition to acquiring HIV than the developed world where the data in the screenshots are from.

The wholesome advice is to our ladies: stop seeing the middle of your legs as a CAREER. The more people you open your legs to, the greater your risk of contracting an infection.

Men and women are of equal genders 'weights' and should receive the same energy that they individually give the universe. Stop seeing yourself as a farm implement that the other gender (the man) should use for a fee that you charge upfront and still show you love or respect. Nobody shows farm tools any such respect.

Don't see your back and your legs as a resource to climb up the social ladder. Men rarely reach their acclaimed heights by sleeping around. Even if sleeping around gets you to the top, it wouldn't keep you there.

Yesterday's most beautiful women, where are they today? Where is Liz Benson today? She's still alive and happy. In the early days of Nollywood, Liz Benson and Andy (Saint Obi) were the dreams of everyone. Where is Agbani Darego? Agbani was officially the most beautiful girl in the WHOLE WORLD at a point in time. There was Oluchi, who was the face of Africa in 1998. How about Orisabunmi and Clarion Chukwura? How about late Funmi Martins - Mide's mother?

Your face, p*ssy and
back would NEVER take you where your Brains and mental capacity would take you. No woman is ugly. None. What makes and KEEPS you beautiful and respected is WHAT YOU CAN OFFER the society SUSTAINABLY.
You can earn your own money and live within it. No man would disrespect you if and when you do that.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Oga your chocho too much. Infact if am being frank, I kept on dragging the slider to where the girl started talking.

This means your actual watch time from me was 10 seconds which YouTube is taking note of.

Most YouTubers chocho dey too much. I find it very irritating. Simply introduce your audience to your content in max of 30 seconds then shut the hell up.

Most netizens know that why you guys talk so much is to make these videos and maybe make money. But it can be super boring
Hello good morning, thank you for sharing your opinion and engaging with this post. Cause by you engaging with this post it will get seen by more people, so +1. Now down to your comment, I like the part where you said you skipped most of the video cause that was what I was telling Nazgul to do. But instead he refused and kept saying what suites him best and note to be sincere I don't really need your watchtime. I am just trying to share an important video which people can learn from and it is my duty as content creator and a YouTuber to make people understand the video. Now like I said initially, the original video was in Yoruba, so I had to explain it well. Now if I had posted the original video like that which was in Yoruba, I am sure that you will still find something to complain about by saying why did I post a Yoruba video cause a lot of you enjoy complaining. Normally I can't please everyone, so do whatever rocks your boat. Also in life you can't get everything short and if you can't watch a short 3 minutes video then there is something wrong somewhere and I wonder what you will do if it's a 10 minutes video. Well like I said, do whatever rocks your boat.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Everyone is just coming up with fake and unnecessary content, just to get traffic 🤣🤣🤣

And secondly, man you talk too much as a YouTuber, very annoying and boring ❌❌❌
Hello good morning, thank you for sharing your opinion and engaging with this post. Cause by you engaging with this post it will get seen by more people, so +1. Now down to your comment, you are free to say whatever you like cause it's your phone and your life. But mind you that the same phone on your hand can be used for research purpose. So feel free to go online and make your research to know if the video is fake or not of which I guarantee everyone on this platform that this video is 100% real and you can search for it online on other websites or Google. Well I don't expect you to do that, cause you are so used to seeing fakes that you can hardly tell real from fake. So I understand. Enjoy your ignorance.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Senioreddy:
The OP alias poor content creator is actually not ready for business as it's very difficult for him to take corrections as well as criticism.

Someone was actually trying to give you a piece of advice that'll help you, you resorted to banter. Now that others have also pointed out same error, begin cause everybody na.
All these smallies with the I know it all mentality.

Good content creator I greet you, lolz. +1
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
falcon01:
You are talking talking talking!! Allow her to talk!!!!!!!!!! Imagine you talking for 3 minutes then played 30 seconds video and it's even yoruba! Haba!
Thank God you answered yourself in your comment, cause the reason why it had to be 3 minutes was cause the woman originally spoke Yoruba in the video and it had to be translated to English for better understanding. Now if I had posted only the video of the woman where she spoke only Yoruba, you will still complain that why did I post a Yoruba video. Seriously someone can't please you guys on this platform and no one absolutely no one will bull¥ me on this platform.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men by Orika385TV: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Nazgul:

And you're looking for subscribers this way....you're clearly a kid who doesn't know his left hand from his right hand.

This would be my last reply to you.
Ok adult I hear you, now run along and stop barking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact / Are Men Really Intimidated By Successful & Independent Women? / Nairaland Queens!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.