Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (76969 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by JubrinElSudan: 1:10pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

opportunist grin
Lol ... The reason I quietly withdrew like I mentioned to avoid being seen as an opportunist/gold digger. When I told her that was my reason, she was "disappointed" with me that why will i think like that.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by blinking001(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

grin grin beat her n.aked her grin
Gbamsolutely
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Lol ... The reason I quietly withdrew like I mentioned to avoid being seen as an opportunist/gold digger. When I told her that was my reason, she was "disappointed" with me that why will i think like that.
still it's on your bucket list to japa whichever way possible grin
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by smasher1(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
PrincessGlow:

It's amazing what we can accomplish when motivated. Your dumping her was probably what motivated her. She was like, he will see!
Some disappointments are camouflaged blessings

Challenges makes the innocent one better and surprisingly more beautiful or handsome. Always be the good person, not the bad and the reward would come. Kindly permit me to put Malachi 3:18
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
chatinent:
What's vomited is vomited.

That's a human being your'e talking about.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by naijadrivablog: 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
The Ugly duckling became the pretty Swan.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

Every grass looks green from a distance, only when you get into it you realise it has blemishes, and to keep it looking green takes a lot of work from you to maintain.

Having said that, Every grass will always "look green " if you are always looking for grass that looks green.

Every grass will always "look green" to you if you are never contented with the grass you are standing on.

The grass has never been green on the othe other side, but always "looks green" so it not really about the grass but what you wanted.

You left the lady because you felt you wanted more beautiful ladies, forgetting that the beautiful ones are not yet born grin

My brother, looks inwards and ask what motivates the choices that you make, is it because u want something good or because you want something that looks good?

Everything good requires effort to make it better and best, are you willing to make effort.

You haven't lost much, but you may lose more if you dont work on YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by JubrinElSudan: 1:38pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

still it's on your bucket list to japa whichever way possible grin
I'm telling you. I will gladly japa if it works
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Jeon(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

grin grin beat her n.aked her grin

Lollittaa don't do this to me.

Winter bear.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by grandstar(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

Was she the owner of the cosmetic brand then or now? You said in a way that connotes she hid that fact from you then.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by moneyissweet(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
Broke ass modafoka
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by obstead200(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

I left an ex wey love me die, a very pretty and fair nurse, just because she is not really the sex type. Sex is always an ordeal to her and I no want konji to kee me so I ended the affair.........the babe has finally relocated to US to join her parents.....and now she is married too.

I left another ex....a medical doctor just because I don't like people correcting me continually....I called it nagging. grin
The babe is now in Canada with her husbandembarassed........

Anyway I am already married......to one of the most beautiful and caring lady on earth wand we have 3 beautiful kids..........I have no regrets

3 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
so people still find true love in Nairaland? grin
So because he said she's a nairalander that means they met here, abi?

If you got a woman in your life, chances are she's a nairalander.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ModestGal(f): 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She left me 'cause she thought I was broke, but now I own 13 face masks, a wireless headphone and I'm the current admin of 3 WhatsApp groups with several members, so I guess she lost....Mama I made it
Lol
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Maxi112: 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Kings dont have time for break up regrets, kings dont break up, we ghost them for another and can easily come back whenever we deem fit.

Be a king!!

Next please

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
roteblomen:
This is why it is necessary to end a relationship only due to "irreconcilable differences" (narcissism, different belief system etc), that even if she turns to queen Elizabeth tomorrow, you won't regret it one bit. You dumped her for vain reasons, hence your regret.

My advice to you is to start looking inward, because when you know yourself well, know your vulnerability, imperfection, and aware of your shortcoming, then it becomes natural to be easy on others. You won't expect perfection from them because you're aware of your imperfection and also, knows that they accepted you and your fault regardless.

As a final advice, know that a strong/good man is one who is tough on himself but easy on others, a weak/unkind man does the opposite, which is one who is tough on others but easy on himself. Hope this experience made you grew, its part of life.

Good one, my baby boy. wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by 09085607453king: 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
Lollittaa my baby.
I don't wanna regret losing you.

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by LINTUNE(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She left me 'cause she thought I was broke, but now I own 13 face masks, a wireless headphone and I'm the current admin of 3 WhatsApp groups with several members, so I guess she lost....Mama I made it
grin
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Shaev7(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

You were not matured in mind to understand what relationship means. YOU WERE STILL EATING AROUND AND DIGGING DIFFERENT HOLES... Good luck to you. Now you know that good women is far beyond facial beauty....
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=09085607453king post=101618346][/quote]
who's this one?

BETTER BE CAREFUL

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Killermamba: 2:34pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Ogbeni u get problem
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2021
No Doubt, A Female Mod Brought Dis Thread To Fp.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by donsheddy1(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Actually, you're the broke guy here. Your libido pushed you to a treasure you can't maintain.

The real owner saw the treasure and understood its worth then took care of it to the extent that you wish you had spent more on her.

This is the case of pot calling kettle black.

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by youngmoney4me(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2021
I know blame you tongue tongue
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by bepositive11: 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You're still broke grin
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by FashionCookie(f): 2:58pm On May 12, 2021
I just dey imagine wetin your current girlfriend go dey go through now. I know d way pple like you behave. Any small mistake on the part of your girlfriend , the way you go take change am for her ehn...she'll be wondering what she did wrong not knowing you're transferring aggression.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Electroweb(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2021
You can make your current bae beautiful and to your taste too.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by 1F30M4(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2021
You mean you suddenly find your ex desirable because she's no longer ugly & broke? LMAO so you broke up with her cos she was ugly? You're one funny dude.. I beg to ask, why did you bother to ask her out in the first place? I meannn she didn't just become ugly overnight orr did she? Lol I'm glad she's doing very well for herself.. Not many do, some get depressed & suicidal esp if they had their genuine feelings trampled upon.. Some become what y'all refer to as karashika cheesy aaand let's not even talk about when the tables are turned lol

Well, I've not had any cause to regret breaking up with an ex while being in a new relationship.. Tbh I'm not sure I've ever been caught unawares, that's cos I must've broken up with the said ex in my mind over & over again while giving room for possibilities(but ofcourse there are limits to what a human being can take soo I give my all til we've ran low on chances, my tired is tired tired & I'm officially exhausted) So if we eventually break up and I now refer to him as "my ex", it stays that way cos at some point I must've ruled out getting back with him based on strong irreconcilable differences(not cos he's broke or ugly lmaoo) that made us break up in the first place, it'll be a totally different thing if we only took a break.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2021
edimalo:
No one is perfect, even tongue and teeth fight.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639
Pettition IKEDC to come and do proper counting of the electrical units in your house,If they refuse, pettion NERC...Nigerian electricity regulation commission...Follow it bumper to bumper...I bet you laugh last as they will beg u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.