Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (76970 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.
The babe mama prayer helped her remove you, her obstacle so she can see road to progress...cheesy

You are not made for her....bitter truth.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Apktotheworld: 3:27pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.
wawu!!! So sorry op. You learned the hard way. Nothing spoil if your current babe is still good enough for you.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ultimateprof: 3:32pm On May 12, 2021
Na you be the course wey dey follow her, thank God say you leave!
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by koyyess: 3:34pm On May 12, 2021
A typical inventless negroe will prefer to die on top of a female that measures her worth with the size of her breasts and butt.

They dread financially and emotionally independent ladies.

The land of the apes.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Munzy14:

The babe mama prayer helped her remove you, her obstacle so she can see road to progress...cheesy

You are not made for her....bitter truth.
u never can tell... it might be yahoo yahoo
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:45pm On May 12, 2021
donsheddy1:
Actually, you're the broke guy here. Your libido pushed you to a treasure you can't maintain.

The real owner saw the treasure and understood its worth then took care of it to the extent that you wish you had spent more on her.

This is the case of pot calling kettle black.
you are out and quick to judge... but u ve done worse
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:49pm On May 12, 2021
Shaev7:

You were not matured in mind to understand what relationship means. YOU WERE STILL EATING AROUND AND DIGGING DIFFERENT HOLES... Good luck to you. Now you know that good women is far beyond facial beauty....
panel of judges... I greet u

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
it is well
I thank God for my ex...I was so hurt when he broke up with me bet we muuvvee
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by dalass(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

That's almost 20 years ago... Yet you're talking about current bae! Uncle, go and settle down now grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ubee(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
You seem to be a very confused person. You described a woman as damn too ugly, and in the same breath say she's beautiful compared to your current babe? You really don't make sense there. There is no amount of make-up or grooming that will make her become beautiful all of a sudden. I suspect you are the type attracted to ugly babes (assuming she was ugly as you described) because this your present girl is definitely very ugly going by the history you've given. But what do you really want in a relationship anyway? Because the fact that you regret your move shows that you have no principles or direction in keeping a relationship with a woman. It should not bother you if she is now high up there socially or financially.
Work on yourself as a man and a potential lover and try to make the best out of life.
Meanwhile this was almost 20 years back What the heck? You don't have anything occupying your time?

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by prettysassygirl(f): 4:35pm On May 12, 2021
I had a boyfriend in uni. After I left him I regretted it for years.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Ferrous(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2021
Meaning, there's no difference between u nd Nigerian girls. U hastily figure out someone's future, without even trying to take time and listen to his/her future plans and ambitions
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:13pm On May 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
Yes. Mine happened in 2019. She is a nairalander too. We broke up cos of pride and i really loved that girl. I still want her but lost her contact long ago
pride in whose part, yours or hers ?
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Coldie(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
I have been only dated 2 girls my whole life and am not the one who left them they left me.

For no reasonable reason

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by chinchonglee(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

pride in whose part, yours or hers ?
Both parties bro!
omo!
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She left me 'cause she thought I was broke, but now I own 13 face masks, a wireless headphone and I'm the current admin of 3 WhatsApp groups with several members, so I guess she lost....Mama I made it
Your dad .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by BENEAMATA: 5:58pm On May 12, 2021
You . Don't . Deserve her !
how much did you invest in making a girl you apparrenty had no issue with her character to look more pleasing ? And i bet her tight , not overdrilled veejay made your cheap ass stayed that long .
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
PrincessGlow:

It's amazing what we can accomplish when motivated. Your dumping her was probably what motivated her. She was like, he will see!
Some disappointments are camouflaged blessings
Hahahahahaha I swear
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by johnhood(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
Rejection is the biggest motivation.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2021
roteblomen:
This is why it is necessary to end a relationship only due to "irreconcilable differences" (narcissism, different belief system etc), that even if she turns to queen Elizabeth tomorrow, you won't regret it one bit. You dumped her for vain reasons, hence your regret.

My advice to you is to start looking inward, because when you know yourself well, know your vulnerability, imperfection, and aware of your shortcoming, then it becomes natural to be easy on others. You won't expect perfection from them because you're aware of your imperfection and also, knows that they accepted you and your fault regardless.

As a final advice, know that a strong/good man is one who is tough on himself but easy on others, a weak/unkind man does the opposite, which is one who is tough on others but easy on himself. Hope this experience made you grew, its part of life.

You see that naccissm is another topic on its own. I had to excuse myself from a relationship because of that. If you are not careful, one can lose himself in such relationship. Even if she turns to bill gate tomorrow, i won't regret anything.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:45pm On May 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
Both parties bro! omo!
.Omo x100. and no one compromised ? no be small thing o .
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Lovelyperson(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
My ex left me 2012 base on her friends advice that she is too good for me that she should look for another better person than me. Fast forward to 2021... Am married to a more beautiful and lovely lady and blessed with two lovely children(a boy and a girl). My ex is still single and still looking for love. Her mummy is on her neck to bring husband home... Her friend that advice her to leave me is also married and with a child, and they are not even friends anymore.

What do you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
iamdapsyj:

You see that naccissm is another topic on its own. I had to excuse myself from a relationship because of that. If you are not careful, one can lose himself in such relationship. Even if she turns to bill gate tomorrow, i won't regret anything.

Mind share your experience with narcissism ex? I had a similar experience as well, I have a lot to really say about it.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by wellingtongrey(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
I met a lady in the defunct ETBank in Lagos. She wasn't that tall but sexy and manageable facial expression. I communicated through and we exchanged contacts. I was working in one of the MNCs back then and I visit her ,seldomly. I noticed her house was OK and very comfortable with a big screen LED TV , fridge , 6*6" mattress , et al with a generating set.
We reasoned and behaved accordingly but I wasn't tripping . She demanded she knows much about me ...mounted pressure and wanted us to take it to the alter within few months ,but I was busy comparing her to the kinda babes I engage at work and around.

She ,then told me that her big bro was one of the kitchen cabinet of President Goodluck Jonathan and called him in my presence . I didn't take her serious till we eventually quit... I regretted my decision ,afterwards . Especially when I lost my job.... embarassed
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

is bobrisky your ex?
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by alizma: 8:50pm On May 12, 2021
That is when you make decisions because you are stupid not because you have genuine reasons. When you were asking her you didn't notice she was ugly because all you wanted was to sleep with her and the moment you were don with your plan you started seeing her ugliness.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by chinchonglee(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
.Omo x100. and no one compromised ? no be small thing o .
At all..
On my ends i was feeling like a fine boy cos girls were giving too much attention then...
Girls were jst too much in my life then, so i felt if she didn't call another girl will and it worked perfectly.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by BerrykissAkah: 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
[/b][i][/i]Ntooooorrrr!!!!
[b]Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.[/quote]

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:25pm On May 12, 2021
chinchonglee:

At all..
On my ends i was feeling like a fine boy cos girls were giving too much attention then...
Girls were jst too much in my life then, so i felt if she didn't call another girl will and it worked perfectly.

It's well. and,
Somehow your mind was still with this one.
But ee, don't beat yourself up; if you had shown enough attention to her with call and other stuff, it's sensible to reciprocate even a little.

Most relationship dies when the man stops calling.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by iammolise(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Never regret something that can't come back to u... Take ur lesson and turn ur limes into lemonade.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Richthekid: 10:50pm On May 12, 2021
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.