Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Military Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Romance (1563 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Romance by Oracle(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2007
This is entirely based on a true story.

A guy has a girlfriend he loves very much but is unaware that she is dating another richer guy who is a high ranking military officer.
Although she loves the guy (military guy) for his money, she still claims to love her boyfriend.
The military guy knows that she has a boyfriend and they both decided to keep the relationship a secret coz she doesn't want to lose her man.
One day, the guy caught the girl kissing the soldier and angrily walked away.
The girl saw him and started crying.
She called him but he rejected her calls, it was obvious he didn't need her anymore.
She ran back to the soldier for help and he decided to help.

He went with some soldiers to the boy's house where they gave him serious beating.
The military officer warned him to accept the girl if he didn't want trouble.
He said that if he heard any complain from the girl about him, he would be in serious trouble.

This sounds funny but it really happened.
Now if you were that guy, what would you do?
Re: Military Romance by liftedme(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2007
This does not sound credible! wink
Re: Military Romance by desgiezd(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2007
Using military might to force someone to continue a relationship? This is horrendous!!
Re: Military Romance by Mandora(f): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
Run 4 my dear life who knows wat other unhanded means she might decide 2 use 2 get wat she wants besides she cldn't possibly love dis guy if she love's d military guys money as far as I know these two terms r mutually exclusive terms
Re: Military Romance by Bolarge(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2007
Yeah. Read som'n similar in a Sidney Sheldon novel though it was a Mafia don this time around not a military officer.
To da issue @ hand, I'll just frustrate d girl by being tooo nice n' always smilin like an idiot. She'll get d msg n' bail.

I'd probably get a final dose of beatings too anyway. undecided
Re: Military Romance by zignor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
@post poor dude! I wish I were him! cry
Re: Military Romance by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2007
@TOPIC

another guy went to beat another guy to accept a girl they were both dating? sounds hmmmmm, weird. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Military Romance by RuuDie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@TOPIC

another guy went to beat another guy to accept a girl they were both dating? sounds hmmmmm, weird. undecided lipsrsealed

Nope, most likely military man is just "catching his trips"and no more . . .

@topic,

theydl have to kill me pretty swiftly c'os i ain't dating her no more and i ain't running to no place wink

(1) (Reply)

Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed / Heartbroken But: / What's Your Most Suitable/preferred/romantic Location For A Date. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.