Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy (1783 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ignore all fools and reta.rds. It shows that we do not care about their nonsense.

This thread is mainly for Andre Uweh, Obiagu, Abadaba etc.

Just learn to ignore these fools. That is the best policy.

It makes them look even more foolish than we rolling in the mud with pigs.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Chyz2: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

Ignore all fools and reta.rds. It shows that we do not care about their nonsense.

This thread is mainly for Andre Uweh, Obiaju, Abadaba etc.

Just learn to ignore these fools. That is the best policy. It makes them look even more foolish than rolling in the mud with pigs.
cool
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

This thread is mainly for Andre Uweh, Obiagu, Abadaba etc.

Just learn to ignore these fools. That is the best policy.

It makes them look even more foolish than we rolling in the mud with pigs.

supported cool
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
Let see who the real fools are.

Do not even create threads about what is happening in their region.

It is of NO concern for us.

This is the new policy and I would hope my Igbo comrades would abide by this new standard.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

Let see who the real fools are.

Do not even create threads about what is happening in their region.

It is of NO concern for us.

This is the new policy and I would my Igbo comrades would abide by this new standard.

supported cool
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by seanet02: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
Sucks to be ibo for real. Creating thread for 3 kidnappers won't save you from orji's and Ojukwus Catastrophic and monstrous politricking. Sucks to be ibo for real!!!
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
When you see buffoonss you ignore them.

It is as simple that my Igbo comrades.

These attention whorrres deserve nothing but silence.

I know it is hard, but this need to be done.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by vladimiros: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
lol don`t know whose had it worse on NL

igbos or muslims
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
lol
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Do not involve yourselves with anti-Igbo or anti-SE threads.

Silence is the best recipe.

When you are reduced to their level. It is hard to tell the difference. I have figured that out now.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
They are like little children who crave attention.

If you ignore them, at first they will have temper tantrum, but then they shall learn their lesson.

Silence my brothers and sisters.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY6FpHtmv_p8E5RC4NCRoPHZy8EbC9we_HfhQB4Ll_SgNy4HQ4Ug&t=1[/img]
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by seanet02: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
Of course southwest needs not offer the ibos any help politically, they are "BORN TO FOLLOW"
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Heed my words my brothers and sisters and then you will not have to worry about them.

This is our new policy.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by aljharem(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

Of course southwest needs not offer the ibos any help politically, they are  "BORN TO FOLLOW"

guy what is wrong with u angry

stop this "sux to be igbo" slogan

what has igbo got to do with this angry
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
And God bless Igboland. cool

This is our new policy. Let it be followed.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Basseti: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
LOL @ EzeUche

Now U are getting the gist LOL!!!!!!

Some people like to talk, some like to do. Left for u to choose one.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Basseti:

LOL @ EzeUche

Now U are getting the gist LOL!!!!!!

Some people like to talk, some like to do. Left for u to choose one.

It is quite clear to me now.  cool

They only do it to get a reaction.

And when they get a reaction, it makes us look like them.

Let them continue with their buffoonish actions while we laugh at them.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

It is quite clear to me now. cool

They only do it to get a reaction.

And when they get a reaction, it makes us look like them.

Let them continue with their buffoonish actions while we laugh at them.

good

just ignore them cool
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by seanet02: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
@alhaji Don't mediate o, just leave arrogant mofo called ezeuche for me. When he was running his mouth like a leaking mouth on Awolowo he did not give a damm. He called the bluff off everybody. Now he is trying to be a gentleman. No way. It continues to suck as an ibo!!
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Took you this long. Wow!! And I thought you were just a 'tribalist' with strong opinions who feels the need to answer to every opposition.  tongue
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
chiogo:

Took you this long. Wow!! And I thought you were just a 'tribalist' with strong opinions who feels the need to answer to every opposition.  tongue

No, I am not a 'tribalist.' I was simply tired of my people being mocked. But I have come to the conclusion that silence is the best answer.

Now when are we going on a date? wink
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by chiogo(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Huh. I don't do blind dates. embarassed
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by EzeUche3(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
chiogo:

Huh. I don't do blind dates.   embarassed

Rejected. . . cry

Anyway the policy still stands. grin
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by chiogo(f): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
LOL you'll get over it, I'm sure you have enough girls at UMD  tongue

Great policy. . . cheesy
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Kenyy: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
No Wonder They Are Easy Targets When There Is Trouble In Any Part Of The Country. The Hen(all Nigerians) Is Trying Hard To Protect The Chicken(Your Guess Is As Good As Everyone Else's), But The Chicken Would Rather Draw   Attention To Itself Than Hide Under The Warm Comfort Of The Hen.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by mensdept: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2011
The new Nairaland policy for Igbo should be to overthrow 9ja and install Tinubu as president. Yeah silly right, but then again, think about it. You guys flopped again in the selection/election, and currently, those criminals lording over your villages and towns will return for another 4 years to say, "Igbo Presidency 2015"

These people have fallen
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by AndreUweh(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2011
mens dept:

The new Nairaland policy for Igbo should be to overthrow 9ja and install Tinubu as president. Yeah silly right, but then again, think about it. You guys flopped again in the selection/election, and currently, those criminals lording over your villages and towns will return for another 4 years to say, "Igbo Presidency 2015"

These people have fallen
Last week, Ndigbo voted wisely and for a long time, got it right. You hid in your dungeon and did not make any comment. A week later, your candidates lost, and you have crawled out of your dungeon to further insult Ndigbo. If at all you are Igbo, then you are a disgrace to the entire Igbo nation.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by Kenyy: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2011
No Problem; Anytime There Are Needs To Depopulate NAIRALAND Of Miserable Misguided Miscreants, Anyone With Such Mandate Now Know Where To Focus On.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by mensdept: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Last week, Ndigbo voted wisely and for a long time, got it right. You hid in your dungeon and did not make any comment. A week later, your candidates lost, and you have crawled out of your dungeon to further insult Ndigbo. If at all you are Igbo, then you are a disgrace to the entire Igbo nation.

Perhaps I crawled out of your Nne's bed. Fool

Candidates lost? Which are my preferred candidates, because as you know, I am a godfather shee'

The only disgrace is that your region is still being controlled mostly by Warrant Chiefs. Yep, and the women at Aba this time have no balls. That's too bad
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by AndreUweh(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2011
mens dept:

Perhaps I crawled out of your Nne's bed. Fool

Candidates lost? Which are my preferred candidates, because as you know, I am a godfather shee'

The only disgrace is that your region is still being controlled mostly by Warrant Chiefs. Yep, and the women at Aba this time have no balls. That's too bad
Castrated monkey, shut up your smelly mouth, idiott. You have never seeen anything good with the Igbo, You only come here to chastise them. Why did you not participate in voting in your candidates instead of venting your frustrations on Ndigbo?. Dirty son of a brain-dead monkey.
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by nedu666: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2011
seanet02:

@alhaji Don't mediate o, just leave arrogant mofo called ezeuche for me. When he was running his mouth like a leaking mouth on Awolowo he did not give a damm. He called the bluff off everybody. Now he is trying to be a gentleman. No way. It continues to suck as an ibo!!
seanet02 wat exactly is ur problem, people like u reduce every topic into tribe, igbo this, yoruba that, hausa a, ijaw b, pls grow up and get the hell out of site. Fool
Re: Igbo Brothers & Sisters - New Nairaland Policy by OgidiBoy(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2011
If we all Ignore all the fools and Igbo haters then what else is there to read on NL.  grin

There used to be this Igbo kwenu thread longest time ago that had over 1000 page where we would congregate

and chase the fine little girls like Chiogo. I wonder what happened to that thread.

Maybe it should be dug up, or a new Igbo Kwenu thread started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Constitution Countries.. example Netherland(what Nigeria should be)by Musiwa / Northern Leaders Blast Edwin Clark / Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.