Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35927 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2021
MrHighSea:
Miss an ex?
I'm struggling to recall their names.

The attributes I need is in my bae.
She said I call her CRAZY-CRAZY and ASHAWO more than I call her other pet names. she likes it. We play like kids. Babe travelled. First woman I ever felt her absence aside Momma.

She is my best friend.

For your mind, na only you dey fucck her, abi?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by abachaphilo(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2021
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?
never say no to sex which I like so much
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by alfasexy: 7:15pm On May 18, 2021
no ex
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by pimpchi(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2021
jawalis:

Yes baby. I trust you with my everything, You mean more than you can ever imagine. You are the one who makes my world amazing. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. I promise I will forever be there for you.
Lori Iro...... IRO OPOR
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:
Absolutely nothing. Zilch

Niggers don break this one heart taya! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bobolizim(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
check your dm
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2021
bobolizim:
check your dm

Werey! grin

Na toto go kill you las las. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Mvena(f): 7:20pm On May 18, 2021
I've been in bad relationships so I don't miss anything

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by WaffenSS(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2021
What's this "Ex" that you speak of?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bobolizim(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Werey! grin

Na toto go kill you las las. grin
oshey

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
He was amazingly witty.God bless his poor soul.

Finding such men like that these days is like looking for a treasure chest in the Bermuda triangle.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by A305: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
Erojepromise:
I miss nothing but the potpourri because l am currently reveling in singlehood#SANS
I'm very sefish with compliments but guess what ... Your symmetrical face earned this.

You gorgeous!

And about being single, you female; at some point you just have to accept a man because the society will pressure you to. Maybe not now but nurture wins over nature sometimes.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by investorMK(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2021
I don't have ex....
We have fun and we move on....
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Amuochicha(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2021
Men are wicked and heartless....

I hate men sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Amuochicha(f): 7:26pm On May 18, 2021
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by geezynoni: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.

Why una kun break up?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bianda24: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
I miss doggy style
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Kebbiprince: 7:30pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
With all these why did she become your ex?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Glozaglobal: 7:32pm On May 18, 2021
But why?

Flier:
Hmmmm Ngozi ,No one can ever love me the way Ngozi loved
The lady that weeps if she doesn’t see me or if I ignore her calls
Sadly I disappointed her,broke her earth into pieces
And embarrassed her in the presence of her Dad
May God forgive me
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by nomenclature(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2021
Big breast ,my present get pimples for chest and big ass,who does that.one of the reason I go still leave am.the irony be say my ex get flat ass like sandpaper,one of the reasons I left her too,i just tire for life .
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by geezynoni: 7:33pm On May 18, 2021
Mvena:
I've been in bad relationships so I don't miss anything
You Will find a good one very soon.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by UncleKoboko: 7:34pm On May 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You look so good.

Though my male-detecting device is beeping while I type this. I don't know if it beeps coz of you or Bola146 angry
Delusions...
STD...
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by geezynoni: 7:34pm On May 18, 2021
Haven't been in any relationship ever..like,ever.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Glozaglobal: 7:35pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
[/quote]But why?? [quote author=Flier post=101823358]Hmmmm Ngozi ,No one can ever love me the way Ngozi loved
The lady that weeps if she doesn’t see me or if I ignore her calls
Sadly I disappointed her,broke her earth into pieces
And embarrassed her in the presence of her Dad
May God forgive me
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by A305: 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:
Absolutely nothing. Zilch
Ishi

How far?

You sef miss NOTHING?

E shock meeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by rafikii: 7:38pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:

If she is as great as you paint her to be then why is she your ex?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by JIREN01: 7:41pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:

Why did you let a girl with these qualities go?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by irumanle(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2021
Nothing. Babe na farm tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bigpicture001: 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
wumi2017:
Forever is d deal grin my dear Jawalis..I miss you grin

Who broke the deal..?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by AgentGoat: 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

U mind me calling every 10 min??

You wey get big dick 70 inches?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Mvena(f): 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
geezynoni:

You Will find a good one very soon.
Amen! Thank you so much
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bigpicture001: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
Men are wicked and heartless....

I hate men sad

Don't even wait to hear what a lady did to me.... U go cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.