Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State (4490 Views)

First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola’s Loyalists, Sacks Fashola’s Sister / 10 Lag Buses Seized In Ota, After Fashola Impounded Obasanjo’s Farm Vehicle. / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by emiye(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Too early to call.

Femi Gbajabiamila (House minority leader) can not be pushed away though, no one is mentioning him.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
hillary clinton is doing well so i see no reason why fashola's wife cant also serve in a public capacity.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
WHy not? Keep it all in the family -- Tinubu's daughter, then fashOla's wife, then maybe Tinubu's son-in-law and maybe by that time Fashola's sun would have finished learning Carpentry and be ready for his turn.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2012
ACN needs a manifestly transparent internal democracy. Without that, whoever emerges will carry the burden of imposition no matter how fair and transparent the party members consider the system to be.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Mrfemi1: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2012
dude shouting Remis name and comparing Awos and Tinubus achievement......thats just so wrong, direspectful and taken too far..As much as I kind of like some of you intelligent post in the past you really messed up today. One advise for you...even tho you are being paid you dont have to make it to obvious.. to be honest I appreciate some of you r work but today u f up....nywz sorry i dont know how to send a dm so i had to write it openly. i hardly post on this site but you made me do this....love from cardiff..this is to eko ile..that guy
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by pcicero(m): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2012
It is so sad to see what Lagos State has become. We are now so incompetent that indigenes of Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and what have you can now decide our governor for us.

Please bear in mind that Tinubu will not live forever and Lagos state has five divisions.

*Ojo kan nbo ni Oluwa wi*

#Lagos shall be free#
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by jmaine: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2012
Muiz Banire . . . .Repect to that dude . . .
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by anonymous6(f): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Good question I hope it is somebody like him, he really helped Lagos progress & move forward
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by naptu2: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2012
There are a lot of people who could be considered, including (but not limited to) Dr Muiz Banire, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Abike Dabiri, Olurinimbe Mamora, Jimi Agbaje, Dr Leke Pitan, Princess Sarah Sosan, Femi Gbajabiamila, Tokunboh Afikuyomi and Prince Ademola Adeniji-Adele.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Jul 20, 2012
Mr femi: dude shouting Remis name and comparing Awos and Tinubus achievement......thats just so wrong, direspectful and taken too far..As much as I kind of like some of you intelligent post in the past you really messed up today. One advise for you...even tho you are being paid you dont have to make it to obvious.. to be honest I appreciate some of you r work but today u f up....nywz sorry i dont know how to send a dm so i had to write it openly. i hardly post on this site but you made me do this....love from cardiff..this is to eko ile..that guy

Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2012
I support Jimmy Agbaje as governor and Ben Akabueze as his deputy.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2012
Asiwaju Tinubu who selected Fashola would select another competent Governor for us
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Afam4eva(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2012
dayokanu: Asiwaju Tinubu who selected Fashola would select another competent Governor for us
I don't think he selected Fashola because of his competence. He selected someone he could control and Fashola was a good pick. I just hope his next political student will be competent.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mamora for gov and Dabiri for deputy gov.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by jmaine: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
saxywale: Mamora for gov and Dabiri for deputy gov.

Nice Legislathieves combo grin
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't think he selected Fashola because of his competence. He selected someone he could control and Fashola was a good pick. I just hope his next political student will be competent.

Why do you think he selected Fashola Not for competence but for control?

Fashola was his Chief of Staff and he knows his capabilities. he knows Fashola wasnt given to politicking. Many politicians spend more time Politicking than getting the job done. So by the time they get to Power they have multiple allegiance to many Godfathers as seen in the case of Adedibu-Ladoja, Ngige-Uba. Even in the case of Jonathan where he was installed and backed by many Godfathers

Tinubu took care of the Politics, Fashola took care of the business of governance
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Why do you think he selected Fashola Not for competence but for control?

Fashola was his Chief of Staff and he knows his capabilities. he knows Fashola wasnt given to politicking. Many politicians spend more time Politicking than getting the job done. So by the time they get to Power they have multiple allegiance to many Godfathers as seen in the case of Adedibu-Ladoja, Ngige-Uba. Even in the case of Jonathan where he was installed and backed by many Godfathers

Tinubu took care of the Politics, Fashola took care of the business of governance
Do you think Tinubu just made anybody his chief of staff? he chose someone that he can trust and not necessarily the best performer. It's not as if Tinubu didn't want a performer but i don't think that was top of his priority.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Jimi Agbaje will be the best candidate.
Re: After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State by Akanbiedu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
Do you think Tinubu just made anybody his chief of staff? he chose someone that he can trust and not necessarily the best performer. It's not as if Tinubu didn't want a performer but i don't think that was top of his priority.

Well, loyalty is number one consideration in the game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.