Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (56164 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 12:00am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Poor people looking for who to blame
Igbos are not poor people...
We are rich people .... Wealth is not about cash but mind set and lost of ideas that can be converted to cash reason they never give up.

If you think war is the answer so be it
Believe what you think.
Igbos have kill them self more then anyone else can do

Too many igbos have issues in there family some can't even leave there drink with there Kingsman or close relatives.. But that is not case .

If you are smart proof it not with war ...only coward think of war... I don't know your age but the way you sound - type I can guess.

Good luck
the IGP of police just declared war in the east....i did not declare it...he has ordered them to shoot at sight...an IGP of police ordering them to kill..if that is not a crime against humanity what is crime...in times like this there are rules of engagement but he said they should kill...what do you want us to do....run?never ..the days of python dance is over never will they kill us again and go scott free

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
the real igbos my yash....the IGP of police just ordered a shoot at sight in the south east...his ordering them to kill both esn.ipob.unknown gunmen.our mothers fathers friends sisters everyone...infact his tellin them not to use the rules of engagement.now if thats not a crime in international community what is crime..an acting igp ordering his men to kill people...what have u said about it....with all ur riches u cant call the IGP to order...now lemme tell u the nigerian army will loose woefully...u know why God is on our sight.the blood of those innocent lives that have died as a result of the zoo untrained army is on our side..they will fight for us..we will not run away like the people of taraba.never will python dance happen again in biafra land..na only orlu still dey disturb them ooo...mbaise never rise..ihiagwa still dey lowkey..aba never rise..we will see how they will fight the whole of south east and win

How old are you ?
God on your side, criminals that believes in jazz to win war.
Nnamdi kanu is getting what he wants so..he can show the world what Nigeria military is doing to ipob...but is so stupid to know that the white man don't give a shiit about blacks. you will all die for all they care

UN, UK US , France who cares ?

Ask your self how many important White man have visited SE since after the last civil war that they fight along side with Nigeria army to kill the Igbos.
You are too young and naive to understand all this.

1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:22am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
the IGP of police just declared war in the east....i did not declare it...he has ordered them to shoot at sight...an IGP of police ordering them to kill..if that is not a crime against humanity what is crime...in times like this there are rules of engagement but he said they should....what do you want us to do....run?never ..the days of python dance is over never will they kill us again and go scott free

ESN started killing security personnel..we know how he started... And the white man knows too... But they don't care.

Don't come and change it with propaganda.
ESN was created under propaganda that Fulani are hiding in our Forest waiting for go ahead order to start killing people.

ESN was created but till date no gun battle with Fulani in that so call Forest

Next they turn around and start killing security personnel, some of the police men they killed where igbos.

Anything you see take ..is what your Lord want... While sleeping in 5 star hotel with some pusssyyyy .
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 12:27am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
God on your side, criminals that believes in jazz to win war.
Nnamdi kanu is getting what he wants so..he can show the world what Nigeria military is doing to ipob...but is so stupid to know that the white man don't give a shiit about blacks. you will all die for all they care

UN, UK US , France who cares ?

Ask your self how many important White man have visited SE since after the last civil war that they fight along side with Nigeria army to kill the Igbos.
You are too young and naive to understand all this.

elder stateman..clap for urself...so u are actually admitting the army is killing biafrans and the whites dont care..how can just nnamdi kanu tricked the whole nigerian army into killing people it swore to protect.foolish talk..is just like saying nnamdi kanu tricked israel into killin the people of tel aviv because he wants simpathy from UN..the israeli soldiers will never kill their own..shame on u old men..what do u have to say about the people of taraba that are forcefully driven from their ancestral land by the fulanis...u want the same for biafra?

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 12:48am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

ESN started killing security personnel..we know how he started... And the white man knows too... But they don't care.

ESN was created under propaganda that Fulani are hiding in our Forest waiting for go ahead order to start killing people.

Next they turn around and start killing security personnel, some of the police men they killed where igbos.

Anything you see take ..is what your Lord want... While sleeping in 5 star hotel with some pusssyyyy .

esn never attacked them..unknown gun men did and they only started this year but the army have been killin since 2014...60 people were killed and 70 injured in two days in May after campaigners gathered for a rally in Onitsha , Anambra state....Army massacre in Obigbo and environs, generally took place in 14 days or from 21st Oct to 4th Nov 2020. The killings were so glaring that the corpses of the slain littered inside the bushes and by the roadsides; with some buried shallowly or left to decompose and others picked up by their relatives or emergency officials of some of the affected States..in a protest that aba in 2016 six innocent igbo men lost there life to the terrorist army also december 2nd 2015 eleven innocent biafran men lost there life..in sept 2017 28 biafran men and women lost there life through operation python dance ..i can go on and on...why are all of u against the good peole of biafra..when niger delta millitant where killing the security operatives u dint show them this much hate.. U will come online and be saying they are fighting for their right..how much more the fight against total annihilation
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by afube: 4:57am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Please can you point out something nnamdi kanu said before that is happening now..
That we don't know before..or had before

Even Fela was saying all this things too, go and listen to Fela song title BBC (big blind country) about our so call leaders. (80s)

We know about all this things from different freedom fight and activists.

The simple truth is that nnamdi kanu is talking because is holding British passport and his family is in UK ...he got nothing to lose. He feels protected

What about the men on ground? That trust, believes and have hope in him ... The biggest disappointment will be from the white man nnamdi kanu is hoping on .

They don't give a shiit about we black ... We can all die, for all they care ...

Gun dealers want to sale there guns and bullet they don't care ....they need war somewhere somehow , anyhow to supply guns and bullet.

Who cares ?
I just learn to face my business..and have exit documents and same cash to start somewhere incase.

what is it with you people? is it that you are blind or deaf? at a time a Fulani is in power and all security posts are held by Fulanis.....and your judiciary and legislature controlled by Fulanis...guess what? Fulanis begin to cease ancestral lands of indigenous populations in the Xtian north and middle belt areas, so you are trying to tell me that you do not suspect that Fulanis have an agenda of expansionism. These are people who killed 800 benue citizens in 1 night of slaughter...................my brother is either you are not a very smart person or you are a paid hack!
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2021
Arda1000:
[s]ofcourse no has successfully defeat this kind of uprising,France tried it in Haiti, Haitians butchered them,USA tried it in Vietnam and they ran,if the situation isn't addressed it wont end even they kill 20 ugm members today more will still join just like Bh,BT you don't get to kill people all the time and expect them not to fight back, personally I don't like the way the war is being fought,if ugm are fighting the Biafrian war already let them open it out so we can defend ourselves,the way they are currently fighting this war but us at the mercy of stray bullets[/s]

Where are your people when when Igbos fought the first war?

Leave Igbo matter for Igbos.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 6:34am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

you claimed to be and elder but you are either not imformed or you are bias and sentimental.

U said esn started the killings.where were you when 11 people where killed in onitsha in 2015.what of the 6 peole that was killed in aba.should i talk of obiigbo or afara ukwu during python dance where 28 youths lost their lives..or awka where over 50 civillians were killed just a few of them....what of the secret abductions....if your brother was killed would you forgive them?

What do u mean by propaganda?last time i checked propaganda is defined as an
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view..did you realize fulani herdsmen recently killed more than 30 people in ebonyi which made umahi to almost turn against his fulani masters.was amotekun also formed out of propaganda..kanu wrote many times to the governors of south east many times to form a security outfit they refused cause they are scared..now if your family is under attack and you called the police many times to help and they did not wont you find a way to defend your loved ones?

Policemen have been dying since this year but how i you sure it is ipob or esn...even your leaders say they are unknown gun men.

You are looking for videos of esn fighting with herdsmen.can you video a gun battle inside a forest .or can you hold a gun and camera at the same time?who do you want to do the videos for you..the ones being fought on the streets of orlu dont you see the videos?because people can do videos from their houses upstairs and through windows.

My lord only wants my freedom but you are either foolish and biased.now you said you are an igboman.of truely you are an igbo man you are ipob unless you want to change the meaning of ipob which is the indigenous people of biafra
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Naajjii: 6:40am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
the IGP of police just declared war in the east....i did not declare it...he has ordered them to shoot at sight...an IGP of police ordering them to kill..if that is not a crime against humanity what is crime...in times like this there are rules of engagement but he said they should kill...what do you want us to do....run?never ..the days of python dance is over never will they kill us again and go scott free
Then face the war and stop crying that police is dealing with you, since this is a war fight the war and stop complaining that police is killing ESN Ipod terrorists, if you win good for you and if the security agencies wins then good for the government.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Arda1000(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where are your people when when Igbos fought the first war?

Leave Igbo matter for Igbos.
bia this Edo man I thought cultists have killed you,better focus on ur region ugly thing
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 20, 2021
Arda1000:
bia this Edo man I thought cultists have killed you,better focus on ur region ugly thing

I know truth hurts but it is high time you guys stay away from igbo issues and allow ndigbo discuss her affairs.

Do we have to shout before you realize that naturally you ain't igbo but Hausa fulani blood running over there.

A place where over 70% are muslims can't be termed igbo territory....such practice is alien to ndigbo.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Arda1000(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I know truth hurts but it is high time you guys stay away from igbo issues and allow ndigbo discuss her affairs.

Do we have to shout before you realize that naturally you ain't igbo but Hausa fulani blood running over there.

A place where over 70% are muslims can't be termed igbo territory....such practice is alien to ndigbo.
mtcheew your own stupidity is beyond remedy go n die
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 20, 2021
Arda1000:
mtcheew your own stupidity is beyond remedy go n due

As far as I keep saying the truth, it will continue to haunt you...aba........ Boy.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by VanBommel(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2021
GTkester:

BYE BYE! And you won't be missed!
don't say that, she has a right to complain.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 7:19am On May 20, 2021
Naajjii:

Then face the war and stop crying that police is dealing with you, since this is a war fight the war and stop complaining that police is killing ESN Ipod terrorists, if you win good for you and if the security agencies wins then good for the government.
for the police to be deploying troops everymonth since december last year to fight esn and ugm....what of the ones on ground.they've been turned suya....we are formidable.next month again they will redeploy troops and this is just orlu..the entire biafra land still dey look because senior man never give command....i know a lot of us will be victims but we will resist them....they will not go scott free like the python dance this time...no be ak47 dem hold...we get ak49.fire me i fire u
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Naajjii: 7:44am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
for the police to be deploying troops everymonth since december last year to fight esn and ugm....what of the ones on ground.they've been turned suya....we are formidable.next month again they will redeploy troops and this is just orlu..the entire biafra land still dey look because senior man never give command....i know a lot of us will be victims but we will resist them....they will not go scott free like the python dance this time...no be ak47 dem hold...we get ak49.fire me i fire u
Yes its a good thing let the Terrorists keep up with their activities and let government keeps redeploying troops to get rid of them, if ESN terrorists win good for them and terrorism and if the government wins then a victory against terrorism.W dont want to hear anybody cry.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 7:56am On May 20, 2021
Naajjii:

Yes its a good thing let the Terrorists keep up with their activities and let government keeps redeploying troops to get rid of them, if ESN terrorists win good for them and terrorism and if the government wins then a victory against terrorism.W dont want to hear anybody cry.
between ipob and the nigerian army who us a terrorist.....amnesty intl keep calling them to order as if they are babies..the war has already been declared by the IGP.if you fight back u die if u dont fight back u still die so why not fight and die
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's not the same thing.
My Uncle till today still can't walk properly after the injury he sustained in the War.He so much believe he fought a good cause on the call of a great leader and personality. But with regards to the person calling for war now all he sees is just a power drunk greedy person who plays on the failings of the SE leaders to carry out his personal agenda.

When Igboland calls true Igbos will ans, but not on the calling of mnk and ipob.

Sorry about that, we all lost one or two uncles and loved ones, they fought on what they believed in
Nnamdi never called himself Igbo leader, rather his preaching has being same injustice and protection of our father land.
Look at Ogun citizens for example, who would believe that Ogun citizens could be refugee in Benin Republic?
Pantomi is still Minister, Gumi is still working as a free man but once a an Igbo man says something they will come after him, is it a country u wanna share with people like that, God forbid
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Dynast(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...

What they did and are doing, Is it worse to atrocities or killings commited in the North by Bokoharam and Bandits and Fulani Herds men
Didn't bokoharam leader kill and taunt the army with the head of the killed soldiers.

one law for the north and another for the south. Hypocrisy in the highest
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
you claimed to be and elder but you are either not imformed or you are bias and sentimental.

U said esn started the killings.where were you when 11 people where killed in onitsha in 2015.what of the 6 peole that was killed in aba.should i talk of obiigbo or afara ukwu during python dance where 28 youths lost their lives..or awka where over 50 civillians were killed just a few of them....what of the secret abductions....if your brother was killed would you forgive them?

What do u mean by propaganda?last time i checked propaganda is defined as an
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view..did you realize fulani herdsmen recently killed more than 30 people in ebonyi which made umahi to almost turn against his fulani masters.was amotekun also formed out of propaganda..kanu wrote many times to the governors of south east many times to form a security outfit they refused cause they are scared..now if your family is under attack and you called the police many times to help and they did not wont you find a way to defend your loved ones?

Policemen have been dying since this year but how i you sure it is ipob or esn...even your leaders say they are unknown gun men.

You are looking for videos of esn fighting with herdsmen.can you video a gun battle inside a forest .or can you hold a gun and camera at the same time?who do you want to do the videos for you..the ones being fought on the streets of orlu dont you see the videos?because people can do videos from their houses upstairs and through windows.

My lord only wants my freedom but you are either foolish and biased.now you said you are an igboman.of truely you are an igbo man you are ipob unless you want to change the meaning of ipob which is the indigenous people of biafra

Amotekun is security out fit recognize by the state governor the chief security officer of the state.

If ESN is not recognize in there state by the governor the head of security. Meaning there criminals...
Take it to the bank.

Do you know the reason they called them UGM?

Oh yeah...when and when ? kanu wrote many times to the governors of south east many times to form a security outfit. Please show me a copy of one (proof) and stop all this lie lie . Nnamdi kanu that insult all the governor and never wanted anything to do with them since the beginning.

All he wanted is to engage the security personnel in gun fight and show case to the world what Nigeria military did , He wanted to hijack end sars, but he failed
Endsars is Nigeria business not ipob business,
Nnamdi telling his Ipob group to match down to ikeja
Kill and behead any police that try to stop them
Also they should look for Tinubu and his family

What is ipob business in Lagos?
What is ipob business with Tinubu?

All he wanted is now happening in the East to engage the military in gun battle. Then show case to the world... I'm sorry for those naive young men is using.

For your information the white man those not care, about your black asss. You will all die for nothing...

King Solomon, the king of Israel the wisest man ever lived did not go to any war .
Only coward do push for war.

Only a coward run away like you said and your Lord did.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Amotekun is security out fit recognize by the state governor the chief security officer of the state.

If ESN is not recognize in there state by the governor the head of security. Meaning there criminals...
Take it to the bank.

Do you know the reason they called them UGM?

Oh yeah...when and when ? kanu wrote many times to the governors of south east many times to form a security outfit. Please show me a copy of one (proof) and stop all this lie lie . Nnamdi kanu that insult all the governor and never wanted anything to do with them since the beginning.

All he wanted is to engage the security personnel in gun fight and show case to the world what Nigeria military did , He wanted to hijack end sars, but he failed
Endsars is Nigeria business not ipob business,
Nnamdi telling his Ipob group to match down to ikeja
Kill and behead any police that try to stop them
Also they should look for Tinubu and his family

What is ipob business in Lagos?
What is ipob business with Tinubu?

All he wanted is now happening in the East to engage the military in gun battle. Then show case to the world... I'm sorry for those naive young men is using.

For your information the white man those not care, about your black asss. You will all die for nothing...

King Solomon, the king of Israel the wisest man ever lived did not go to any war .
Only coward do push for war.

Only a coward run away like you said and your Lord did.

you are such a coward... You are just saying the white man dont care about blacks over and over again.....is the white man God..what if the white man dont care and God cares..is the white man not the same people that kept us in this contraption....Bleep them.....we are black..we are igbos.we will liberate ourselves..we dont care about them...dont act like a coward who dies 10 times before his death. White man this white man that.... Go and tell ur white that we the indigenous people of biafra says they are mad
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
afube:

what is it with you people? is it that you are blind or deaf? at a time a Fulani is in power and all security posts are held by Fulanis.....and your judiciary and legislature controlled by Fulanis...guess what? Fulanis begin to cease ancestral lands of indigenous populations in the Xtian north and middle belt areas, so you are trying to tell me that you do not suspect that Fulanis have an agenda of expansionism. These are people who killed 800 benue citizens in 1 night of slaughter...................my brother is either you are not a very smart person or you are a paid hack!

When did you start knowing about Fulani?
Young Man Go and seat somewhere.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2021
adadike:
God blests you my dear. Am trying my best. You won't believe that Ansmbra state airport was denied a recognition as an international airport because of these recent terrorism by unknown gunmen
I thought the cargo airport was international and not domestic
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
you are such a coward... You are just saying the white man dont care about blacks over and over again.....is the white man God..what if the white man dont care and God cares..is the white man not the same people that kept us in this contraption....Bleep them.....we are black..we are igbos.we will liberate ourselves..we dont care about them...dont act like a coward who dies 10 times before his death. White man this white man that.... Go and tell ur white that we the indigenous people of biafra says they are mad

Hahahahah they own your smelling asss and
Your Lord coward run to them for protected
He should have run to God (by death)

The level of brainwash is in the high side .... You can't think outside the box.

Nnamdi should continue talking without consultations till UK national security revoke his passport... Then you will not hear his voice again.

His talking because of his British passport.. I know him

Continue your follow follow. ... Business and politics will continue.

You are too lazy then you are looking for who to blame... Go and kill your self for one man leaving in Inverlochy Castle Hotel 350k a night with sweet Kenya pusssyyyy.

This life self ....
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
elder stateman..clap for urself...so u are actually admitting the army is killing biafrans and the whites dont care..how can just nnamdi kanu tricked the whole nigerian army into killing people it swore to protect.foolish talk..is just like saying nnamdi kanu tricked israel into killin the people of tel aviv because he wants simpathy from UN..the israeli soldiers will never kill their own..shame on u old men..what do u have to say about the people of taraba that are forcefully driven from their ancestral land by the fulanis...u want the same for biafra?

What do you know.. U.S , Israel can kill there own just to have reasons and simpathy out there to attack there enemies

Sep11 was a game ...
If you know you know..
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 11:47am On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahahah they own your smelling asss and
Your Lord coward run to them for protected
He should have run to God (by death)

The level of brainwash is in the high side .... You can't think outside the box.

Nnamdi should continue talking without consultations till UK national security revoke his passport... Then you will not hear his voice again.

His talking because of his British passport.. I know him

Continue your follow follow. ... Business and politics will continue.

You are too lazy then you are looking for who to blame... Go and kill your self for one man leaving in Inverlochy Castle Hotel 350k a night with sweet Kenya pusssyyyy.

This life self ....

do u think biafra is about kanu?biafra started before kanu and if eventually kanu did nt get us biafra...another generation will still rise because we are not conquered people and cannot take orders from them....let me tell u the days of army inti midating us is gone...we are telling them to come fight us in the bush but the prefer to fight in the streets so they can kill innocent citizens who knows nothing about ipob or esn...esn dey bush....nigeria army come inside bush
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
do u think biafra is about kanu?biafra started before kanu and if eventually kanu did nt get us biafra...another generation will still rise because we are not conquered people and cannot take orders from them....let me tell u the days of army inti midating us is gone...we are telling them to come fight us in the bush but the prefer to fight in the streets so they can kill innocent citizens who knows nothing about ipob or esn...esn dey bush....nigeria army come inside bush

Stop before I locate you with your IP.
I know you are too young to understand
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2021
afube:

Are you afraid to take back the power ... Is a game you play to win not to run back like a loser ...
If You think you are wise
Who are you leaving Nigeria for ?
Nigeria is a name ... You might have issues with the name and also have issues with some group of useless people like Fulani... But your major issue might be the Yoruba or your own brothers... or even the white man .

Problem no day end
I carry the matter for head pass you before..
Your own relatives will kill you before the so call Fulani get to you.

Be careful with the man next to you .
If you know you know.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:

Is not about him , then be wise and don't be stupid.

If you die your name will not be in any book of record ... The land will still be there
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 1:55pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Is not about him , then be wise and don't be stupid.

If you die your name will not be in any book of record ... The land will still be there
the land will be there no doubt....but it could be owned by the fulanis if not defended
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 1:57pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Stop before I locate you with your IP.
I know you are too young to understand
u dont need to locate me...am in orlu..omunma to be precise. .am waiting for u
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
the land will be there no doubt....but it could be owned by the fulanis if not defended

Do you know northerners are killing them self more then ever before.
Some of the killing is political activities.

I don't know when you stated hearing about Fulani? And what you really know about them.

Don't mistake jihad terrorist fighters with politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.