Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (56166 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
u dont need to locate me...am in orlu..omunma to be precise. .am waiting for u

How old are you ?
What have you achieve in life.. ?
I guess noting so I understand.
If you are from orlu, then you are stupid.. Why not direct the gun battle outside your home town or state ... To safe your love once ...

Be Wise.
80% of your group are not from orlu .
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 2:13pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Do you know northerners are killing them self more then ever before.
Some of the killing is political activities.

I don't know when you stated hearing about Fulani? And what you really know about them.

Don't mistake jihad terrorist fighters with politics

lemme tell u...i am in biafraland...omunma in orlu to be precise....i did not go to the north to drag any land with them...i repeat i am in my ancestral land....whether jihad terrorist fighters or fulani herdsmen or the terrorist army ..if they bring war to our land we will fight to defend every inch of our lanf.no matter the cost...just as israel is defending itself against the arab nations...self defence is never a crime...now b4 u call us to order...first call the igp of police to order who have threatened to terminate use.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 2:22pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
What have you achieve in life.. ?
I guess noting so I understand.
If you are from orlu, then you are stupid.. Why not direct the gun battle outside your home town or state ... To safe your love once ...

Be Wise.
80% of your group are not from orlu .
some idiots will just come online and be asking what people have achieved...my guy u have achieved nothing....am containers make the loudest noise.....the people of tiv used to think like u till they were driven from their land....we will not follow that path...we will defend every inch of our land
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
lemme tell u...i am in biafraland...omunma in orlu to be precise....i did not go to the north to drag any land with them...i repeat i am in my ancestral land....whether jihad terrorist fighters or fulani herdsmen or the terrorist army ..if they bring war to our land we will fight to defend every inch of our lanf.no matter the cost...just as israel is defending itself against the arab nations...self defence is never a crime...now b4 u call us to order...first call the igp of police to order who have threatened to terminate use.

Hope you will not call on international community to come and see or help.

You guys hope on juju jazz , on the other hand hoping on God hahahaha .

Gun and bullet dealers don't have any options then to supply you guys .

Might not end soon because they might hijack it.. to another level to keep there business running. Go and ask libya ... War is never an option...

Be Wise
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 2:38pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Might not end soon because they might hijack it.. to another level to keep there business running. Go and ask libya ... War is never an option...

Be Wise
so what is an option?fold our hands against those that want to annihilate us and take our land....tell me
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
some idiots will just come online and be asking what people have achieved...my guy u have achieved nothing....am containers make the loudest noise.....the people of tiv used to think like u till they were driven from their land....we will not follow that path...we will defend every inch of our land

What if you see it this way that what is happening in north and those area in tiv same people that join northerners to kill innocent igbos. Are getting payback time from God

North killing them self , tiv with there issue...
Your Lord choose to jump in with propaganda.. ahead of God
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
so what is an option?fold our hands against those that want to annihilate us and take our land....tell me

Enugu and Ebonyi should have there place as front line ..

Think...

If only you understand what nnamdi kanu want and the way is going about it.

Be Wise
The wisest man on Earth did not go to war for once .

War is never an option
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by afube: 3:44pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Are you afraid to take back the power ... Is a game you play to win not to run back like a loser ...
If You think you are wise
Who are you leaving Nigeria for ?
Nigeria is a name ... You might have issues with the name and also have issues with some group of useless people like Fulani... But your major issue might be the Yoruba or your own brothers... or even the white man .

Problem no day end
I carry the matter for head pass you before..
Your own relatives will kill you before the so call Fulani get to you.

Oga your postulations are obscurantist at best ! is it Igbo or Yorub people that are killing and destroying farmlands all over Nigeria. It is the Fulani terrorists disguised as herdsmen! we face an existential threat and its been diagnosed as invading Fulani people from the Sahel............how dull can we get in this country, even southern governors have also come up with the same conclusion.....and you are talking of something else .

Be careful with the man next to you .
If you know you know.

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by afube: 3:47pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Be Wise

Be wise and perish abi< or even worse become a sex slave to one filthy alhaji from the Sahelian desert, we know how you people philander with these heathens from the sahel. we will not surrender our land to strangers!
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by adadike(f): 4:21pm On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
I thought the cargo airport was international and not domestic
domestic for now probably till igboland is safe again
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by abeggnow: 5:27pm On May 20, 2021
goodnessme1:
They are only doing their job and got paid,not sacrifice for me.

oga thats better sacrifice cos thats not what thier pay should. the bulk of their pay would have been stolen from the top before it gets to them.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Enugu and Ebonyi should have there place as front line ..

Think...

If only you understand what nnamdi kanu want and the way is going about it.

Be Wise
The wisest man on Earth did not go to war for once .

War is never an option
why should enugu and ebonyi have the frontline?
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 5:43pm On May 20, 2021
berrystunn:

What if you see it this way that what is happening in north and those area in tiv same people that join northerners to kill innocent igbos. Are getting payback time from God

North killing them self , tiv with there issue...
Your Lord choose to jump in with propaganda.. ahead of God

you are just saying mnk is talking with propaganda.....what are the propaganda?everything he is saying is the truth
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
you are just saying mnk is talking with propaganda.....what are the propaganda?everything he is saying is the truth

Propaganda

1. Buhari is alive 100%
Proof .. do you know the security protocol to see the president of America? Secret service, FBI , CIA will not compromise.. and allow one yeye Sudanese to act as Mr President of Nigeria...and access there number citizen. Same as France.. with top level of security.

2.No Fulani in our Forest waiting on go ahead order..
Please name where they have gun battle with Fulani headsman in SE
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
why should enugu and ebonyi have the frontline?

They recorded Fulani headsman.. in there state ...
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
afube:

Be wise and perish abi< or even worse become a sex slave to one filthy alhaji from the Sahelian desert, we know how you people philander with these heathens from the sahel. we will not surrender our land to strangers!

You are free to die ... I'm free to run like a coward. ... Like your Lord

Mugu fit die ... Life goes on.

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 12:00am On May 21, 2021
berrystunn:

They recorded Fulani headsman.. in there state ...
u are very funny...is enugu not biafra land...are saying we should leave leave the fight to enugu alone?
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 12:03am On May 21, 2021
berrystunn:

Propaganda

1. Buhari is alive 100%
Proof .. do you know the security protocol to see the president of America? Secret service, FBI , CIA will not compromise.. and allow one yeye Sudanese to act as Mr President of Nigeria...and access there number citizen. Same as France.. with top level of security.

2.No Fulani in our Forest waiting on go ahead order..
Please name where they have gun battle with Fulani headsman in SE

but u just said whites dont give a Bleep about blacks ......if people are killed and they dont care is it fake buhari thhey will care??
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Kaiser20: 2:55am On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
Blah! blah!! blah!!! as usual.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
but u just said whites dont give a Bleep about blacks ......if people are killed and they dont care is it fake buhari thhey will care??

Killing your selfs in your country is not there business they will only come to pick there citizen and close there embassy, then business as usual selling weapons To the government and to the rebel ... Support the black oil deal ...
UN , BBC , CNN , ajazira will be reporting as usual in the beginning... After some time they will back off...

War without end like Libya, Congo, Iran, south Sudan...
They're all regretting till date... they wish they can turn back the hand of time...

Listen up FBI , CIA with all secret service agent... Will never never compromise with corrupt Nigeria yeye cabal to allow one yeye Sudanese to access U.S president as Mr President of Nigeria.. For what ?

Anybody that believes that shiit fat lie from nnamdi kanu will also believe that the devil will repent soon and give his life to Jesus.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
u are very funny...is enugu not biafra land...are saying we should leave leave the fight to enugu alone?

Enugu and Ebonyi recorded attract and they also have borders with Muslim state ..

Some Orlu people are stupid to allow there town to be used as battlefield...

Why not Ebonyi or Enugu... Or part of Anambra state those with borderlands with non igbos.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by sharpsecret: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
berrystunn:

Enugu and Ebonyi recorded attract and they also have borders with Muslim state ..

Some Orlu people are stupid to allow there town to be used as battlefield...

Why not Ebonyi or Enugu... Or part of Anambra state those with borderlands with non igbos.
maybe you'll tell the army to leave orlu....because na them leave borno say na orlu them wan come
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
maybe you'll tell the army to leave orlu....because na them leave borno say na orlu them wan come

Nnamdi kanu invited the army , that is the game plan..to showcase army massacre to the world....

Like I said the white man don't even a shiit about your black asss.

Orlu be wise....
The war will never take buhari life or that of nnamdi kanu and there kids.

Be Wise
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2021
adadike:
domestic for now probably till igboland is safe again
may God help us oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.